September 17, 2014 | 2183 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this pen. While it will eventually fade after a while on me, I am the one to blame for that. My eyeshadow does that to me too, AND with pencil eyeliner, so it has to be my eyelids and not the actual product. I need primer, but I still need to get up off my ass and buy it.

I also love that since it's got a thin point, I can make thinner or thicker lines. I am not into the whole cat-eye look, it's overused, and I'd probably scare little kids if I wore my eyeliner like that. This pen is perfect for what I want to do. Yes, it can start to dry out, but before you start whining and throwing it away, just run over water for a second or two.

Overall, I LOVE this eyeliner pen and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this in the past and liked it but I thought it smelled bad and burned my eyes. ELF has since updated this product and I LOVE it! Its only $1.00. It gives me precise lining abilities for my thin, clean, presise cat eye look I'm rocking now. It goes on smooth and drys quick. It lasts all day for me with no chipping but comes off easily with any oil based makeup remover (I use baby lotion, baby oil or coconut oil). It is not as water proof as Wet-n-Wilds H2o liquid liner but still for $1, I have no complaints. The tip is more of a thin marker type that doesnt hold it shape to well after many, many uses and it can dry out quickly (I store it cap side down and that helps). Right now this is by far my favorite liquid eye liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this, and the price makes it even more amazing!

Pros:
it really is waterproof
last all day
cheap

cons:
drys out fast
brush's starts to break apart

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product and you can't beat the price. It isn't super black, but I definitely think it's waterproof. I've had it for months and it hasn't dried out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lvdd

Can't beat this eyeliner pen, for the price point. There are two colors, and brown is OK but black is definitely worth trying. It has staying power in my very oily eyelids. Felt tip degrades quickly, but does not really effect use. Best stored upside down so there's always color on the tips. Easier than liquid, in my opinion, and the new white packaging is pretty. Only complaint is that it gets on the cap and you can unwittingly wipe liner on your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Karenmellcarrillo

It isn't waterproof. It lasted less than a non waterproof eyeliner on a swatch test.

It is pigmented, goes on smooth. If only it faded away smoothly. It transferred onto my lower lid within 3 hours. At least it isn't waterproof so I can just use a q-tip to clean it up.

Regardless, It's not so useless that I'm throwing it away. I use it on chill days that I will probably not do anything- therefore I don't use up my other good eyeliners- but I still want to look presentable in case someone comes by.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by auramei

Easy to use and tear-free, but this is FAR from waterproof. It smudged within 2 hours. I couldn't believe it! I didn't even rub my eyes, just slightly touched it and there it was.. the infamous smudge line on my hand. Four hours later (after application), I took my glasses off and had raccoon smudges under my eyes. Big thumbs down for this cheap liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I know this product doesn't have the most positive reviews, but I have been fairly happy with it, and I am very particular about my eyeliner. This eyeliner pen does not smudge and lasts on me all day. You can't beat the price... I think I paid $3 for this at Target. In other reviews I read that these pens tend to dry up, but I have had my pen for a couple months now, and it still produces a black color. No, it is not the blackest black, but it can be built up. The one issue I have had with it is that the tip of the pen frayed pretty quickly, and is no longer a sharp point. However, it doesn't seem to effect the precision when applying this product. For the price, I am very happy with it, and will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to liner. It's so easy to apply and mess free. However it does smear and crease in my inner lids but I don't wear eyeliner too often anyways. Great eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. I've only tried one other from revlon and this is a lot more black compared to that one. I don't use these kind of eye liners a lot, I prefer gel or liquid, but they come in handy once in awhile. This has a very fine tip, so perfect for doing fine lines. Like I said before it's very black one swipe and you're good to go. The container does feel a bit cheapish but for a dollar you can't pass this up.