August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I reach for it over my pricier lipsticks because of the texture. It is matte, meaning no shimmer no sheen but it is not drying whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pulls orange in a bad way. Ended up looking flat and cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by danai

For me, this is definitely a winner. It's a spot on my-lips-but-better shade on me, and, consequently, it works perfectly with my skin tone and it's all I need to make my face look more awake and polished.
Not much else to say, except I love the Revlon nude formula to bits, as it's stable and flattering and leaves room for adding the amount of shine you want with lip gloss.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by thelovebelow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just tried this lipstick for the first time like two minutes ago, but I'm so pleased with it I had to review it! I agree with those who said this really isn't mauve, but more of a peachy nude color, but the color is really gorgeous. I was afraid it might look a little orange on me but it's the perfect nude color. The formula is pretty creamy but definitely moisturize your lips before applying it! I've always been a fan of the packaging too, it's clean and simple, unlike a lot of other drugstore lipsticks. This was my first matte lipstick too and it's one I'll be buying over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by indahramadhani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

just bought this lipstick couple days ago, and it felt sooo amazing on my lips, it covers all the lines and very pigmented, the lack of this lipstick was only it can caused the dryness on the lips after few hours applying. But it can be managed by applying lipbalm before it. Overall, love the shade, love the classic packaging, love how it works on my lips,, this is my new HG lipstick that MUST be available on my desk. :*

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by skoenig526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to nude lipstick when I want something on the darker side. It is a super smooth lipstick despite the fact that it is matte. I have repurchased this color many times and will many more. Just a heads up, this color can be a tad bit drying and will emphasize already dry and flakey lips so it's a good idea to exfoliate as well as moisturizing before putting this color on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by shehneela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im nw35 or medium tanned colour wid cool skintone. I have been searchin for perfect nude lip color with matte finish..when i first saw it i was like "ohh god! another zombie lipstick"! but i still decided to try it on...omg i looooved it! its my own lipcolour but more brighter! the lipstick is very versatile..my aunt is yellow toned medium fair skintone..it also suited her warm skin tone...

the best thing abt this lipstick is tht u can use it to brighten up any lipstick which looks dark on u when worn alone..its awesum!! love it! Its my HG lipstick! i wear it everytym i go out!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by goldenrosegold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great neutral color for warm tan skin,pigmented enough that with just one application my lips are colored. Use sparingly for a natural look

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly it doesn't look promising in the tube, but its sooo pretty on the lips.

Like a my lips but better look, you don't really have to think about anything like just put it on and voila you're good to go.

Overall, a very nice lipstick :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Omg! I bought three bullets after trying it out. I love it so much the only pinky nude which doesn't make me look like a zombie. Finding a pinky nude was a royal pain for me . I have slightly pigmented lips n yellow warm tone medium fair complexion. It is drying like all matte nudes but is lasting. Def recommending to all desi gals.