April 20, 2014 | 1272 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer (all)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by pooot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color payoff and really creamy... BUT it smudges on me like crazy. Not waterproof at all! I always have to reapply during the day. I am still on a hunt for a pencil eyeliner that stays as well as my Stila gel liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i dont know how its rated higher than 4?? this eyeliner sucks, i have to say. the texture is ridiculously creamy. it smudges everywhere, on my up lids and lower lids. the color is ok, the texture is way off.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

I mainly purchased this because I heard many recommendations for this as a tightline eyeliner. With eye primer, the eyeliner is not bad on the lashline, with some smudging and creasing but not too much, but on the tightline, it's almost completely gone by a couple of hours :(

EDIT: I got a better eyeshadow primer and it lasts longer with it, but still creases by the end of the day. Btw, love the fact that it has a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Black @ Wal-Mart for $4.12USD. I love it! It's a nice thin line, with rich color, and I love that it's included with a smudger AND sharpener. I use it on my inner rims and it lasts longer than other eyeliners I've tried, close to all day for me. I've bought this a ton of times, and will continue to do so =)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is nice, creamy and easy to use, and i like how it has the sponge tip at the end and you never had to sharpen it, however I can only use it for very close to lash-line undramatic lining. when i try to use it to do anything dramatic like a cat eye it just transfers to my crease TERRIBLY after a couple hours :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Orangerify

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner. I've been using this for about a year now & it's the only black eyeliner I use. It glides on easily and stays on ALL day on my lids, and tight line. Throughout the day, it does smudge a bit on my waterline, & it doesn't stay on all day there. I sometimes have oily lids, so if I don't put an eyeshadow on my lids, it creases sometimes. If I have an eyeshadow on, it does zero creasing. The only downfall about this is that it IS a bit hard to get off, but that's fine with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

These liners are definitely dupes for Urban Decay's 24/7 liners. The formula is pretty much the same and they have the same pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Schroedergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!! i have tried alot of eyeliners both high end and drugstore and this is by far the best i have ever tried it is the only eyeliner i buy now i use it on my waterline, my top lash line, and my tight line and it stays on all day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by luckydodo

Great product !! Intense colour+ smooth application + waterproof . Perfect for waterline

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have naturally oily lids, so it is often very difficult for me to find a liner that stays put for several hours without bleeding into my eyes. For the last three years, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir has been my go-to liner; and though I have periodically strayed to use a different eyeliner, I always go back to this. First of all, unlike most waterproof liners, it glides on like a dream--almost comparable to that of a liquid liner. Also, it makes a nice clean line instead of gapping in the outer corner of your lids like most liners tend to do. Rimmel Exaggerate has a built-in sharpener and easily twists up to your prefered size for application, eliminating the need for a separate pencil sharpener. There is also a smudger attached to the end of the pencil, but because I do not like to purposely smudge my liner, I cannot vouch for its effectiveness. Overall, my favorite aspect of this eyeliner is its dirt cheap price. I have picked it up at drugstores for less than $4 on several occasions, and it can be purchased online for as low as $3.30. When it comes to waterproof, Rimmel keeps its promise. Whenever I wash my face at the end of the day, the liner on my top lids is still intact and will only come off with baby oil or my makeup remover. Though I DEFINITELY recommend this product, I had to deduct one lippie and an overall rating point for this liner's inevitable ability to smudge. While the liner will usually stay put on your top lids if you do not rub them, it ALWAYS bleeds into the crease under my eyes after four or so hours of wear. On days that I have school, I have to go into the bathroom in the mid afternoon, wipe the liner from beneath my eyes, and apply some concealer to get rid of the darkness. However, I wear a lot of liner on my bottom lid, so those of you who simply line your water line with this will be just fine. Also, if you apply a little bit of eye primer to your bottom lid (which I have been doing recently), this keeps the liner from bleeding off. In conclusion, this is my favorite eye liner, both because of its price and quality. But you MUST keep your hands away from your eyes.