December 25, 2014 | 847 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked that it had a pump but it looked almost cake on me and its not like I didn't blend it out or anything. I blended it out fully and it still looked a bit cakey. It didn't help my combo skin as I broke out because of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by melissau

I have fair-medium and combination skin and I think this product is great for my skin because it has a really nice coverage and you don't need to use too much. It's also pretty light and doesn't feel like you're wearing too much makeup. This was the first foundation I ever got and I'm very impressed and would definitely buy it again. I'm not sure about the price, because I wasn't the one who bought it, but whatever the price it's worth it, 5/5.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by LollyD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really pale with a pink undertone, light eyes and red hair, and my skin is typically on the dryer side. The Porcelain shade is perfect for me, which means it is probably all wrong for anyone with any yellow tones. (If I get any color over summer I "tan" up to a slightly golden ivory and can use the Classic Ivory shade) If you have trouble finding very light, truly pale skin foundations at the drugstore, this is a great bargain. This foundation is really light and creamy and spreads very easily. I find a very little goes a long way - a small drop about the size of peppercorn can cover half my face - the trick is to dot it and smooth it across your skin very quickly, before it sets in. Even that small amount gives good coverage and I think that avoids any caking issues on dry skin. It's blends well and is easy to adjust for lighter or heavier coverage.
The pump is convenient and sanitary (but you won't get the last drop out at the end of the bottle unless you remove it).
I occasionally have random oily skin days in the summer, depending on the weather, and warn you, if you have any oily tendencies, this is not the foundation for you - it's weirdly slippery already and if my skin goes into a random oily phase it just compounds the situation. Despite all that, I've never had any issues with this foundation breaking me out.
I'm surprised I like it so much because it is so affordable, but it really is a terrific foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I buy this foundation ALL THE TIME !!! It's amazing, i love how much coverage it brings, it's very light and subtle yet suits the skin so perfectly and covers so well !! It's very airy but feels so silky and it's just amazing <3 Thumbs up for this product !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sciencedork

I bought this a while back so I'm not sure if the formula has changed, but I found myself never reaching for it. My skin is pretty dry and this just CLINGS to those dry spots and it ends up caking and just awful!
The other day I decided to try mixing it with my moisturizer on the back of my hand and applying it with my brush - My skin looked smooth and almost flawless, it had a dewy finish but through the day it get oily or gross. And once I added a small bit of powder, it was totally matte!
Granted it didn't have full coverage when mixed, I would say more so of a medium coverage but I'm super happy with it especially seeing as it only took one pump to work.
Overall, alone I wouldn't dream of using this but with my moisturizer I'll definitely be reaching for this on the few days I want to wear foundation! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sophiaaa96

okay so the shade i got is COMPLETELY different to my skin tone, i don't know why i even got it, well maybe cuz the sales girl didnt know her shit and convinced me it matched my skintone. its called ivory and its SO pink whereas im freakishly yellow. so of course it looks unnatural on me esp when worn in the morning, at night times i can make it work. well i LOVE the feel of it on my skin, but its NOT for oily skin....and i've got oily skin. well i'm going to blame the sales girl again. i have to set it with tons of powder and my t-zone still gets shiny in about half an hour, or an hour at the most if its cold. its got very less coverage and because of all that shine it makes my freckles more prominent which i dont like. oh and the coverage isnt really buildable. if you put on another layer it will never dry and transfer to other surfaces . so basically its a daily wear foundation for ULTRA DRY SKIN. i dont believe it will even work for normal skin types. if you like your face dewy though, this one's for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SheillaShine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This foundation was really bad for my skin. I have really dry skin and this product turned super oily and gave me zits. plus, the color was horrible. I'm a red head, the lightest color turned super orange. I would never buy this again, The bottle is full and juste lays in my make up closet.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out. Trying to switch from mineral powder to liquid. So far everything clogs pores or breaks me out. This wasn't AS bad as l'oreal Lumi (which took 2 wks for skin to clear from wearing 5 hrs!) It goes on smooth & glides over dry skin. Sometimes makeup makes my skin more dry. However, I feel oily- like the way I feel after wearing makeup for an entire day, just after application. Like a mask. Does look little orange, but doesn't stay long enough to matter. W very dry skin it was gone after 2 hrs. Must have absorbed into pores way face broke out tho!! So far l'oreal beautifying BB cream is least harsh on pores. About to give up on foundation!!! Is there anything that's truly non-comedogenic & doesn't irritate dry skin?!? I would pay any price!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by antoanto23

Well,good for dry skin,nightmare on combi skin!melt everwhere!the coverage is good,almost full,no smell easy to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff had amazing coverage but broke out my skin like CRAZY! Volcanic cyst-like zits EVERYWHERE!!! Hell no NEVER buying again! x(