April 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by kwana2g11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipstick is too ashy for me alone so i wear it with a nude lip gloss and it looks great!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bedazzeledberet

After reading reviews on this product, researching and finding the cheapest shop to buy it in, I finally decided to purchase this lipstick and I cant say I was impressed. At first I just put it on bare lips like any normal lippy, this resulted in an uneven orange/peach colour with an off white/light peach in creases I never knew I had. So I decided to use a lip balm under it and hope for the best, that resulted in an even worse result somehow. After a few months of neglecting this product, while cleaning my storage, I found it again and decided to give it one last try. In the time that I hadnt used this product I had purchased lip scrub and a very pigmented nude lip balm, so I decided to use them in conjunction with the lip stick. The results hadnt improved.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

Buying this I knew that it would be drying from the many reviews and swatches Ive seen and by the finish: matte. But I bought it determined to make it work. First off, the packaging is matte plastic circular tube with a clear plastic on top showing the actual product itself. It looks classy and simple. Right off the bat, just looking at the lipstick itself I can see no shine to it. The color is a nude with a good hint of peach borderline orange. It actually is a beautiful nude ( I admit on some skin tones it just wont work) because on my pigmented lips the orange/peach tone to it cancels out and looks more like a nude with a pink tint to it. However, the dryingness to it is horrible. I tried everything in so many combinations: lipbalms, lipliners, lipgloss, technique in applying, amount that I apply, pairing with other lipsticks. Nothing works. It makes my lips look cracked, chapped and very dry. All the lipstick gathers in one area on my lips. I have never had a problem like this with any lipstick ever. Unless you do not have any problems whatsoever with dry lips, do not get this. There are plenty of other nude lipsticks out there to try. Pass on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a nude lipstick and I tried other colors that I love and decided to go for this one. It looks super pale in my skin and just plain weird. I don't know how to mix it so it doesn't look like I had a rare color on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP. I wear light pink lipsticks only. I bought Nude Attitude with Revlon's other Matte colour, Pink Pout so that I could warm it up a bit so that Pink Pout is not as lilac/blue toned. Together these two Revlon matte shades make a perfect and very unique light pink colour for me. Nude Attitude is also a good base colour when you want to neutralize the remnant of darker lipstick you have removed that has stained your lips so that you can apply another colour again. It is also a great lightening slightly "warming" colour to tone down the blue/lilac cool tones of a lippie. This shade is great underneath a lipgloss for a different variation of a look. I love that these mattes are unscented. I would prefer a totally clear and sturdy top though as an improvement so I can easily tell what colour they are since I have a collection. I resent having to remember to pair this with lipbalm underneath because I often don't when i'm in a rush. I will probably replace with MAC's Snob or Pink Plaid when I run out and combine that with another MAC nude because MAC is more moisturizing. - Unless of course Revlon makes a dupe of this particular colour combination, I've created that's more moisturizing, while retaining the pigment concentration and running cheaper than MAC...Are u listening, Revlon? A girl can hope, right? And pink is a popular colour...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't really care for this color at all. It is just way too light for anyone's skin tone. I have fair skin and it just looked horrible. I thought it would be a nice light pink but it is like orange-beige....not nice at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My poor lips couldn't bear anymore anguish! WAY too drying. It cracked my lips and looked awful! Such a shame since it is a great color. Don't purchase unless you want your lips to look chapped.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kiehlbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been checking out this lipstick and a few others and i was on the hunt for a Kim K nude and this came close from what i could see.After i bought this i tried it on in the car(what i usually do when im excited about a product) and i hated it! I never put lipstick on at full force but even when blotted on it looked pretty bad.Because i paid around $8 for this i didnt wanna just take it back or trash it so i just decided to keep it and use it for when i want certain lipsticks to be lighter

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

I hate this lipstick. I have extremely light skin and even that made me look like the walking dead. The color has way too much orange in it and doesn't look very matte to me. It makes me look extremely scary and clown-like. I wouldn't recommend this on any skin tone. Don't buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this lipstick. It is indeed a gorgeous colour, but the consistency absolutely ruins it. It settles into the natural lines in the lips. It is streaky and bunches up. In order to get past this, I tried applying a little bit of lip balm to my lips before applying the lipstick, but it still failed to work. After 10 minutes my lips were a streaky mess again. Before I bought this, I'd read terrible reviews on here but I still wanted to give this a go because the colour looked so nice. The consistency kills it. Packaging is average. Bad consistency. Drying lipstick. It was quite expensive too. Take note of the low rating MUA's - it's for a reason.