E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 10/9/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! I mean seriously great. Again ELF has good & bad batches. So if you find yourself not liking this I say try another one I mean its only a buck lol. Once u get a good one you will he impressed! ELF is bad abt not being consistent in there makeup lines. Also the regular liquid liner is great aswell. This one just may be a bit easier to apply!

on 10/9/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't know if I got a bad pen or what...but there isn't enough ink in here to line both of my eyes. The pen is so dry! After lining 1 eye, the pen is out of ink. I put the cap back on and shake it, but still no ink...The next day, I try the pen again, and the tip is barely moist.

I can't believe a new eyeliner can be so non-existent? Seriously, this is a fail.

on 10/6/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the waterproof eyeliner pen. It was only $2 and I got it in black. It is very easy to apply and it is great for thin or thick lines. The colour is great, very bold. It lasts all day without fading or smudging. Definitely my favourite eyeliner pen I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this months ago, I was testing out other brands of eyeliner and found one I loved so this kinda just landed at the bottom of my makeup case and stayed there. I went to use it as a base under another eyeliner but was more than pleased with the results so I decided to let it stand on its own and see what happened.
I paid a buck for it at Food 4 Less, I have it in the colors Midnight and Plum, I usually use a liquid eyeliner with a brush tip that I'm a master at applying so this was nothing. The colors are really pigmented and beautiful, I love bold dark lines and this delivers. It wore very well all day long without fading or smudging, there was some minor feathering onto the eyeshadow in the inner corners/tear duct area but nothing noticeable. I would repurchese and will be on the look out for other colors.This gets two thumbs up from me, another awesome cheap product from Elf :)

on 10/2/2013 12:23:00 AM

The older $1 version was SO MUCH better. When they came out with the silly $2 pencil, it was the perfect example of taking something great and butchering it to death. This applies strangely and the strange two-tip opening is bizarre.

on 10/2/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Conceptually, this is terrific. Practically, not so much. I liked this for the one or two days I got to use it. After that? Dry as a bone. Even for a buck, it was worthless.

on 10/1/2013 10:32:00 PM

Okay so this product is not waterproof and may not apply perfectly... But for $2 I don't care! I usually don't rub my eyes during the day and this does not smudge or fade on me. The few times I have accidentally touched my eye it hasn't gotten ruined. Sometimes the brush does not apply a straight line but I use a q-tip and water to perfect it.

on 9/20/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this pen. While it will eventually fade after a while on me, I am the one to blame for that. My eyeshadow does that to me too, AND with pencil eyeliner, so it has to be my eyelids and not the actual product. I need primer, but I still need to get up off my ass and buy it.

I also love that since it's got a thin point, I can make thinner or thicker lines. I am not into the whole cat-eye look, it's overused, and I'd probably scare little kids if I wore my eyeliner like that. This pen is perfect for what I want to do. Yes, it can start to dry out, but before you start whining and throwing it away, just run over water for a second or two.

Overall, I LOVE this eyeliner pen and will repurchase.

on 9/18/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tried this in the past and liked it but I thought it smelled bad and burned my eyes. ELF has since updated this product and I LOVE it! Its only $1.00. It gives me precise lining abilities for my thin, clean, presise cat eye look I'm rocking now. It goes on smooth and drys quick. It lasts all day for me with no chipping but comes off easily with any oil based makeup remover (I use baby lotion, baby oil or coconut oil). It is not as water proof as Wet-n-Wilds H2o liquid liner but still for $1, I have no complaints. The tip is more of a thin marker type that doesnt hold it shape to well after many, many uses and it can dry out quickly (I store it cap side down and that helps). Right now this is by far my favorite liquid eye liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this, and the price makes it even more amazing!

Pros:
it really is waterproof
last all day
cheap

cons:
drys out fast
brush's starts to break apart