Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 12/13/2012 10:56:00 AM

Love the formula (but you have to have moisturized lips, or it will look awful) but makes me look dead. Hard to find a nude color that I like, so I have just started using concealer to make my lips the color I want.

on 11/15/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

After searching for my HG nude lipstick, I decided it would never happen unless I mixed the color myself.I love this lipstick. But it's not a lipstick you can wear all by itself. It's great for mixing other colors in order to warm them up. Other nude lipsticks don't give me enough coverage. I usually layer NYX Pumpkin Pie or Rimmel Comfortable Numb lip gloss on top. PERFECTION.

on 10/25/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

The color is great but the application is horrible! The color does not go on evenly at all, and it settles into all the lines on my lips. Such a shame too, since I have the lipstick in Pink Pout and that one doesn't have this issue.

on 10/17/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Biggest makeup FAIL EVER!!! ... :(
I NEVER right any reviews here. I just read them. But this time, I thought I had no choice: I had to share my honnest opinion on this weird experience...
The problem with this lipstick is the application. For me, it was impossible to apply it, blotting or not, light or heavy, in a way that it would be even and nice looking. The product is always patchy, settles right away in my lips cracks and in the iner part or my lips... I did try quite a few times to put it on, but without succes... :(
I also tried to top it with a nude Revlon lipgloss, but it just "rubbed" the color... WEIRD!
I won't talk about the color since it's a personnal opinion. Didn't wear it long anought either to talk about the staying power.
This behind said, I DO OWN the Revlon Pink Pout matte lipstick and it does look just perfect on me. Really, I don't understand what's going on here...
Few pros : The price (4$ on sale) and the packaging witch is really classic/nice. BUT this ain't enough... That's why I did but only one star.
Good luck if you already have it!

on 10/6/2012 1:36:00 PM

Revlon Nude Attitude is their lightest nude shade. It is VERY warm. It simply doesn't work by itself on many skintones. But it's lovely if it DOES work on your skintone - like mine, NC20 with yellow tones, blonde hair & blue eyes.

Yes it's drying. I find all matte lipsticks to be drying. This one isn't any more drying than any other matte lipstick, but you notice the dryness more bc with a lighter color dryness is more visible.

Pair with a brown smokey eye (MAC's Teddy, etc) on light yellow toned skin. Add gold gloss on top. Gorgeous.

You can also mix this color to warm up any other shade you have, or tone down an overly bright shade. For my skin tone, this is one of the best nudes to mix.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really don't understand why there are so many bad reviews on this product. This is the first nude lipstick i found that actually suits my skintone and is pigmented enough to conceal my naturally bright wine red lips. Only thing i dislike is that its pretty drying so I have to apply a good lip balm underneath. Otherwise, I absolutely love this product.

on 9/5/2012 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I hear everyone always talk about Revlon lipsticks, but they have obviously never tried this one. It's such a beautiful color too. I thought I had found my perfect nude shade! I first applied this lipstick and was in love, I went out with my sister and we didn't even get to where we were going and she says, "why are your lips orange?" The lipstick dried on my lips and yeah, they looked orange and crusty. I've been priming my lips and wearing chapstick and although the lipstick goes on better and doesn't dry orange, I still would not recommend this product. I hope this was of some help

on 8/26/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The shade of this lipstick is beautiful. When first applied, this lipstick looks amazing. However, after about 30 minutes, when the lips naturally begin to dry out, thin cracks began to be visible on my lips. After about an hour, a very unappealing orange crust began to form on my lips. Even when worn with lip balm/ chapstick, this lipstick dries out like crazy!!!! If it were not for the dryness of this lipstick, I would have definitely given it 5 lippies, because the colour is a perfect nude tone. Unless you have lips that don't tend to dry out so quickly, I wouldn't recommend this lipstick to you. I don't think I will repurchase this product as it was on the expensive side, and the results weren't exactly what I was looking for.

on 8/25/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipstick is too ashy for me alone so i wear it with a nude lip gloss and it looks great!

After reading reviews on this product, researching and finding the cheapest shop to buy it in, I finally decided to purchase this lipstick and I cant say I was impressed. At first I just put it on bare lips like any normal lippy, this resulted in an uneven orange/peach colour with an off white/light peach in creases I never knew I had. So I decided to use a lip balm under it and hope for the best, that resulted in an even worse result somehow. After a few months of neglecting this product, while cleaning my storage, I found it again and decided to give it one last try. In the time that I hadnt used this product I had purchased lip scrub and a very pigmented nude lip balm, so I decided to use them in conjunction with the lip stick. The results hadnt improved.

Popular Lipsticks