L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

I'd had my eye on this for a while but didn't buy it because of the price (around $17 AU), but last week it was on special in Coles for $8 so I decided to try it. I coloured my hair about a week ago & wanted something that would help to keep my colour from fading. I'm pretty impressed so far- the shampoo lathers up really well & cleansed my hair without feeling like it had stripped it. The scent is quite different but I like it. I also used the matching conditioner, which is thick & left my hair moisturised and soft. I was able to go an extra day without washing my hair after using this, which is a big bonus for me. Love & will buy again.

I have straight black hair which had been colored.
I have been using this shampoo for about 5 months already. I was first attracted to the "sulfate free" element of this shampoo.
When i first use it i was really wow by the fact that a little amount of it could lather up so much foam. I love the smell too!
Other than that, i makes my hair so moisturise even without using a conditioner.
I love it but after using it for 5 months,i realised that it seems to be too moisturing for my hair.
My hair gets oilier easier than before and it always feels like i did not wash it clean enough.
I would still use this once in a while if my hair gets too dry.

I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo, and I saw this in Safeway and decided to give it a try. I used it once, and my hair felt really weird, but it didn't look too bad so I just rolled with it. The next day my hair was greasier than it's ever been the day after washing it. I also looked closer at the ingredients and it's all the same bad stuff as in regular shampoos, just under different names so you don't know it. Terrible, terrible product. Not to mention, I can't stand the smell. Just yuck. Don't waste the money.

DO NOT USE THIS SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER[Loreal Sulfate Free]. It splits the hair from root to tip, it separates the cuticle, the shaft of your hair will be destroyed. It also leaves a waxy residue on the hair that will not wash out and it changes the texture of your hair. Your hair will look like a bird's nest. I am still trying to repair the damage this product did to my hair after just one use. I have 3 friends at work who used this product and their hair was destroyed as well. All four of us have long straight hair mid-back or to the waist. It will take years to grow it out because the damage to the hair shaft cannot be repaired. You will regret using this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this shampoo(and conditioner) for about 2-3weeks at this point,and I am very satisfied. It has great lather, and the smell is so nice and sticks around for most of my morning. this is my first "sulfate free" shampoo and if other products act like this I am sold on the idea of sulfate free.My hair looks and feels healthier than it has been in awhile and generally seems to be improving. I'm going to blame it on my new shampoo.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this whole EverPure line of shampoos and conditioners. This shampoo is sulfate free (which is a detergent found in most shampoos and cleanser for the face and body.) Usually sulfate free shampoos don;'t exactly lather well. Not so with this shampoo as you get tons of billowy lather even when hair is particularly dirty from product build up and general scalp oil. A small amount achieves this level of lather which once again is unusual in the sense that a detergent based shampoo will not even lather well under these dirty conditions and you'd have to use quite a bit more of it then what you'd have to in this sulfate free formula. Sulfate free shampoo will not fade or strip colored hair, but will also cleanse virgin hair more subtly without over cleansing or over drying. It's formula leaves the hair cuticle flat so it will reflect light better creating more shine and managability. It leaves hair moisturized and in excellent condition sometimes being able to skip the conditioner altogether. This product can be had at a low price (Walmart.)It also leaves hair easily combable and with a soft clean frgrance. Highly Recommended!!!.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! It really lathers up well, and really gets my hair clean. It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and soft. This is the BEST shampoo i have ever used, perfect for my color treated hair. <3 :D HG product for me.

I love this shampoo. When I am on a budget and can't afford my Pureology products, I buy this product and I find that it is comparable to Pureology. While I can go three days without washing my hair with Pureology, I can go two days without a wash using Everpure. Using other shampoos like Garnier, Tresemme, or anything like that, I can only go one day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I was intrigued at getting this because the ingredients were vegan. I thought for sure, if something is vegetarian friendly, its ingredients had to be healthier than normal drug store products. I was wrong.
First of all, moisture shampoo? Yeah, no. It doesn't provide moisture of any kind. Your hair only feels incredibly tangled and rough once using it. It's not deep-cleansing, if anything, it feels like it leaves build up and is hard to wash out of your hair. The scent is mediocre, and something of an acquired taste.
I just couldn't find any positives to this shampoo. It's not worth a buy.

I was sent this product to test by Elle magazine and at first I was amazed. The shampoo left my hair feeling so clean, and the conditioner made it so soft like I'd just been to the hair dressers. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp began to get really itchy and I got a lot of dandruff, which I've never had before, it also became greasy much quicker than before. I soon stopped using the product and switched back to Aussie. Overall I would recommend this product for using if you want your hair to look nice on a special occasion, but certainly not for everyday use.