July 28, 2014 | 2052 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

All time favorite mascara if you want length this is the one for you

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I really like this mascara for my bottom lashes and for getting those hard to reach lashes... great mascara for every day/natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by JeremieLoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is my HG. It does wonders for my lashes, never flakes ,stays on all day and is easy to apply. I was scared at first when I saw the spikey brush, but when I tried it on, I instantly fell in love. Be aware of the fact that it lenghtens , but does not give much volume, so if you want volume, this mascara is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I tried this mascara and used it all the way through, but it wasn't my favorite. It does add length, but without too much volume, it can just look weird. I prefer the CG lash blast line. The brush was also kind of weird and thin, and it looked ratty and clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is a great lengthening mascara that is very black and doesn't flake but I like mascaras with a lot of volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! This has to be some of the best drugstore mascara I've ever used! Everytime I try to use something different I find myself coming back to this! The formula is just great and i love the skinny brush (I find skinnier brushes seperate better). The waterproof is a real pain to take off so I stick to the regular formula but it still lasts all day and isn't very expensive. My non-existing eyelashes look long and luscious!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this many many times. It gives great length without being very clumpy. I'd like a different brush for more separation but the formula is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara, better then Loreal Voluminous (my now 2nd favorite) love that it goes on smooth with no clumps! I use Latisee, so this only amplifies the effects of my long lashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lsyann

Great dense colour, but formula was a little thin and strongly fragranced. Left lashes feeling nice and light, and flexible rather than 'crunchy' or flaky.

Wand long, but was stiff and spiky - and lashes were lengthened considerably, though 'spidery'. Packaging resembled a stiletto heel.

PROs
- low price, nice packaging
- great colour

CONs
- wand a little painful
- strong smell

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by petiterugger

I absolutely hated this mascara. I've used it several times and if it ever flaked into my eyes, I would have a horrible burning/itching sensation. It did not curl my lashes, nor did it separate or lengthen. It has a strong scent and smudges very easily. I will never buy or use this again.