Bare Escentuals buxom lash

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a GWP with something over Christmas and was shocked at how useless this is as a mascara. It has a big brush, like Dior Show, and also like Dior Show, does nothing for my lashes, even with multiple coats. Maybe it's just my weirdo lashes, which are long and sparse, but this got two uses and went straight in the trash. My best mascaras at this point remain: Loreal Voluminous, Too Faces Better Than Sex, and Benefit They're Real, not in that order.

on 12/8/2013 12:54:00 AM

Eh, this is practically the complete opposite of the Bare Escentuals Lash Domination Mascara. That mascara lengthens, separates, and voluminizes lashes. This mascara leaves you with eyelashes a bit lengthened, not really voluminized, and hardly noticeable. I also do not like the wand for this- it has a tendency to collect mascara and clump. Lash Domination is a much better buy.

on 11/19/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

BUY IT PLEASE. you will not regret this purchase. yes I know it is not as cheap as drug store brands but I think that if you wear mascara you should spend a little bit of money on it for it to stay and look nice all day. This mascara is one of the best out there, I love mascara and have been obsessed with it ever since i started wearing it! PLEASE JUST GO BUY IT. When I am sick of all other mascara or don't know what mascara to buy when I have run out of my other ones I always go to this one BUXOM has never let me down with this mascara!!!

on 11/18/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Got this in trial/sample size after ordering my Dior mascara from sephora and to my surprise I ended up loving it more than Dior show! It's Amazing, doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. It gives my bottom lashes great volume and separates them beautifully. Never had a mascara work wonders with my bottom lashes without smudges. Will definitely be ordering the full size tube. Soooooo glad I got a free sample otherwise I would had never bought it or tried it.

on 11/11/2013 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Update: I have noticed one little flaw. This mascara flakes, but only the slightest amount. Not enough to change my mind about it or take a lippie off, it's really minimal. But I thought i better share that info!

Oringinal post:
This stuff is amazing.
I've never seen my lashes so massive. They legit looked like I was wearing false lashes. You can pile this stuff on like crazy and they just get bigger and bigger.
This mascara gives both length and volume. It has a great silicone hourglass brush that is super effective and separates every lash.
The biggest thing I noticed with this mascara is that it holds curl like i've never seen before. It's weightless and I would actually say it seems like it not only holds curl but creates curl. It's really amazing.
Not to mention this is great for sensitive eyes as Buxom doesn't have parabens, sulfates, dyes or harsh chemicals. It is also vitamin enriched so it's supposed to strengthen and possibly help grow your lashes. I haven't been using it long enough to notice those effects, but I will update if I think it does help in the long run.

Bottom line is this is a fantastic product and might just be my HG mascara (kicks my original favourite l'oreal telescopics butt!)
Sephora usually sells deluxe sample sizes of this in their checkout line, so if you are unsure that is a good way to try it without spending the full amount.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This mascara makes my lashes look huge. The more I apply the better they look. No matter how much I apply, it doesn't clump. Doesn't smudge or flake either. The brush is amazing, gets every single lash. Big tube; comes with lots of product. I definitely recommend it.

on 10/29/2013 9:27:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for so long and it is my favorite mascara by far. I've tried a lot of different mascaras but nothing else compares. This mascara NEVER clumps and always makes your lashes look perfect.

on 10/28/2013 6:46:00 PM

I Love It, it's an amazing mascara, I've bought one pack of it a while ago and felt in love with it. It does all that I need: separates, defines, colors and don't clump my lash (I hate it about the most mascaras)... But the problem is, that it sells only in US, but I'm not living there and I didn't find it elsewhere online who would ship it to me, ebay's one are too expensive... I wish I could find a good substitute for it about this price or less...

on 10/27/2013 12:49:00 AM

I have short thin Asian lashes that are transparent to the naked eye. This mascara has helped define my lashes even to my thinnest short lash. It's buildable without being clumpy with a flexible hold. I gone through several tubes already and have a couple of backs, yeah love this mascara.

on 10/27/2013 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

My feelings toward this product are mostly negative. It partly straightened my curled lashes and it gave them some length, but no volume. The brush is enormous, but does a decent job of separating the lashes. I removed almost all of it with hot water, which seemed to work better than makeup remover alone. The price was $18, and for the iffy at best results that is unfortunately expensive.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products