L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

on 4/12/2012 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this shampoo(and conditioner) for about 2-3weeks at this point,and I am very satisfied. It has great lather, and the smell is so nice and sticks around for most of my morning. this is my first "sulfate free" shampoo and if other products act like this I am sold on the idea of sulfate free.My hair looks and feels healthier than it has been in awhile and generally seems to be improving. I'm going to blame it on my new shampoo.

on 4/10/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this whole EverPure line of shampoos and conditioners. This shampoo is sulfate free (which is a detergent found in most shampoos and cleanser for the face and body.) Usually sulfate free shampoos don;'t exactly lather well. Not so with this shampoo as you get tons of billowy lather even when hair is particularly dirty from product build up and general scalp oil. A small amount achieves this level of lather which once again is unusual in the sense that a detergent based shampoo will not even lather well under these dirty conditions and you'd have to use quite a bit more of it then what you'd have to in this sulfate free formula. Sulfate free shampoo will not fade or strip colored hair, but will also cleanse virgin hair more subtly without over cleansing or over drying. It's formula leaves the hair cuticle flat so it will reflect light better creating more shine and managability. It leaves hair moisturized and in excellent condition sometimes being able to skip the conditioner altogether. This product can be had at a low price (Walmart.)It also leaves hair easily combable and with a soft clean frgrance. Highly Recommended!!!.

on 3/15/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! It really lathers up well, and really gets my hair clean. It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and soft. This is the BEST shampoo i have ever used, perfect for my color treated hair. <3 :D HG product for me.

on 2/23/2012 11:23:00 AM

I love this shampoo. When I am on a budget and can't afford my Pureology products, I buy this product and I find that it is comparable to Pureology. While I can go three days without washing my hair with Pureology, I can go two days without a wash using Everpure. Using other shampoos like Garnier, Tresemme, or anything like that, I can only go one day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I was intrigued at getting this because the ingredients were vegan. I thought for sure, if something is vegetarian friendly, its ingredients had to be healthier than normal drug store products. I was wrong.
First of all, moisture shampoo? Yeah, no. It doesn't provide moisture of any kind. Your hair only feels incredibly tangled and rough once using it. It's not deep-cleansing, if anything, it feels like it leaves build up and is hard to wash out of your hair. The scent is mediocre, and something of an acquired taste.
I just couldn't find any positives to this shampoo. It's not worth a buy.

on 2/15/2012 4:34:00 PM

I was sent this product to test by Elle magazine and at first I was amazed. The shampoo left my hair feeling so clean, and the conditioner made it so soft like I'd just been to the hair dressers. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp began to get really itchy and I got a lot of dandruff, which I've never had before, it also became greasy much quicker than before. I soon stopped using the product and switched back to Aussie. Overall I would recommend this product for using if you want your hair to look nice on a special occasion, but certainly not for everyday use.

on 12/3/2011 4:30:00 PM

This was one of my samples that I won from Listia, and I have to say I love this shampoo!! This wasn't the first time using the L'Oreal sulfate-free shampoos, I had tried Everstrong, but not this one. The rosemary mint scent is cool. It leaves my hair so fresh and smooth, easy to style and I really love that it's sulfate-free. My hair is color treated, and prone to damage so I have to baby it. L'Oreal and John Frieda are 2 of my "favs", and this shampoo is definitely worth trying if you don't want to strip the oils out of your hair, it's a keeper=)

on 11/16/2011 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works well, I am never wowed by shampoo and this is doesn't wow me either but it's not bad. It cleans my hair but doesn't over clean and lathers well. I like that the bottles sit on the cap, makes it easier to get out all of the product. Would repurchase.

on 11/9/2011 11:49:00 PM

Surprised with reviews here. I use the line for chemically straightened hair and I really like it...my hair responds really well

on 11/6/2011 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I really like this shampoo a lot, it lathers great & my hair feels really moisturized after using this.

Popular Shampoos