August 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lotlex14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this mascara twice, however, i feel that it is overpriced by about 7 ( if you buy from Lancome or store) if you have short lashes the better product to use i found, is Hypnose (Lancome). Hypnose gives you a fuller lash. Will be buying Hypnose again next!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

I love this mascara. One of my favorites and I have tried many, many mascaras, usually get a new one once a week. I also use several different mascaras to get the best look. For instance this one, plus the volumious or hypnose, looks amazing together! The only downside is the price is sooo expensive. However, if you can afford it or want to splurge, this is a terrific mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is totally a waste.not only it did nothing for lenghtening and volumizing my thin lashes,it gave me a terrible spider look when i applied coats over and over.bad product and very expensive,the worst combination there is.i borrowed it from a friend.i had to own some vibrating mascara as a lash freak so i go fot estee lauder and it was a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by lgartistry

I am literally shocked that anyone would not love this product. I have been working as an artist for many years and it is by far the best mascara I have ever used on myself or a client. The brush is similar to the brush of Lancome high definicils... fine-toothes to PREVENT clumping. You have to hold the button down and not wiggle the brush while you use it. You can literally do your lashes for five minutes if you really like, without clumping because the formula is buildable. It is meant to be worn with the Lancome powerbooster underneath it, so anyone that has written a poor review and might be in the market to try it again, all Lancome mascaras are made to be worn with a last conditioner underneath. It is an investment, but I will continue to buy this product. Lancome has the best mascaras on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by princessxhx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

mascara is my weakness, i buy at least one new mascara a month and i must say this has to be one of my favourites so far. the formula is amazing, the vibrating effect of the brush minimises clumping and seperates my lashes giving me natural but dramatic eye lashes. i wouldnt recommend this mascara to anyone with short stubby lashes, with a quite thick formula i think it would weigh short lashes down and do more bad than good! but apart from that, its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by leonpacherz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this product is very expensive but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Do not wiggle it when you apply that's what the vibration is for and if people think that it clumps that is why.It is a heavy formula but it really makes the best of your lashes. I buy this product in bulk!! I am a make-up artist and I will never use anything else...it blows that pink and green thing out of the water!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is nothing short of garbage. It did absolutely nothing for me at all. Just a big waste of my money. I returned it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Does nothing for me. No length, no separation, no thikness, no curl... Don't the poit of vibration. Very dissappointing. I'll go back to my fav Dior Iconic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by whoshore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had a broken arm and went to the store and asked for the best mascara to use with your non-dominant hand. The clerk recommended this and it seemed to make sense -- Lancome makes good mascara and the little oscillating brush would do the work for me. It was easy enough to use, although not that much easier than regular mascara. It was how the mascara looked and behaved that troubled me. Spiky lashes that flake off are never worth the ease of application. The formulation of this stuff is not up to usual Lancome standards, and it's hardly worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

This mascara is easy to put on and makes my lashes look long and thick! It stays on well too. Best mascara I ever had!

Try it with their cils booster mascara base that comes in the white tube!