December 18, 2014 | 1545 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my hair super shiny which I love. It gave me that "POP" that I was looking for and turned some heads when I went out LOL!

It really kept my hair healthy and moisturized, helped prevent split ends, and maintained my hairs integrity throughout the abuse that I put it through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I love this oil! It is not too heavy or oily and it smells great! It works GREAT coupled with the Intense Curl Cream when I wear my hair curly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Linanxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ik LOVEEE this product!! My hair just feels so amazing :) it's so soft and shiny but my hair becomes greasy if i use to much of the product or to often and the price O.o it's so expensive! That's why i wouldn't repurchase is, well maybe.... ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kcarrion

Great product, not greasy, smells great, tames my thick frizzy hair and feels sooo soft. Worth the $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by anotherpartofme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a 5 ml sample a month ago and I've been using ever since. I can see it's going to last me for a long time. It makes my hair so soft and much less frizzy. My hair is thin and long but this product doesn't weight it down or makes it greasy like other people have complained. After I wash my hair, I dry it with a towel and comb it. Then I put 2 or 3 drops of this into my palm and rub my palms together. I put hair between my palms and glide my palms down (I only apply from the middle down to the ends because my hair gets oily at roots pretty fast). That's it! This is better than any hair mask or conditioner that I've ever used! I really love it! It smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Laprinciajones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing stuff! Don't know how people didnt love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by cdove

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! It seriously transforms my hair everytime i use it I get compliments. The smell is also great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by melbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is blonde, thin, the ends were once bleached, dry, sometimes frizzy and it's just past my bra strap.
I absolutely love this hair oil. It's my HG! I haven't used many hair oils in the past but this one is amazing and I am going to stick with this as long as they make it.
It smells incredible, has a yellowish colour to it which doesn't affect my blonde colour at all. I use one pump which is only a small amount and I am able to spread it through my hair very easily and it doesn't weigh it down at all. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and soft which is something I thought I wouldn't see until my natural hair grew out.
This oil is expensive at first but it will last a long time since you don't need very much it will last a long time so the price is defiantly worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by SisiSeetheSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I work at a hair salon so when we got this in stock I was super excited to try it. Major dissapointment. It's heavy and oily and the scent was too strong for me. I continued to use it anyway just to see if it would grow on me but it really didn't. I found it was also hard to wash out and I developed a bit of a greasy hair problem even though I was using very little only a few times a week. To top it off the first 4 ingredients are synthetic meaning you're paying $45 for something thats similar to a $10 generic hair oil. I gave my bottle away and I don't miss it one bit

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG. I cannot even believe I've never tried this before. This product is AMAZING. My hair is so dry at the ends, no matter how much treatment I put in it. Two pumps of this at the ends of my hair...and my hair is AMAZING. Healthy looking, smoother, but voluminous. Try it. Just on the ends though.