December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

L'Oreal, what happened? Are you the same L'Oreal that makes my beloved Voluminous Million Lashes?

This was terrible mascara for me. I have longish, straight, sparse lashes. It gave me a tangled, looking lump of volume near the base of my lashes and no length whatsoever. It did not coat the entire length of my lashes. Even the brush was clumpy, tangled looking and hard to work with. So, initially, I thought, kinda bad, but I'll add a lengthening mascara over it. Ok, it was a pain in the neck, but looked tolerable when I left the house. BUT THEN, I started noticing the little black flakes falling down on my face, my cheeks, everywhere throughout the day. I should add that, for some reason, I don't normally have any issue with mascaras flaking.

I have had this for a little while and have tried it several times, thinking it will get better, but no. I got it for free, thank goodness, and will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by juliemoraless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's not the worst but not the best. It spreads nice, goes on nice, but does clump. Gives lashes a full look and volume. Very easy to take off. I liked it just not as much as I like other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by coffeelover6494

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

clumps your eyelashes and doesn't last long before it starts to flake away!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by amoxirat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara would make your eyelashes look fake only if you buy ugly, clumpy-looking fake eyelashes. The clumps are not worth the volume you get, and this is not the product to buy if you want length.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by erickagz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

does not do the job

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I need to preface this by saying that I have naturally long-ish lashes, so I usually have good luck with mascaras. This mascara DOES make your lashes look fake, it's thickens and lengthens, BUT....the formula is SO dry and heavy. I used it for a couple days and liked the results, but noticed breakage. It weakened my beautiful lashes so much that almost my entire left eye's lashes are all broken off and I am now in the process of waiting for them to get back to normal. I don't curl my lashes with mascara on, I don't sleep in makeup, and I put castor oil on them nightly, so I do take care of them - that's how I know it's the mascara. Pisses me off! It's not worth it for me, when I can get the same results from a more gentle formula. In the garbage it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It made my eyelashes look like I was wearing false lashes. Very plush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! I was on a search for a new mascara a couple months ago, and after watching some of my favorite makeup gurus on YouTube using this mascara I decided to pick it up! First, I love the packaging, it's sleek and I love that it clicks when you close it! It looks nice compared to all the bright colored packaging brands seem to be coming out with now. I prefer BIG brushes compared to tiny brushes, but that's just me. This mascara has a very large brush and if you're used to a small brush it could be hard to get used to. My lashes are pretty long, blond, pretty thick, but dead straight. I like my eyelashes to look HUGE, personally, if you want natural lashes, stay away from this mascara. It does give you dramatic, spidery, eyelashes. I usually curl my lashes, apply two coats, then go over it with another mascara depending on how I feel that day, then curl once they dry...and OMG my lashes are GIANT! They touch my eyebrows, and that's how I like them! It can tend to get clumpy at times, but I remove the clumps with tweezers, and that gets rid of that problem. It has never smudged on me, it tends to flake a little bit, but that can be solved with just swiping it off with some powder and a brush! Overall, this mascara, for me, is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Mjbaby19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do NOT recommend this mascara. I wasted money on this. The only "extra" about this is it is EXTRA clumpy, EXTRA dry, and extra useless. The mascara worked "ok" for the first three-four uses. After that, it's just gloopy and dry. The brush would have been good to work with, but it's the formula that's icky.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

looove love this mascara it makes my lashes look thick, long and glamourous and doesnt flake during the day which is great, only thing is the brush is abit big so found it hard to apply without getting it around my eyes

probably wouldn't repurchase as im gonna keep experimenting with drugstore mascaras until i find the perfect one