Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 8/18/2012 7:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

What I really need to say about this is; every single guy I've ever dated has complimented me on how good I smell when I wear it. That enough makes me want an endless supply. There's nothing to dislike about this scent!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST PERFUME EVER I GET LIKE TONS AND TONS OF COMPLIMENTS WHENEVER I WEAR IT LOVE THIS STUFF AND ITS IS SUPER AFFORDABLE

on 8/11/2012 11:15:00 AM

It does smell warm and cozy! I really love this one! It smells like cinnamon on my clothes and cookies on my skin. Either way, I smell delicious and homey... kinda like Christmas! Hope this never gets discontinued ever.

on 8/10/2012 12:26:00 PM

Warm and Cozy smells great. It's very sweet but not the fruity sweet type, but more of a vanilla-like scent. It smells like Christmas! This is definitely a winter-ish scent since it smells slightly warmer and definitely does make you want to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate. Unfortunately, I live in a warm country where it's summer ALL THE TIME. But who cares, I just use it cos it smells great. I FREAKING LOVE IT and this is by far the best Victoria Secret scent I love. I have pure seduction and tropic breeze. I used to have sweet and flirty but that had too much of a synthetic smell to it, that upon spraying it I had a massive headache. So if you're considering getting one body mist from the PINK line, this is it!

I love this spray so much. I want an oxygen mask full of it hooked up to my face. It actually smells better after being left on your skin for a few minutes, as opposed to most perfumes, that smell good at first and then start to smell funky when it mixes with the heat from your skin. It really does smell warm and cozy. I hope it never gets discontinued... if it does, I'll stock up like it's a zombie apocalypse. Or a perfume apocalypse.

This is my Favorite body mist, it's sweet and warm and just yummy....I am buying backups and keeping one every where, car, purse, and one at home that's how obsessed I am with this scent. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this. So many people will ask you what your wearing. Just a very nice sweet vanilla smell, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Pink Warm & Cozy scent smells so yummy! Its got a warm champaigne surgar scent it is so awesome :) I totally love it! I would definetly repurchase it! It lasts a VERY long time. My birthday is in June. It is now January and I still haven't even gotten down to half of it! So I love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I asked my friend exactly what scent she wore because she would always smell so amazing; she told me that she wore Warm & Cozy by PINK. After hearing this, I had to go out and buy myself a bottle. I ended up purchasing the glitter spray first. I now wear this daily and get many compliments on it. I love it so much that I went out and bought the lotion too. I wish they would make a perfume of this because the staying power isn't that great. This is a great scent that's light and girly. Definitely buying again.

on 10/17/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot go a day without this scent. It's great for all seasons but especially fall and winter. It really does smell warm and cozy. It reminds me of the holidays because it has that "fresh baked cookies" scent. It's very sweet and sexy smelling. It smells like a mix of sweet fruit, flowers and sugared vanilla. The fragrance lasts all day. My boyfriend bought me with the lotion, which smells just as good and lasts long.

on 9/18/2011 7:57:00 PM

This is my favorite body spray ever!!! I wear this every day it smells like raspberry and vanilla to me. I bought this over summer when bath and body works had their major sale I only bought one but went back for the last two about a week later. The staying power is not so great but I have one in my pe locker also and everyone always wants to borrow it! I love this and will defiantly repurchase. I took one lippie off for the staying power though
1/27/12

thought id update :)
still loving this scent but i recently went to bath and body works and got 13 new sprays so i dont use this AS often but im still loving it :)

Popular Fragrances