Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Whoa, this stuff smells so freakin' good! I actually bought this online without even smelling it. I saw the glowing reviews and trusted them. I know it sounds crazy, but this stuff smells just like the way it's named after - Warm & Cozy!

To describe it to you - it smells like what Aquolina Pink Sugar should smell like, but without all the loudness. Kind of like Aquolina's innocent sister..LOL..This scent is almost similar, but it's more inviting. You can wear this during the day without feeling self-conscious about the loudness. You know what else it awesome about this fragrance? The lasting power! I've been wearing this for 5 hrs. now and it still smells fresh. Body mists never last, but this one does.

I'm very impressed about this body mist. It's a beautiful fall scent, but also great during summer as well. And, yes, men are drawn to it. IDK why - maybe it's the vanilla-laced-with-caramel notes? It has an innocent come-hither scent. If you've never tried it, I suggest getting a travel-size. You can never go wrong with those. But, like I said before, it smells similar to Aquolina, but more innocent. Would I buy this again? You betcha! Even if I'm 99 yrs. old. VS better not get rid of this because it's one if their gorgeous scents.

This smells like cotton candy ,i don't really care to smell like sugar or candy but guys absolutely love this smell.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

What I really need to say about this is; every single guy I've ever dated has complimented me on how good I smell when I wear it. That enough makes me want an endless supply. There's nothing to dislike about this scent!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST PERFUME EVER I GET LIKE TONS AND TONS OF COMPLIMENTS WHENEVER I WEAR IT LOVE THIS STUFF AND ITS IS SUPER AFFORDABLE

It does smell warm and cozy! I really love this one! It smells like cinnamon on my clothes and cookies on my skin. Either way, I smell delicious and homey... kinda like Christmas! Hope this never gets discontinued ever.

Warm and Cozy smells great. It's very sweet but not the fruity sweet type, but more of a vanilla-like scent. It smells like Christmas! This is definitely a winter-ish scent since it smells slightly warmer and definitely does make you want to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate. Unfortunately, I live in a warm country where it's summer ALL THE TIME. But who cares, I just use it cos it smells great. I FREAKING LOVE IT and this is by far the best Victoria Secret scent I love. I have pure seduction and tropic breeze. I used to have sweet and flirty but that had too much of a synthetic smell to it, that upon spraying it I had a massive headache. So if you're considering getting one body mist from the PINK line, this is it!

I love this spray so much. I want an oxygen mask full of it hooked up to my face. It actually smells better after being left on your skin for a few minutes, as opposed to most perfumes, that smell good at first and then start to smell funky when it mixes with the heat from your skin. It really does smell warm and cozy. I hope it never gets discontinued... if it does, I'll stock up like it's a zombie apocalypse. Or a perfume apocalypse.

This is my Favorite body mist, it's sweet and warm and just yummy....I am buying backups and keeping one every where, car, purse, and one at home that's how obsessed I am with this scent. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this. So many people will ask you what your wearing. Just a very nice sweet vanilla smell, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Pink Warm & Cozy scent smells so yummy! Its got a warm champaigne surgar scent it is so awesome :) I totally love it! I would definetly repurchase it! It lasts a VERY long time. My birthday is in June. It is now January and I still haven't even gotten down to half of it! So I love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I asked my friend exactly what scent she wore because she would always smell so amazing; she told me that she wore Warm & Cozy by PINK. After hearing this, I had to go out and buy myself a bottle. I ended up purchasing the glitter spray first. I now wear this daily and get many compliments on it. I love it so much that I went out and bought the lotion too. I wish they would make a perfume of this because the staying power isn't that great. This is a great scent that's light and girly. Definitely buying again.

Popular Fragrances