October 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Yuck. I make a few assumptions when I hear the words "lip stain". Like maybe it should stain your lips for one. And not just the outside portions of your lips. The marker idea isn't bad but the formula sucks, the color has a tendency to darken over time and the smell/taste is ridiculously nasty. Take this one back to the drawing board.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Lame lip stain that is more suited to tweens looking to experiment with lip color. The applicator is similar to a Sharpie Marker, which makes distribution of the color uneven. Do not outline your lips with this unless you want to rock the Kool-Aide Mustache look. I had to rub the color into my lips in order to make it look even, ended up the color was almost gone from my lips and was all over my index finger instead. Cheap product, cheap packaging, terrible applicator. I will take the $7.00 CND that I spent and apply it towards another bottle of Benetint next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

I am not a lipstick wearer...Im a lip balmer lover, and thought this lipmarker idea would give some natural color without looking like lipstick or acting like said product. It acts like what it is...a marker full of what amounts to very little cheap flavored food coloring (I'm hoping NOT Carmine, I've binned the packaging so I can't tell you the ingredients off the top) Do NOT make the fatal mistake of outlining your lips with it...it will wear out in the center MUCH quicker (quicker than Covergirl would like you to know) than the outline and you'll have that All Night Hookery look going on. (LMAO Sorry) I occasionly daub some on a damp finger and apply it tappingly under my Blistex...I wont bin it cause it does have some usefulness 4 coloring my lips...but I think a product best for younger folks. Will not buy again. It smells and tastes awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bonkers57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only advantage to this product is it won't melt if it's out in the heat for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was sort of lemming the Givenchy lip marker, but the $24 price tag was just too much for me. I was also curious about the new Tarte lipstains, but again, the $24 price tag was too much for me. So I figured I would try out the CG version instead. I bought one (though I can't recall which shade it was) not really thinking too hard about it, but when I got it home it just looked wrong. Undaunted, I went to the covergirl website and filled out the profile thing, and the website recommended this shade, Teasing Blush, for me. I went back and purchased it and it looks very nice on me---it isn't a blush shade, but it looks like a nice, just-bitten rosy color. My only gripe with these is picking shades: this can be difficult anyway, since there aren't any testers. I figured that the color of the case is the same as the color of the stain you will get---and this is definitely NOT so. As with all lipstains, this is best applied to bare, clean, dry, smooth lips. Work quickly and spread it over both lips; when it dries apply a clear gloss and Voila! a your-lips-but-better look! I think I will repurchase when this runs out and my wallet is super-glad that I am no longer lemming an expensive lipstain.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would repurchase this, only because I love the color. I don't wear lipstick, but wanted something that would give me a bit of color. This is a pretty pink that looks very natural. Downfalls: the color doesn't last, and the smell/taste are not the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by dreammode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was an interesting product and it would be great to add color to my lips without wearing lipsticks or lipgloss. Just slap some on and apply some CO Bigelow lipbalm. First off, while it did give me that stained and gave me that pop of color it wasn't that right color for my skin tone. It looked kinda cheap and not polished. Second, I found it drying and accentuated dry bits. My lip balm couldn't rescue it. Thirdly, the smell and taste was tolerable but not enjoyable. Fourthly, it didn't last long. I expected this and I don't mind in reapplying but with all the cons I ended up not using it anymore. I want to try the other colors but I'm not sure if they're worth it. I was hoping to find a quick vintage/retro lip color. The search goes on!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try this, but it's really nothing special. I feel as though it wears off within a half an hour or so- what's the point of wearing a lip stain that wears off so quickly? Also, it's kind of sticky. Plus, it dries my lips out, so I wear a gloss or lip balm over it.

On the plus side, it is a nice subtle color for when I am going for a minimal look, and there is a nice scent (flavor?) to it. In general, I think this would be nice for someone younger who is just starting to wear makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by AnaNg

I do use this a lot, and it came in a package of two. That part was lucky, as I ruined one by moisturizing my lips first. The units have very little color as it it, and while the color is nice on my NC15 skin, the formula left my lips chapped and it doesn't last super-long. The felt tip allowed for nice precision, and for the short time it lasts it's nice and surprisingly natural, but I'm back looking for a lip stain I can grab when I go to Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Mek5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've only just tried this, but the color is a lovely, neutral-tone pinkish reddish shade, basically a pretty blush color. I have tan/olive skin tone, and on me it gives nice color, but doesn't give me that "I have on lipstick look". Most of the reviews I've read on here say that this shade shows up too dark or bright, so I was a little hesitant to try it, but I already have the one in Wild Berry Wink which is darker, but fades to a nice color, so I figured I'd be safe with this one, and on me Teasing Blush doesn't show up to dark at all and I like it.