August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - concealer brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush every single day. I have MACs concealer brush but use this instead. Amen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mecepeda

After years of being a devoted fan of MAC, Laura Mercier, and Chanel brushes,I have rapidly become an enthusiastic fan of this much more economically-priced line. Besides the concealer brush, I now own the Bronzer, Foundation, Retractable Kabuki, and Eyeshadow brushes, and have another LE set on the way. Like all of the other EcoTools brushes I have tried, this one does not shed, is sturdily built, green (yeah!), and wonderfully soft. As it says on the package, this brush is suitable for both concealers and cream eyeshadow. I purchased because my MAC 242 and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush (my two favorite concealer brushes) were starting to look a little sad after all of the love that I have lavished on them. I would have to say the while the Laura Mercier brush is still in no danger of losing its place in my heart, the MAC 242 now has some serious competition. The EcoTools concealer brush is every bit as good as the MAC 242 and the LM brushes, with one key exception: this is not a brush suitable for precision concealing in the least. The brush head is simply too large for that, and picks up too much product. So if you are someone like me that is very particular about concealers and likes to apply a very controlled, precise amount on specific areas on your face, then this is not the brush for you - LM's is a much better bet in that case. However, the EcoTools is an excellent choice for larger areas like the under eyes or eyelids (I personally will be using it just as I have always used my MAC 242 - to apply my Bobbi Brown Corrector under my eyes, or for applying emollient shadows that don't require very precise application). Would I repurchase, despite that issue? I would have to say yes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jmac44

I've been looking for a good concealer brush for a super long time. All the ones I found were way too expensive, so when I found this brush at Ulta, I was pretty happy. I brought it home, and used it with my MAC concealer, and it works pretty well. It's a very soft brush, and gets the job done 95% of the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a larger brush that would be good for applying under eye concealer and cream shadows. This works great for that and blends very evenly. It is very soft and not irritating on the eye. I also have the smaller eyeshadow brush which i love just as much. This brush is also great for applying shadow into the crease and onto the brow bone. Definitely a good multi purpose brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by bawangbieji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this one in the 5-piece set and I have never used it so far because mine is cut the wrong way. The tip is a very thin v shape and the rest is also cut non symmetrically which makes the brush useless. I had no chance to return the set because Ecotools isn't sold where I live and I had to order it from usa.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great brush. Good quality, size, and price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by xcharleneeee

Great brush. Blends like a dream! I like it better than smaller concealer brushes. Plus its super soft & big. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by amateuratmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is a nice size; not too small, and the bristles are dense so that they pick up the perfect amount of product. Wonderful brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer brush. It's long and dense and easy to blend with. It's easy to clean and does not shed at all. It's very soft and I love how it's environmentally safe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It takes a wash or two to get a few random stiff hair to soften up but other than that I see no flaws in this brush.

It is very dense and soft. I don't get any streaking with this brush which I have had problems with in the past. I use mush less product than with my other brushes which is really nice. I use to have to apply concealer and then pat with my finger or a sponge to even it out. I don't need to any more.

It applies great on the delicate skin under my eye and the product won't crease.

The brush is also very sturdy and I have yet to have any kind of shedding with Ecotools.