April 19, 2014 | 869 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy frikkin perfection!! This is one amazing product!
I tried ordering an LG sampler set and this was in it...I'd been wanting to try LG for a while but didn't want the commitment to a full-size anything. I'd heard great things about this concealer but was unprepared for how great it really is!
I love that the flip-top seals so none of the product gets dried out and crunchy..great design there!
The tiniest amount is all you need for perfect eyes. I have very pale skin and darkness around the inner corners of my eyes and that damn blue vein thing us pale-faces have going on.lol And this product covers all that, lightens and brightens the area without looking fake or heavy. OMG! I'm totally impressed!
I've been using it during the day off and on to touch up when I'm tired and my makeup has migrated south(lol) and it works like a charm...instantly fresh and bright.
She wasn't kidding when she called this the Real Deal...this is so far the best concealing concealer I've ever used!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Toadtoedprincess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this daily to cover my under eye area and a blue vein under one eye. It works very well and stays on all day when set with powder. I usually apply a tiny dot of the product on my hand and warm it up a bit with my finger, then apply it with a patting motion. After this I set with Laura Geller Balance n Brighten powder using a brush. I continue with my makeup and check for creasing after 5 minutes or so. If it is in the lines under my eyes I smooth with a brush and apply a bit more Balance n Brighten. By the time I finish my face the concealer is set for a long day. Give it a try.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So the color selection sucks but I found a way to make it work for me. On clean skin it is totally obvious but if you apply some sort of base it seems to blend well. And I would probably not recommend this Concealer for those with lines/wrinkles because it does settle. You really do need very little, like the littlest amount phisically possible per spot. I haven't had any irritations from this product and my skin is very clog prone. I also have been mixing a little dab of this Concealer with my regular moisturizer and got a great, clean and natural looking coverage all over my face without any irritation (I absolutely loath tms and BB creams because they seem to all have some sort of shimmer and while it looks nice it also causes my skin to get bumpy clogs over time)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is good for blemishes. I find that if you try to use this under your eyes it's to thick and settles into fine lines. The color I got in medium deep was way too orange and over time it got more and more orange month after month. The good thing is that you only need a tiny bit to cover acne spots and dark spots. Also if you dont like scented concealers this wouldnt be good because it smells like paint. Hope this helped :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

so i've been meaning to write a review about this product for a while now, just haven't gotten around to it. this morning i misplaced this concealer, and started freaking out. tbh, when i misplace something i use almost every day, i do freak out, but since this product is only available online (this is what i've heard..lol), i double freaked. this is a good concealer. i wouldn't call it great, but it gets the job done. let me start with what i don't like. sometimes it accentuates dry areas (so if you're trying to cover a pimple, it can be difficult), so make sure your face is primed or moisturized. i also don't like the packaging because some of the product gets all over the lid, and that's such a waste :/ i also wish there was more of a color range, but i'm a NC25 in mac, and light matches well enough for me. i also don't like that you have to shake it before applying, so it does not get waterry (now i'm just nit-picking lol). but when you're in a rush, having a to shake a concealer can be a nuisance.
so onto the good things..when i first received this, i thought that $20 was xpensive for such a small concealer, but you need very little, and i'm sure this will last you a yr even if you're using it every day. that's how pigmented it is. i use this concealer with summer bisque, just like emilynoel on ytube (i'm prob one of her biggest fans haha), and the lasting power is amazing. it doesn't last all day, but close to it, and i have veryyyy oily skin. i don't say that statement lightly. i really hope i find this concealer, otherwise i'm definitely buying a laura geller kit with this included because i have not found a concealer that works as well as this : )

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It covers great but feels SO unfomforable on my skin. It's very thick and oily and settles into every fine line. It smears right off and the fairest shade looked orange on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've repurchased real deal concealer several times. haven't found better all-day coverage for my dark under eye circles anywhere, which says a lot since i'm a beauty product junkie! it offers fantastic coverage and smooth blending.

my only two gripes are that the medium deep shade is kinda dark for me in the winter (so i can only use it around my eyes unless i have a tan), but medium is WAY too light on my olive skin any time of year. also, this concealer definitely settles into the lines under my eyes throughout the day -- i combat that by patting eye cream on before & after applying, as well as mid day to refresh. to be fair, i have dry skin, VERY dry in cold weather, you may not have the same issue with cakiness if your skin is normal/combo/oily..."

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by abcollins08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this concealer to help cover my dark undereye circles. The first time I tried it, it was caked really badly under my eyes and creased up. I figured out my undereye area was really dry so before I apply this I moisturize my eye area with cetaphil cream. This does the trick! This covers extremely well and you only need a tiny bit so this tube is going to last forever. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Toocold

I am close to sixty and pretty handy with make-up, but as a concealer, this is far too cakey! It is difficult to blend well, even after adding a bit of moisterizer, and settles into fine lines pretty quickly. I am not impressed by the coverage, either. There are far better products out there for less $. The upside of this product is that a little goes a long way, so if you like the stuff, it will last quite a while. At $20 or so, that's definitely a good thing! Not for older skin, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by amandawalker11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received this product in the mail today. I was pumped because I have been waiting for it for weeks! I have a past of using drug store concealers and was kind of discontented with the one I was using because it had a really awkward, sort of dry texture and was too orange-y for my skin tone. I am recovering from acne and still have acne-prone skin; I'm always searching for products/remedies because I'm basically obsessed with taking care of my skin. At first I was put off by the tiny packaging I received compared to how much I paid for it. I then tried this concealer to cover up my acne scars or any remaining blemishes - I accidentally used WAY too much and had to blend like crazy. So like everybody else has said... a little goes a LONG way. I was used to having to use a ton of concealer to get it to cover anything. It works so well! Just use a small amount and make sure you use moisturizer & primer underneath to make it easier to blend and get better coverage. I would totally recommend for anyone who is searching for a new concealer.