April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I swatched this with Mac Freckletone. Nude Delight feels light and glides on application. Freckletone is different in terms of texture (due to its Lustre range) and is more dry. Nude D however lives up to its moisture reputation but transfers easily on coffee cups leaving a stain of color. I lined it with Mac Subculture and glossed with Mac Boy Bait. I loved the result! Its a glossy modern shimmering nude and it goes well with smokey eye ...very B. Bardot... I lov the floral scent and purple tube embossed with crown on top ... cute! & its also lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish there was an absolutely button because I would absolutely buy this again. On my Latin olive skin it looks gorgeous ! This is a must for Latinas because its a beautiful apricot color .Also it is very moisturizing which I love. The biggest plus is its a dupe for MAC feckletone .

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was on sale for 20% off and I needed a nude lipstick so I decided to try it. The packaging reminds me of Quality Street Chocolates! but it is also really noisy when you shake it and makes it feel cheap but not a biggie. The colour really is gorgeous and creamy with no shimmer, but it will look bad if you don't have perfectly smooth lips. It isnt like one of those "concealer on your lips" nude. This one has a pinky tone to it. I might repurchase it if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Dare I call this a dupe for MAC's shygirl??? This is a peachy nude, sheen finish, semi-opaque lipstick.Its quite moisturizing and has the slightest scent (nothing like the newer Kate Moss line) that vanishes in no time. Im an NC25 and my lips are not very pigmented so the color appears much brighter then the images here; a true peach but not in your face orange. Its not like a concealer on your lips and definetly not too brown/mocha either. Its just right.Finally a ds lippie that doesn't wash me out & actually suits my warm undertones. A flattering fresh every day color, that'll be even more perfect for spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I bought this lipstick on a whim. I had been looking for a great, basic nude color...And this is it!

I have very pale skin, and most nude lipsticks are far too dark (or they look like I slapped some concealer over my lips). This shade is wonderful.

I love the packaging, and the shape of the lipstick itself. Very easy to use.

It is moisturizing, but it does not last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by flower805

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never tried a Rimmel lipstick before, but after this purchase I think I will stock up on more colours! This is the perfect nude for my skin tone; especially in the summer with a tan (really completes the whole natural-beach-babe look). I would say this is a good dupe for MAC Freckletone, this is just a tad more on the peachy side. They both have the same overall and staying power, IMO. The only difference is, I really don't notice any "moisture renewal". I mean, it doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't hydrate them either. If you're looking for something a bit more moisturizing, then Freckletone would be it. But I just layer lip balm under it and I'm good to go. Why spend $20 extra on a bit more hydration?

Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xorebeccaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product going back a few months ago. The packaging was cute and it wasn't badly priced, plus it was my first time purchasing a nude lipstick. It looks like a really nice nude colour with some peachy tones in it. However, because I am pretty fair skin I found it came off kind of orange. I love the formula, but the colour just did not work with my skin tone. If you had a darker complexion it would probably look gorgeous. I'm not too upset over it because it was only about $5, but I definitely wouldn't buy this lipstick again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by dovey04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the hunt for a nude lipstick that isn't too orange toned, doesn't wash me out (as I am ridiculously fair--NC15), and doesn't emphasize dry lips. I tried the typical ones, MAC creme d'nude & myth, Revlon soft nude, etc but none of them seemed to fit. I was at Rite Aid one day and picked it up because I remember Bebexo on YouTube raving about it. I could never find this particular shade in CVS, Walgreens, Target, or Walmart though. Anyways, this lipstick lives up to most of my expectations. It's a peach-borderline-orange toned lipstick with a creamy finish. It glides on my lips smoothly without emphasizing dry patches. It definitely works better with Chapstick underneath though. I am fair and this shows up slightly peachy on my lips but it's definitely a nude. I think it flatters my skintone but could also work well with darker tones (if you layer it on). It lasts a decent amount of time, about 3-4 hours. It might seem like a short amount of time to some, but I don't mind reapplying. Also, the packaging looks tacky as it's a chrome purple with the cheesy Rimmel insigna on top. The only other possible downside I could fathom is the smell. If you've tried L'Oreal Fairest Nude, this is its smell doppelganger. Some might find it foul but I don't mind it. It smells...old, for a lack of a better word. Other than that, for $7, you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it. Easy to apply and can put on without a mirror since it is so natural. It does have a slightly orange/peach base (very subtle) which is a GOOD thing for me since lipsticks tend to turn too red/pink on my lips. This balances them to a soft light pink/nude

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best nude I've used. The texture is nice, but it is a VERY orange-toned nude. It made my face seem orange. It is not like a skin-color nude, if that is what you were looking for.

The texture is nice, creamy, no sparkle. I personally just didn't like the color.