April 17, 2014 | 2008 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It made my eyelashes look like I was wearing false lashes. Very plush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! I was on a search for a new mascara a couple months ago, and after watching some of my favorite makeup gurus on YouTube using this mascara I decided to pick it up! First, I love the packaging, it's sleek and I love that it clicks when you close it! It looks nice compared to all the bright colored packaging brands seem to be coming out with now. I prefer BIG brushes compared to tiny brushes, but that's just me. This mascara has a very large brush and if you're used to a small brush it could be hard to get used to. My lashes are pretty long, blond, pretty thick, but dead straight. I like my eyelashes to look HUGE, personally, if you want natural lashes, stay away from this mascara. It does give you dramatic, spidery, eyelashes. I usually curl my lashes, apply two coats, then go over it with another mascara depending on how I feel that day, then curl once they dry...and OMG my lashes are GIANT! They touch my eyebrows, and that's how I like them! It can tend to get clumpy at times, but I remove the clumps with tweezers, and that gets rid of that problem. It has never smudged on me, it tends to flake a little bit, but that can be solved with just swiping it off with some powder and a brush! Overall, this mascara, for me, is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Mjbaby19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do NOT recommend this mascara. I wasted money on this. The only "extra" about this is it is EXTRA clumpy, EXTRA dry, and extra useless. The mascara worked "ok" for the first three-four uses. After that, it's just gloopy and dry. The brush would have been good to work with, but it's the formula that's icky.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

looove love this mascara it makes my lashes look thick, long and glamourous and doesnt flake during the day which is great, only thing is the brush is abit big so found it hard to apply without getting it around my eyes

probably wouldn't repurchase as im gonna keep experimenting with drugstore mascaras until i find the perfect one

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great mascara. I was just about to start buying Lancome which is more than twice the cost, but decided to try this as I had previously purchased one and wanted to use what I had before I bought more... and it turns out that it works great! I use Urban Decay lash primer first and that does make a difference on length.
And then afterward, I used a clean mascara wand to comb out any clumps. Comes out perfect. I will definitely continue to use as it's a great mascara at a good price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is odd. When I first bought it, I hated it. Too clumpy, odd brush, not a good look. But sometimes with L'Oreal mascaras, I find they do better after a week. Almost a break in period. After it got broken in, I liked the look, but didn't love the product. Ultimately, I would buy the formula again, but am not a fan of the hour glass brush. If they kept the thick bristles but smoothed the shape, would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by twiggychic3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of L'oreal mascaras (actually, their eye makeup in general), but something about this formula does not sit well with me. One coat feels heavy on my eyes, yet it does not give me any volume or length. My lids start to feel sore after about 5 minutes of wear, and after an hour, my eyes start to look bloodshot. This is also one of the only L'oreal formulas that I've tried that crumbles and smudges on me...Sleek packaging though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My new favorite mascara. Replaced my Rimmel Bold Max Curve in the green tube. This does not clump & is not dry like a lot of mascaras that I've tried. It's a wet formula but not too wet that it's messy or smudges. Volumizes like crazy! Gives the false lash effect, which I've been looking for for so long. Sorry I didn't try this sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product stapled in my makeup case since forever. Use it every day, very often. Love how it make my eyelashes volumised and thick black. I definitely got no problem with this mascara. I have tried a lot of mascaras. But,I never let my day walking by without this bad boy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This is a very good mascara in my mind. But I haven't too many mascaras that I don't like. I have pretty good eyelashes to begin with, this gives me extra length and really seperates each lash. I have no problem with clumps but I just wipe off any I may see on the brush before I apply it to my lashes. I like the brush, it really grabs on to my lashes as I pull through. No flaking during the day. What more could you ask for? I don't remember the price but I bet I paid less than $10 for this. A great d/s mascara! L'Oreal and Maybelliene make the best mascara at the d/s in my opinion. I haven't been too impressed with Covergirl mascaras.