October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

I bought this lipstick because I saw a lot of youtube gurus say they liked this lipstick, and I was looking for an orange/peachy based nude. I am quite pale with yellow undertones and I'm sad to say this lipstick is more a light creamy orange/peach on me rather than nude. I have friends that are a bit tanner than I am and this color looks better on them. It doesn't look bad on me, I actually like the color and this it's very appropriate during the daytime. However, if I am looking for more of a nude effect, I have to layer a foundation underneath. I would imagine this color to flatter almost anyone, but as a nude it probably will look especially best on girls that are NC30 or darker. I probably won't repurchase, but will search for a lipstick exactly like this, but a tad paler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I have many of macs peachy nudes thanks to a swap sample bunch, but I wanted to pick this up since it was so cheap and I didn't mind trying it out just for comparison.

This lipstick is a very nice color but it leaves a very strange taste in my mouth when I wear it. I don't know how to explain it, but its a little off putting. Otherwise, I like the formulation and it is very flattering on my nc40 tone of the moment. It's supposed to be a dupe of macs shy girl I think.

I don't think I will repurchase, but I will definitely use this tube up. It's a flattering nude to go to when I wear a liner or smokey eye. However, it's not super moisturizing and I do have to put lip balm on underneath so that the cracks do not show up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Beautiful! I have owned this twice.This time I've decide to add Rimmel lipgloss & Rimmel lippencil.Very moisturizing on my lips.I really love this shade with a smoky daytime eye~

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally dislike nude lipsticks but Nude Delight is gorgeous! It doesn't make you look dead and has a slight apricot/peachy tone to it. Saying that, it is still a nude!

It isn't overly moisturising but it isn't drying either. Saying that, I wouldn't see that as a con, because it is very rare to find a lipstick that actually 'hydrates'. It will highlight dryness but nudes will do that anyway, regardless of the shade. It has a slight floral scent which I don't mind too much but what really bugs me is the chemical taste! It is quite nasty. It is such a shame because I do really like this shade.

As someone said below, it does transfer quite easily and I find wear time to not be that great. Although, drugstore lips in general don't tend to wear too well. The price is good though so I don't mind reapplying this.

This product has made me realise nudes are not all evil and I would love to find a product in a similar shade, with a better formula that doesn't taste so awful and is hopefully more pigmented, smoother and longer wearing. I would recommend it though. Using a lip liner over the lips also helps to prevent the formula from getting into your mouth!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I swatched this with Mac Freckletone. Nude Delight feels light and glides on application. Freckletone is different in terms of texture (due to its Lustre range) and is more dry. Nude D however lives up to its moisture reputation but transfers easily on coffee cups leaving a stain of color. I lined it with Mac Subculture and glossed with Mac Boy Bait. I loved the result! Its a glossy modern shimmering nude and it goes well with smokey eye ...very B. Bardot... I lov the floral scent and purple tube embossed with crown on top ... cute! & its also lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish there was an absolutely button because I would absolutely buy this again. On my Latin olive skin it looks gorgeous ! This is a must for Latinas because its a beautiful apricot color .Also it is very moisturizing which I love. The biggest plus is its a dupe for MAC feckletone .

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was on sale for 20% off and I needed a nude lipstick so I decided to try it. The packaging reminds me of Quality Street Chocolates! but it is also really noisy when you shake it and makes it feel cheap but not a biggie. The colour really is gorgeous and creamy with no shimmer, but it will look bad if you don't have perfectly smooth lips. It isnt like one of those "concealer on your lips" nude. This one has a pinky tone to it. I might repurchase it if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Dare I call this a dupe for MAC's shygirl??? This is a peachy nude, sheen finish, semi-opaque lipstick.Its quite moisturizing and has the slightest scent (nothing like the newer Kate Moss line) that vanishes in no time. Im an NC25 and my lips are not very pigmented so the color appears much brighter then the images here; a true peach but not in your face orange. Its not like a concealer on your lips and definetly not too brown/mocha either. Its just right.Finally a ds lippie that doesn't wash me out & actually suits my warm undertones. A flattering fresh every day color, that'll be even more perfect for spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I bought this lipstick on a whim. I had been looking for a great, basic nude color...And this is it!

I have very pale skin, and most nude lipsticks are far too dark (or they look like I slapped some concealer over my lips). This shade is wonderful.

I love the packaging, and the shape of the lipstick itself. Very easy to use.

It is moisturizing, but it does not last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by flower805

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never tried a Rimmel lipstick before, but after this purchase I think I will stock up on more colours! This is the perfect nude for my skin tone; especially in the summer with a tan (really completes the whole natural-beach-babe look). I would say this is a good dupe for MAC Freckletone, this is just a tad more on the peachy side. They both have the same overall and staying power, IMO. The only difference is, I really don't notice any "moisture renewal". I mean, it doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't hydrate them either. If you're looking for something a bit more moisturizing, then Freckletone would be it. But I just layer lip balm under it and I'm good to go. Why spend $20 extra on a bit more hydration?

Will repurchase!