E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 11/15/2013 11:57:00 PM

Very watery- couldn't get a good line from it. Tip was way too bendy. It wasn't just one but two in a row like this. Wouldn't recommend.

on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought two thinking they were the perfect alternative for summer. They both dried out after one use! With the second one I was extra careful about leaving the cap on and it still wasn't great.

on 10/15/2013 7:58:00 PM

This only becomes waterproof AFTER you've walked around for an hour at work with raccoon eyes. And the fun part is that no one at work will say anything for fear of hurting your feelings lol REAL FRIENDS TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BLACK STREAKS RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE!!!! I definitely don't recommend this. Can you tell I've been traumatized? :-)

on 10/15/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Mehhh, maybe I got a bad batch or something but this was definitely not waterproof. I'm really picky with eyeliner since I've tried a whole bunch and I found that a lot of them don't really stay. It was only $1 so I wasn't too bummed and I honestly didn't expect much.

on 10/9/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! I mean seriously great. Again ELF has good & bad batches. So if you find yourself not liking this I say try another one I mean its only a buck lol. Once u get a good one you will he impressed! ELF is bad abt not being consistent in there makeup lines. Also the regular liquid liner is great aswell. This one just may be a bit easier to apply!

on 10/9/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't know if I got a bad pen or what...but there isn't enough ink in here to line both of my eyes. The pen is so dry! After lining 1 eye, the pen is out of ink. I put the cap back on and shake it, but still no ink...The next day, I try the pen again, and the tip is barely moist.

I can't believe a new eyeliner can be so non-existent? Seriously, this is a fail.

on 10/6/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the waterproof eyeliner pen. It was only $2 and I got it in black. It is very easy to apply and it is great for thin or thick lines. The colour is great, very bold. It lasts all day without fading or smudging. Definitely my favourite eyeliner pen I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this months ago, I was testing out other brands of eyeliner and found one I loved so this kinda just landed at the bottom of my makeup case and stayed there. I went to use it as a base under another eyeliner but was more than pleased with the results so I decided to let it stand on its own and see what happened.
I paid a buck for it at Food 4 Less, I have it in the colors Midnight and Plum, I usually use a liquid eyeliner with a brush tip that I'm a master at applying so this was nothing. The colors are really pigmented and beautiful, I love bold dark lines and this delivers. It wore very well all day long without fading or smudging, there was some minor feathering onto the eyeshadow in the inner corners/tear duct area but nothing noticeable. I would repurchese and will be on the look out for other colors.This gets two thumbs up from me, another awesome cheap product from Elf :)

on 10/2/2013 12:23:00 AM

The older $1 version was SO MUCH better. When they came out with the silly $2 pencil, it was the perfect example of taking something great and butchering it to death. This applies strangely and the strange two-tip opening is bizarre.

on 10/2/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Conceptually, this is terrific. Practically, not so much. I liked this for the one or two days I got to use it. After that? Dry as a bone. Even for a buck, it was worthless.