April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Skincare - Body - Homemade Tendskin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sunski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff did what nothing else has ever done for me -- prevented a cystic pimple. I felt one coming on and started putting this on it 3 times a day. By day three, the bump was getting smaller, instead of bigger. By day five, it was gone completely. Amazing!

I haven't had huge success with this on ingrown hairs or razor burn, but will give it some more time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by derekb15

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awsome! Took about 2 minutes to make. I disolved all of the aspirin in the witch hazel which took only a few seconds. Mixed it all together and voila!!!! Awesome. Immediately took the itch and sting away. Was about to go to the store to buy the tend skin, but decided to try this instead. Very happy I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by stephkys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well it seems really great...

Actually I haven't tried it, but wanna ask something: does it work well without witch hazel? I can't find it in my town... I don't go online shopping due to some reason...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ef604

This homemade mixture works better than any other product out there. LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cherryshake290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I was skeptical at first because I tried other remedies (Bikini Zone, different razors and shaving creams, baby powder, deodarant, etc.) but nothing worked like mixing this stuff together. It reeks, and it burns when you apply it usually, but it works within 10 minutes! Continuous application several days after shaving helps soothe the area as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Query

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This does soothe and temporarily reduce the red bumps that waxing causes. It's also good for cuts or pimples to disinfect and reduce redness. The alcohol or witch hazel disinfects, and the aspirin loosens the dead skin that could cover the follicles and reduces swelling and redness. You still have to manually exfoliate, but this mixture does help.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth01

I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but I think I LOVE this product! I have to worst luck with shaving bumps/irritation/ingrown hairs on my lower legs and bikini line and over the past couple of years I have tried everything to get rid of them (Epilators, Waxing, BikiniZone, manual exfoliation, chemical exfoliants like lactic acid, ect.) and nothing has worked..except this! I made up a batch of this a few days ago and all the ingredients together honestly cost under 5$. I put the asprin in an old coffee grinder and I had a batch mixed up in around 2 minutes flat.. such a time/money saver! I have been applying to my legs/bikini line once or twice a day for the past 4 days and there is a significant improvement. I don't notice any new ingrowns/irritations developing and slowly but surely all the present bumps are dissapearing. I really hope this continues to work for me! Thank you everyone for providing this recipe and all your helpful reviews, I am so happy I came across this recipe!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lambert

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does the trick every time. I mix it up in a water bottle with a prominent label on the front (don't want any mix-ups!), and apply it every other day for prevention. Thanks to those who shared the recipe. You've saved me hundreds of dollars over the years!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 9:56:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I followed the instructions to make this exactly. It had absolutely no effect whatsoever. I had ingrowns before I started using it and still have them now. I used the whole batch hoping that eventually I would see a difference but it never happened. I'm thankful I didn't spend 13 on the real stuff. I won't be making this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by arizonamuaddict

My husband shaves his head and uses this afterwards. He says it works great to stop irritation, especially on his neck. I use it a s a spot treatment and it seems to work well for that too. It's cheap and definelty worth giving it a shot. I bought huge amounts of all of the ingredients for less thatn $5.