August 22, 2014 | 1043 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Blue Skies bubble bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this.Amazing scent,very spicy.You get TONS of bubbles with these babies,so get ready.I only broke a bit off of my bar and I couldn't beleive my eyes.Bubble overflow!And they last forever.And best of all,they don't leave a ring around your tub like some bubble baths can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Lolliebollie

My favorite Lush bubble bar slice ever! It looks so pretty and the name says it all! It was the first bbs i've bought and i'm sure many will follow!
It's probably the patchouli in it that attracts me the most.
I don't use it in my bath, but cut it into pieces and soak my feet in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely, lovely, lovely stuff. I'm not normally a patchouli fan, but Lush has really got it right, even to the name. Rather than smelling heavy and, well, hippy, this smells fresh and clean and...green? Plus, this bubble bar will do you for a good few baths, as it is the biggest of all of them. Often, when I am deciding between this one and another at Lush, I go for this one because of memories of other bath bars that cost not much less but only last for two baths, whereas I can make this one last for several more than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by FireKittenEMT

This is one of Lush's best products! Yes, it is expensive at $9 a bar, but I broke mine into 4 pieces and each bath was still overflowing with luscious bubbles! Deep blue water and calming scented bubbles envelope you with skin softening essential oils. This is one of the rare Lush products where the scent actually LASTS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Bungychick

A favourite of both mine and hubby, love the patchouli and the bubbles

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by alip

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this bath bar! You only need about a 1 inch piece at most, so a bar goes a long way. You got lovely soft bubbles that stay for quite a while and my skin feels soft when I get out. Although the scent is quite strong as a bar, when it's in the bath, it's lovely. Let's be honest, you can smell Lush and their prouduct several shops away but they're all fine when you actually use them! I have sensitive skin but I have no problem with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by fistshaker

My absolute favorite Lush product! A wonderfully complex scent of patchouli and frankincense. Didn't have to use very much of the bar to get a tubful of bubbles, so can get a good 8-10 baths out of one bar as well. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Flummig

The first thing i thought about this bubblebar was the smell.It smells very strong but very divine.Have a calming,relaxing effect on your skin.I do love the smell!I love the blue and white colour,just like the sky.The bubbles are very nice,very foaming which i like.One of my favourite!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Trixie_belle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didnt like the smell of this at all, too much patchouli. However, I still gave it 3 lippies as it is huge compared to the other bubble bars so is definitely good value for money if you like the scent. And the swirly cloudy pattern looks pretty cool

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I wasn't sure about the smell of this one when it was dry. Quite frankly I thought the dry bar smelled disgusting, like nasty incense. Then I put some in the tub, however, and it was a whole different story. Water really softens this scent, and it becomes a sorf of soft woodsy, incensey scent in the bath. The bar is huge, so you only need to break off a little piece. As the bar is blue and white swirled, it turns the bathwater a nice pale blue. This is a staple item for me now.