Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

4.1

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

I have dark circles and have experimented with so many concealers from cheaper drug-store brands to expensive department store brands. I found this at Ulta and thought I'd give it a try. I really like it. I always found myself touching up a few times a day, but now I use it in the morning and pretty much leave it alone. If I do need a touch up, I have the Lancome wand that does well, but doesn't have enough staying power to start the day with. This concealer can be a bit heavy, and I want to emphasize that you only need a teee-niny amount. A little dab'll do ya! I had a difficult time at first with this and squeezed out way too much. Took awhile to learn to control it. I'm a mature woman, so I have to be careful with heavy concealers looking too pasty on me. After getting control of the amount, I do fine with it now. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is literally the highest coverage concealer I've ever used. It covers absolutely everything, but beware- it can mask your skin and give you a cake face. I find that it creases and pools up around the under eyes, so for most people it should be used only on the face. A little bit goes a loooong way, so while it is expensive, it will last years! If you can find your skin color, I'd definitely recommend buying this!(: Good luck!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

To say this is great concealer is an understatement, I am a sort of concealer-junkie, this one is tough enough to cover nearly anything. I have combination skin so I try lots of concealers. A small bit goes a long way. It should last a lifetime even for the smallish tube. It is so heavy duty and quickly diminishes whatever you spread it on. I love the packaging, and the tube is so great. Just go light on the application and set with powder and voila! perfection...

Best concealer IN THE WORLD!!!

This is a super-full coverage concealer which can hide almost anything from dark circles to acne. It is an absolute must. This concealer doesn't have a wide range of shades, but when it comes to a concealer, you just buy the shade lighter than your skin tone, so whatever. I have the one in Light, and it matches absolutely perfectly! Also, it has yellow undertones, so I rejoiced at this product. It has a very workable formula with incredible staying power. It feels very velvety too :). It is super easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It may look like it comes in a small package, but trust me, with the coverage this gives, that little tube will last you a very long time. It is a little over $20, but it's totally worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Concealer?? Concealer??? I DON'T NEED NO stinking concealer!!!!
That's what you'll be able to say if you use Laura Geller's Real Deal concealer. Granted this is heavy duty stuff, and as most reviewers have stated, a little goes a very long way. I bought this from QVC after seeing the reviews on it.

When you receive it you kind of wonder what you paid for, as the product runs in the $20 range. However, once you see how very little you need for a very good amount of coverage you realize this little tube will last a very long time. I picked up the light shade which is good for my NC15 skintone. A pinhead will cover small blemishes and I use a teeny bit more than that mixed with eye illuminator (EL) to cover my dark circles. At first it is scary, because it looks very heavy, the trick is to let it "cook", or warm into the skin. Apply it and go do something for a minute or two and when you look back in the mirror, you'll wonder where it went. Honestly, it's like it melds into the skin and just makes you look flawless. I don't know what she did to make this, but she got it right.

Packaging is a small flatish tube with a flip top. The opening is very small on purpose so you don't squeeze out a ton, because you need so very little to get good coverage.

Pricey, but well worth the $$.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think concealer is one of those products that is very difficult to formulate well. The Real Deal is just about as close to perfection as I can hope to find. I use the medium in summer, and light in winter, each looking very natural and pairing well with her foundation or tinted moisturizer. For under the eyes, I mix a pinhead amount (seriously, that's all you need) with a little Spackle primer before application, tap it in and set with powder. It looks very natural and lasts all day. Doesn't cake or settle into my fine lines. Mixing it with the primer seems to be the trick to using underneath the eyes. It's also great as an eyeshadow primer, and to cover up areas on the face that need more coverage, like around the nose and on the chin. It's very versatile and one tube will last me a whole year. Highly recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is some serious concealer! I recieved it in the "Laura Geller 6pc Real Deal Arsenal" shown on QVC in Feb.2012. This is by far my favorite product from her line (of the 11 or so products I've tried thus far) & is definately the best concealer I've ever used.
I have fair, warm skin (for reference I'm just a hair lighter than NC15 in MAC, and mixing Ivory + Buff in Revlon CS is my perfect fndtn match.)
I use the "Fair" shade of this concealer. I also have AWFUL undereye circles that I've had for as long as I can remember - genetics? :(
So it is very hard for me to find one product that completely gets rid of these bad boys under my eyes but this stuff totally DOES :) Usually I need to mix a corrector with a concealer but this works alone with ease.
Not only does it cover well, It manages to do so without looking cakey, or causing dryness/flakies, which is a problem I've had with many under eye concealers in the past.
You can also use this for covering any acne or scars. Like for example I also get occasional facial hives and actually had a large inflamed hive on my nose not long ago- I applied just a *dab* of this and it wasn't even slightly noticeable. This really rocks my world and is the definition of Holy Grail to me ;D
It is a bit expensive (for someone like me, currently not working and on a budget) As I said I received this in a gift set that was around $30-40 if I recall correctly? The concealer alone is around $25 for a small tube. But I've found that a little goes a long way (LITERALLY. Just a half-pea size amount is enough for both under eyes) So I'm hoping to not have to repurchase for quite some time(Even though I do *definately* plan to repurchase when I run out)
I would also reccomend this for those of you looking to cover things like spider veins, large scars, whether they be on the face or body because of how heavy duty it is while remaining natural looking.
5 lippies all the way!

Holy frikkin perfection!! This is one amazing product!
I tried ordering an LG sampler set and this was in it...I'd been wanting to try LG for a while but didn't want the commitment to a full-size anything. I'd heard great things about this concealer but was unprepared for how great it really is!
I love that the flip-top seals so none of the product gets dried out and crunchy..great design there!
The tiniest amount is all you need for perfect eyes. I have very pale skin and darkness around the inner corners of my eyes and that damn blue vein thing us pale-faces have going on.lol And this product covers all that, lightens and brightens the area without looking fake or heavy. OMG! I'm totally impressed!
I've been using it during the day off and on to touch up when I'm tired and my makeup has migrated south(lol) and it works like a charm...instantly fresh and bright.
She wasn't kidding when she called this the Real Deal...this is so far the best concealing concealer I've ever used!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use this daily to cover my under eye area and a blue vein under one eye. It works very well and stays on all day when set with powder. I usually apply a tiny dot of the product on my hand and warm it up a bit with my finger, then apply it with a patting motion. After this I set with Laura Geller Balance n Brighten powder using a brush. I continue with my makeup and check for creasing after 5 minutes or so. If it is in the lines under my eyes I smooth with a brush and apply a bit more Balance n Brighten. By the time I finish my face the concealer is set for a long day. Give it a try.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

So the color selection sucks but I found a way to make it work for me. On clean skin it is totally obvious but if you apply some sort of base it seems to blend well. And I would probably not recommend this Concealer for those with lines/wrinkles because it does settle. You really do need very little, like the littlest amount phisically possible per spot. I haven't had any irritations from this product and my skin is very clog prone. I also have been mixing a little dab of this Concealer with my regular moisturizer and got a great, clean and natural looking coverage all over my face without any irritation (I absolutely loath tms and BB creams because they seem to all have some sort of shimmer and while it looks nice it also causes my skin to get bumpy clogs over time)

Top Rated Laura Geller Products