November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sophiaaa96

okay so the shade i got is COMPLETELY different to my skin tone, i don't know why i even got it, well maybe cuz the sales girl didnt know her shit and convinced me it matched my skintone. its called ivory and its SO pink whereas im freakishly yellow. so of course it looks unnatural on me esp when worn in the morning, at night times i can make it work. well i LOVE the feel of it on my skin, but its NOT for oily skin....and i've got oily skin. well i'm going to blame the sales girl again. i have to set it with tons of powder and my t-zone still gets shiny in about half an hour, or an hour at the most if its cold. its got very less coverage and because of all that shine it makes my freckles more prominent which i dont like. oh and the coverage isnt really buildable. if you put on another layer it will never dry and transfer to other surfaces . so basically its a daily wear foundation for ULTRA DRY SKIN. i dont believe it will even work for normal skin types. if you like your face dewy though, this one's for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SheillaShine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This foundation was really bad for my skin. I have really dry skin and this product turned super oily and gave me zits. plus, the color was horrible. I'm a red head, the lightest color turned super orange. I would never buy this again, The bottle is full and juste lays in my make up closet.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out. Trying to switch from mineral powder to liquid. So far everything clogs pores or breaks me out. This wasn't AS bad as l'oreal Lumi (which took 2 wks for skin to clear from wearing 5 hrs!) It goes on smooth & glides over dry skin. Sometimes makeup makes my skin more dry. However, I feel oily- like the way I feel after wearing makeup for an entire day, just after application. Like a mask. Does look little orange, but doesn't stay long enough to matter. W very dry skin it was gone after 2 hrs. Must have absorbed into pores way face broke out tho!! So far l'oreal beautifying BB cream is least harsh on pores. About to give up on foundation!!! Is there anything that's truly non-comedogenic & doesn't irritate dry skin?!? I would pay any price!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by antoanto23

Well,good for dry skin,nightmare on combi skin!melt everwhere!the coverage is good,almost full,no smell easy to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff had amazing coverage but broke out my skin like CRAZY! Volcanic cyst-like zits EVERYWHERE!!! Hell no NEVER buying again! x(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by madformascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I used the actual Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse beforehand, I had no prior experience with liquid foundation. I decided to try this because I liked Maybelline's previous products, and I love it :)

Initially, I find the shades to be a bit too pinky for my liking, but that might just be that Medium Beige is the wrong color for me. That's the reason I had to dock a lippie. Otherwise, I love the natural finish of the foundation. It provides a light to medium coverage that is buildable. Since I have oily skin, my shine does break through after a couple of hours, but I find that inevitable with really any foundation. I don't mind as much as I prefer an "overly dewy" look rather than an unnatural matte finish. I think it'd be perfect for people with dry skin because of this dewiness.

Overall, the foundation glides on smooth, and gives me a flattering natural look, nothing near cake-faced. Even with my acne-prone skin, it doesn't break me out. In fact, when I am breaking out (due to other foundations or a number of reasons), I turn to this foundation to allow my skin a breather. It doesn't bother my skin or further make it break out. I'm actually planning a repurchase my next visit to the drugstore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm generally not a big fan of Maybelline foundations. I've tried both the Fit Me Foundation and the Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation. I hated them both. Finding the right shade in a drugstore foundation can be a challenge, as their are no testers. But I've gotten to the point now where I don't have that much trouble finding my correct shade. I know that I'm usually the lightest medium shade. I had pretty low expectations for this foundation. I really expected to try it once and return it. But I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I used with with my L'oreal Lumi Primer. I was debating between Nude Beige and Creamy Natural. I ended up going with the Creamy Natural, which turned out to be a good choice.

Ease of Use: The one minor complaint I have in this area is that it's not easy to dispense the product for the first time. I had to push the nozzle quite a few times to get the makeup to come out. But once that happens, it's easy to dispense. I think this foundation is the perfect consistency. It's not too thick or too thin. It is easy to blend. I also really like that this foundation doesn't oxidize.

Coverage-I would describe this foundation as medium to full coverage. It dries to a flawless, natural finish. It is very easy to build up. It doesn't look or feel heavy or cakey.

Staying power-This stuff is awesome. I have pretty oily skin, and expected this foundation to disappear halfway through the day. Especially on my nose and areas around my nose. But that didn't happen. This foundation lasted a full 8 hours. It would have lasted even longer, but I felt just felt like removing my makeup early today. My reasons for wanting to remove my makeup early, had nothing to do with this foundation. It still looked great when I removed it.

Price-I would say this is middle of the road as far as price. It's definitely not the cheapest drugstore foundation out there, but it's not the most expensive either. I purchased this for 10.50 at a grocery story. I'm sure I could probably find it for a few dollars less at Target or Wal-Mart.

I was initially very hesitant to try this foundation, but I'm glad I did. This is a great drugstore foundation, and I will most likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by GinaDarlene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this makeup to try it, by my sister. So I thought, why not I'll give it a try.
I tried it and she was right. It is a really good d/s foundation. I have usually used Revlon
compact makeup because I needed at least a medium coverage. I had my doubts but
the coverage of the DLM is great! I use the nude shade which is great for a med/light
skin with a warm/ slightly yellow tone to it. The price isn't bad either. The only reason I
took off one lippie is because it does have to be touched up after 6 hours. But, I do love
this makeup! It feels and looks great on my skin. Good job Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by newyork777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use foundation much but when I do I don't want to look like I have painted my face with cake, especially in the daylight. This foundation is very light and blends so well, you can barely tell your wearing anything. The skin looks all one colour and blends nicely, just be sure to go all the way to the jawline and neck otherwise it looks like your face is a different color to your body. sometimes I use it instead of concealer under my eyes and it works perfectly, doesn't look crusty or thick like some concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't always use foundation, only when I have a few breakouts that wont cover. I have dry skin so my previous foundation would make my skin feel very flakeyish and uncomfortable. I feel that this one moisturizes your skin alittle bit.

Coverage:
I have good skin so when I break out I don't use much. I normally wont put the foundation on my entire face but as a concealer to the area where I have blemishes. I blend it in to the rest of my face, which I don't use anythingesle. If I don't use this foundation I use the Maybelline BB cream. This foundation does a pretty good job covering and leaves a nice type of glow to my face. I would recommend this if you have dry skin.

I am very very pale so the lightest shade I am able to really blend so it looks natural. I have only tried one foundation that I have actually used before this and another foundation that was so dark I looked like a pumpkin, and it was in the lightest shade as well.

Overall I like this product and will use this as my favorite foundation as of now, but I don't intend on looking for another foundation since this one is just fine for my use.