April 16, 2014 | 943 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was terrible for me. Too sticky on my face and did nothing for oil. Lasted maybe three hours. Might work better for dry skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Hanahbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my Mary Kay foundation so I was on the hunt for one that had a pump . That had good coverage and one that was creamy and this foundation exceed all of my expectations!!! It is amazing and it has lasted me soooooo long and I can take it anywhere, I would very much recommend this and I think it is better than a Benefit or a sephora foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation. Not too oily and stays matte most of the day. I found it a really nice consistency so it was easy to blend. I like the packaging however I often got a dry bit clogging the spout but that can happen with any product. Unfortunately, I ran out of my colour (porcelain ivory) last week and I looked in three stores and it seems this colour is no longer stocked! All the other colours were too dark for my fair skin tone so I had to opt for a different product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

This made me look like a freaking greaseball!!!! I have NEVER EVER EVER had this problem before.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by smbush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After a long time searching...I have found my HG foundation! Now, whenever I have coupons, I hit up B1G1 and pick up the Natural Ivory and FitMe Concealer 10. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on smoothly, better with a brush, but I prefer a sponge so I end up building up in my problem areas. I have never had any problems with oxidation, breakouts, even fading when used with a primer. I will say, that without a primer, this fades very quickly, about 3-4 hours. It is creamy and I am acne prone so I love the pump. Ugh, just...so much love for this. Taking off one lippe though...it needs a cap for travel!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thooper5

Great coverage. Lasts ALL DAY. Not oily. Amazing. I will be purchasing forever. As far as color. Go a little lighter than you think you might be. If you're more golden-yellow I recommend the beige ones because there's no pink undertone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This foundation is quite disappointing mainly because of the staying power (and Maybelline is my favorite DS brand). Zero! I love the initial results as it looks very smooth on my skin and leaves a natural satin finish with light-medium coverage. Unfortunately this foundation only lasts about 3 hours on me, with the use of primer and setting powder before it looks bad. During the first 2 hours however, it does photograph well, so it might work if your only going to use it for a very short period of time I guess. The fading of this product is very unpleasant. I find it very blotchy, and it makes my face look a bit ashy. I also find this foundation to transfer on to clothing and anything else very easily. I was happy with the shade selection though, and the packaging is hygienic as well. Definitely regret purchasing.
Edit: Personally, the foundation did not really oxidize on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

Staying power: NON-EXISTENT. This is the only foundation I've ever used where my face resembles an oily fry pan within an hour of application. Awful. If you have oily skin, NOT for you. If you have dry skin, maybe this will help because this is most definitely not drying. And bring oily, the makeup pretty much disappeard down my neck and onto my collared shirts. Gross gross gross. Even if the coverage is good in the beginning, it really doesn't last.

Oxidation: It oxides A LOT. I got the colour recommended by the sales person in the drugstore who helped match my colour but neither of us were aware of how much this oxides. If you want to get this, get this maybe a shade or 2 lighter than what matches upon immediate application.

Application: I think this is the only good thing about this product. Application is smooth and blends well onto the skin.

Packaging: I like that it has a twist pump that you can lock. Think this makes it a bit air tight. However, I despise the bottle being glass. It makes it heavy and easily breakable, especially since the bottle has a smooth surface and is not shaped to be held ergonomically in the hand.

If you have dry, scarred skin and you don't like using much product, this may just be for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this foundation 2 or 3 times in the past few years.
I recently found it on sale super cheap and figured I'd give it another try... Now I remember why I stopped buying it.

Let's start with the good:
The coverage and consistency is nice. It's not too heavy or too thin, covers nicely, and truly gives a flawless airbrushed finish (for about 15 minutes). Great for covering large pores. The clear glass bottle and pump are always a plus, and the product seems to last a while. I really like the way my face looks the first 20 minutes after I apply, but it oxidizes way too quickly and ends up looking like a greasy mess.

And the bad:
My face gets oily in less than an hour...and I mean REALLY oily. I know I have oily skin, but seriously, I don't know where all of it comes from when I use this foundation! I've tried everything to make it work - countless different primers, powders, setting sprays and blotting papers. No matter what, my face ends up looking like I slathered on baby oil.
It smudges and transfers easier than any foundation I've ever used. It settles into fine lines after a few hours and wasn't pretty on the occasional dry spot/imperfection. The color selection isn't the best. I have golden olive skin and the colors are always too yellow or too pink.

Overall: I hate to say that this is a terrible foundation, especially when I keep buying it for some reason... Anyway, it's a very average drugstore foundation. I might say it's worth a try if you DON'T have OILY SKIN or find it super cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good basic foundation: gentle on skin, provides coverage, and matches skin tone.