Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 5/11/2014 11:18:00 AM

My FAVORITE mascara of all time. I've tried mascaras high and low. I've gone through the entire Lancome line up. None of them compares to this one, which I could just grab from my corner drugstore for half the price of a high-end product.

I have fairly long eyelashes for an Asian, but they are straight and it's difficult to get them to hold a curl. This one is almost like hairspray in that it automatically holds it into the shape you curled your lashes into. Additionally, it doesn't clump at all for me and the smudge is negligible.

on 4/29/2014 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this has to be my favorite drugstore mascara by far. i have naturally thick/long lashes, but after applying this, i have never seen my lashes so FULL. i've gotten several compliments and have even been asked if i was wearing false lashes :)

on 4/20/2014 1:10:00 PM

HG mascara for length!! For me, I look more for length than I do volume. This gives some volume but the star of the show is how insanely long this makes my lashes! Love the long skinny brush and the bristles grab every lash. Doesn't flake it transfer. Way better than the falsies/colossal/rocket/you know the ones. This one is always at the bottom of the shelf and I have no idea why- it's so underrated!

on 4/9/2014 8:34:00 AM

I adore this product. I'm just 17 and considering my age, I prefer minimalist makeup. A kind of no-makeup makeup look. So yes this mascara doesnt dramatically make eyelashes thicker but it totally lengthens it in a clean and natural way. My HG mascara

on 4/3/2014 12:00:00 PM

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.

on 4/3/2014 8:59:00 AM

I was a mascara junkie looking for something that would lengthen my lashes w/o all the clumps & flakes. i came across this at walgreens. I LOVE this mascara. Only the first one I bought the brush was curvy & you could get every lash painted w/o bending the wrist at differed angles. I still buy this one all the time.

on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

on 3/13/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've used so many mascara's by Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel and some more expensive brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, YSL. This is the best mascara I have come across so far!

I tend to have oiler eyelids and have experienced some transfer of the mascara to my skin with other brands. This does not happen with this mascara. Also, some mascara's can flake off onto your cheek. So unattractive. This, again, does not happen with this mascara.

The long application wand is another bonus, it really allows for you to coat each individual lash with precision. It does ball up or clump either, just elongates your lashes.

on 3/11/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have long and thin lashes, and about half what I had in my twenties (my lashes used to be my best feature)

Pros:
-Very nice brush (lots of bristles)
-Lenghtens
-Nice separation (I use zig-zag mooves)
-Quite black

Cons:
-I have small eyes, so this long brush is difficult for me to use. Also, the fact that the wand is supple and quite long increases my difficulty.
-The smell
-Flakes (but I own it since a long time)

Summary : very nice mascara, but I'll try to find a shorter brush and firmer wand

Video Reviews & Tutorials