September 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Eliana0923

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product really does what it says it's going to do, love it, gives a nice dewy-ness and it's perfect to apply with a dampened sponge or brush and stays on, the shades are nice and it really gives full coverage, although I wouldn't recommened this for people with dry skin as it may just bring out the dryness (patches) more than even before they're was any foundation put on, other than that it is a good product and would def. recommend to people with normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is kinda eh to me. In macs pro longwear im a nc15, but this seems to run light. After I put my powder over top its fine, but thats annoying.

This foundation is very thick in texture (it is a gel base) but it feels heavy on my skin. Its also more sheer, which I find kind of strange for its consistency and feel. It is buildable though. I'd say its for drier skin types as it is very dewy and needs to be set. And I like dewy foundation. I even use a dewy setting spray, but this is very damp looking at first.

Overall, if you dont mind a heavier feeling foundation and like a dewy look this is great. I wouldnt wear it in the summer, but for our dry MN winters its nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by abbeywalt

Its reallllly thick, basically a mouse like consistency. I think its fine if you want to go out clubbing or something, but only just.

Personally I wouldn't go for something that is kind of consistency and instead choose something like studiofix foundation which I believe to be more blendable.

For its price, I just really would never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Melldy

Worst high market brand product I have ever used!! How is this so popular?
There is so much wrong with this product I decided to list them:

1. The colours are terrible (either yellow or orange)
2. It sets badly into fine lines!
3. It does not blend very well
4. the hrydating one sits on your skin and the normal one dries you out
5. Increases the look of your pores
6. Smuges off everywhere
7. Becomes a shiny waxy veal
8. Makes you look like an overly made up clown
9. Has a funky smell
10. Makes you break out
This is just really terrible product and as the day goes on it just gets worse and worse

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by katybeth

No foundation looks good on me! None! I have searched high and low, everything sinks into my pores and covers none of my blemishes. This is AMAZING! I've finally found a foundation that I can confidentially wear out knowing it's making my skin look 10x better! It does cling to dry patches though, so ensure to moisturise before application. I think I've find my hg foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by nitajune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. It has a beautiful texture that is lovely and soft on your skin and almost feels like skincare. I really like that for the level of coverage it provides (medium buildable to full in my opinion) it is really light on the skin. It applies really well with just fingertips and it blends really well into the skin, almost melting in. The NW20 matches my skin perfectly. It love the dewy finish it has which is hard to get with fuller coverage usually. I hardly ever buy the same thing twice even if I really like it but I will be with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

for DRY skin. it can settle into dry patches so make sure you exfoliate if you do have some dryness. its medium coverage leaves skin dewy needs to be set with powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very creamy foundation with medium coverage. studio sculpt has been my HG foundation for the past year. the color matches my skin perfectly and it gives me even coverage. i let it set in for a minute or two before applying powder.

i prefer this over studio fix, which is just too cakey and heavy. i have pretty good skin overall with the occasional blemish, so this was perfect for me. one tube has lasted me about 8 months, a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really liking this foundation. I've very dry, pale, pink Irish skin and this matches beautifully. I never imagined i'd find a mac foundation pale enough for me but this is great. It's definitely on the heavier side of medium coverage, and can be built up to completely full coverage.

I recommend blending with a brush, i've been using a Mac 187, but fingers do a decent job with it. I also think you're better off using a good concealer rather than extra foundation as a cover up, i'm finding my trusty Studio Fix goes well with it. It looks natural, you don't obviously look covered in make up, it dries toa satin finish, and it's easy to remove.

My only gripes with it are the smell, which i find quite strong although it does become unnoticeable, and you need to be quite quick working with it, because if you don't blend it enough it ends up a little patchy.

Overall, Ithink it's a great foundation, I particularly love the bottle because I can throw it in my make up bag without worrying i'm going to smash anything, and it's easy to apply on the move.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a mixed race female lived abroad struggle to find the right foundation it has taken me 10 yrs to get to this it stays on all day the colour is perfect ! Must use a decent brush to get the value of the product to great effects !