October 22, 2014 | 1833 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by absofruitalicious

I love this spray so much. I want an oxygen mask full of it hooked up to my face. It actually smells better after being left on your skin for a few minutes, as opposed to most perfumes, that smell good at first and then start to smell funky when it mixes with the heat from your skin. It really does smell warm and cozy. I hope it never gets discontinued... if it does, I'll stock up like it's a zombie apocalypse. Or a perfume apocalypse.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by justsmiles45

This is my Favorite body mist, it's sweet and warm and just yummy....I am buying backups and keeping one every where, car, purse, and one at home that's how obsessed I am with this scent. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this. So many people will ask you what your wearing. Just a very nice sweet vanilla smell, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by GlitterGirlie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Pink Warm & Cozy scent smells so yummy! Its got a warm champaigne surgar scent it is so awesome :) I totally love it! I would definetly repurchase it! It lasts a VERY long time. My birthday is in June. It is now January and I still haven't even gotten down to half of it! So I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by OldPhotographyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I asked my friend exactly what scent she wore because she would always smell so amazing; she told me that she wore Warm & Cozy by PINK. After hearing this, I had to go out and buy myself a bottle. I ended up purchasing the glitter spray first. I now wear this daily and get many compliments on it. I love it so much that I went out and bought the lotion too. I wish they would make a perfume of this because the staying power isn't that great. This is a great scent that's light and girly. Definitely buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I cannot go a day without this scent. It's great for all seasons but especially fall and winter. It really does smell warm and cozy. It reminds me of the holidays because it has that "fresh baked cookies" scent. It's very sweet and sexy smelling. It smells like a mix of sweet fruit, flowers and sugared vanilla. The fragrance lasts all day. My boyfriend bought me with the lotion, which smells just as good and lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 3412faith

This is my favorite body spray ever!!! I wear this every day it smells like raspberry and vanilla to me. I bought this over summer when bath and body works had their major sale I only bought one but went back for the last two about a week later. The staying power is not so great but I have one in my pe locker also and everyone always wants to borrow it! I love this and will defiantly repurchase. I took one lippie off for the staying power though
1/27/12

thought id update :)
still loving this scent but i recently went to bath and body works and got 13 new sprays so i dont use this AS often but im still loving it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by cfed

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i get so many compliments when i wear this stuff. the scent is so cute and playful! people have told me i smell like peaches when i wear this. and i love peaches haha. definately buy this! its not overpowering and ive had this for a long time and no mattewhat always go back to this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This reminds me of pink sugar (: I fell in love with this scent the moment I sprayed it on the test strip. On its own it lasts reasonably, which is impressive I didn't buy the body lotion because one of the main ingredients is mineral oil and that ingredient gives me these nasty bumps so I purchased another pink body mist in fresh and clean which I also love (: you get a huge bottle of 250 ml/ 8.4 FL.oz and the packaging is cute. I hope they never discontinue this scent

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ivygreenpearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get this body splash from Bath and Body works I love that this scent is a mixture of both fruit and vanilla. It lasts for a good amount of time and I always get compliments when wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Speakeasy1908

I love this scent! This winter I went to Bath and Body Works in search of body spray. I wanted one scent that I could use all season. I chose this because of the name and description. On me it truly is a warm vanilla with a touch of sweetness. I only get a slight mint note upon initial spray. I love to spritz this on before bed. My SO also likes to smell this on me!