November 23, 2014 | 1978 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Carbonara2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately it was not for me. It did a decent job but I love think, luscious sky-scraper lashes and the Turbo didn't deliver for me. Try Colossal by Maybelline instead- love that stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by katyeridao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this was only my 2nd mascara (after the Falsies), and it was the first one that didn't clump on me, so back then i thought it was the best mascara in the world. it did a decent job in length and a bit of volume, BUT it held no curl at all. in a couple seconds my lashes were straight again.

i wouldn't recommend this mascara because it doesn't hold a curl, which is pointless.. maybelline has better mascaras like Lash Stiletto and Full 'n' Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by allisonjane512

amazing my go to mascara, cheap and does the job!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by charlee22

I have used this mascara for YEARS. Every now and then I will try something new, but will ALWAYS come back to this... Nothing else is as black or creates as bold lashes. Yes, it does clump a little but definately not enough for my opinion to change. Great price too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the old packaging (not the red+black). Very Black #251 is indeed a very dark black. Gives more volume than length. It is great for an everyday look w/ that extra kick of piazza but certinally not nearly on the same level for drama as Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

As I've stated in my other mascara reviews, I have very long, full, curled lashes. I'm always on the hunt for the blackest mascara that provides the most drama, so when I came across a "buy 2, get 1 free" deal on Maybelline, I snapped this up. At first I wasn't impressed, but upon building it for a bit, my lashes really did look amazing - even darker, fuller, and longer than normal (and my lashes touch my brow bone when my eyes are open without any mascara!). It never flaked on me, and still looked great at the end of a workday. A good staple mascara to own.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Junkie1

I had expectations from this product. I was disappointed in the brush (a big brush that leaves clumps behind and doesn't grab all the lashes). I've tried using this mascara with another brush, it's a little bit better but not great. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesyou123

Okaay. well let me see,
I DISLIKE THIS MASCARA AAAAALLLLLOOOOOT! D:
well, Yes it was very goood volume-izing you're eye lashis,
but, it causes ,A,L,O,T of clumping in your eye lashis,
& there are lots of flackes, i honestly wouldent buy this again
i mean the pacageing was better than the mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by CristinaMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to mascara. I don't think I am ever going to change it.
I own the Lift-Up version, the one with the curved brush. If you are patient with the application, the lashes are separated, they become voluminous and long and curved.
My lashes are long but they are straight, so this product makes my lashes look like false ones, but in a very good way. They just look AMAZING!
I also like the fact that it doesn't flake as bad as others, including high-end mascaras.
And as the packaging says, the application is very fast!
The only disadvantage is that it dries up pretty fast, but since mascaras shouldn't be used for a long period of time, it's more than acceptable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by HighVoltageKrissyO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is perfect! It makes my eyelashes big and fat, and I can apply several layers without getting clumpy. I've been swearing by this mascara for almost a decade now.