October 24, 2014 | 1657 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by varamos0193

great mascara for lengthening but thats about it. clumps lashes together.. wouldn't recommend by itself.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't care one way or the other about product packaging, only about performance (ie Lash Blast's ugly tube doesn't matter since it provides beautiful results). I was seriously disappointed in this mascara since it failed to deliver on almost all claims. I saw no evidence whatsoever of patent leather shiny lashes and any length was overshadowed by the spider leg look. Stiletto made my eyelashes sticky, clumpy, and spiky. I suppose if you want length at any cost then this might work.

A previous reviewer stated she would never buy Stiletto given the misleading ads where the model is so obviously wearing falsies. Well, I was suckered by the gorgeous ads and now I too feel insulted since I really should have known better. There's just *no* way the model is wearing the product without additional assistance and it's unfair to promote it as such.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by tessy682

I bought this today and it is AMAZING. I usually use loreal telescopic carbon black. So I just wanted to try something new. But this is so amazing. It makes your eyelashes long. I have not short but not long lashes. They are also thin. But this doesn't clump and gives some volume. It works so good with other mascaras too. I definitely recommend this anyone it is a good mascara, I want to buy it again. I also mixed it with my telescopic mascara and my lashes were long. It holds a little bit of a curl btw

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by alyssacallahan93

LOVE. This is one of my all time favorite mascaras, and I have tried every single mascara on the market, no joke. I haven't found another lengthening mascara that works as well as this one. I'm big on layering my mascaras and this one gives me no issues with flaking or clumping no matter how many layers I put on. I absolutely adore it! I definitely definitely recommend giving this a try, you wont be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by IrisLilyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply ADORE the packaging on this, it sticks out in my makeup bag and makes me feel sexy before I've even put it on! I bought this so I could have longer lashes in a makeup routine dominated by voluminous, clumpy lashes. I bought it in brown-black as I have light red hair, and it looks more natural in this color. I found it to be a rather excellent mascara, giving me length, as well as decent volume (though that's not it's selling point) and the color was excellent on it's own or with a darker, volumizing mascara on top. Having said that, it is rather natural looking, and is total rubbish if you don't curl your lashes first. I also suggest using a volumizing mascara with it, if you do a layering of mascara.

All in all, not bad, but not amazing on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

This is also one of my favourite mascaras, my eyelashes are short and straight, the mascara is very light and thin, very liquidy aswell which isnt great for holding a curl - but it makes my eyelashes suuuuper long! The finish is very shiny, clean and hydrating. The wand helps massively, the fibres really separate every eyelash and make sure they get a good even coating, there is no flaking with this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The most important thing that I want from a mascara is LENGTH that doesn't flake or smudge. I don't need a lot of volume because I have a lot of (short!) lashes.

This mascara does a very good job of adding a lot of length and a little volume. You can apply several coats, and it doesn't clump. The brush really grabs all of your little lashes and stretches them out. It's not a super dramatic mascara, but it's perfect for pretty everyday lashes. The packaging is cute too :)

For all of you ladies that want a lengthening mascara, this one does a great job for the price. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

All time favorite mascara if you want length this is the one for you

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I really like this mascara for my bottom lashes and for getting those hard to reach lashes... great mascara for every day/natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by JeremieLoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is my HG. It does wonders for my lashes, never flakes ,stays on all day and is easy to apply. I was scared at first when I saw the spikey brush, but when I tried it on, I instantly fell in love. Be aware of the fact that it lenghtens , but does not give much volume, so if you want volume, this mascara is not for you.