November 22, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

I have this in Sable. It is a very close match to my EL brown eyeliner, which is a nice shade of brown that makes my dark brown eyes pop. When I first used it, without eye shadow, I hated the eyeliner. The product is so creamy, it smudged easily, leaving me with dreadful racoon eyes. However, now I use it on top of my eye shadow. And this works great. Unlike other eyeliners, because this is so creamy, it goes on very well pigmented and easily on the eyelids with minimal dragging. I can draw a nice clean line easily. When applied this way, it becomes smudge proof. The colors are also vibrant with a wide selection. Am lemming to get the blue one.

Update: The dark blue one was not available. Hence I purchased the green one. I read one other review that it was almost grey green, and was not too attractive. I do agree that the color could have been more intense and should have lean towards black / blue. Nevertheless I still like it, although it is a medium tone shade, as it provides a subtle hint of green/grey and looks good on my brown eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by HGemma

Oh wow. I got this one at my local CVS, because I though that I could possibly interchange it with my L'oreal Carbon Black Infallible, which I really liked, and because I had Rimmel's Special Eyes eye liner (the pencil kind, not the mechanical) and I liked that one as well. FAILURE.
First off, the product was just too waxy at the beginning, I had to snap off the tip to get product that wasn't all dried out. Then it was too creamy, NOT waterproof at all, and it smudged so easily! The smudger on this style of pencil has never really worked for me, and while the sharpener is cute, and it works, it's not the best and a lot of the product is wasted.
I was very disappointed at the staying power as well, the entire thing just migrated after barely an hour of wearing it.
It is a pure black though, so that's one up, as well as being super cheap. At least I didn't waste more than five dollars on this thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ratzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Waterproof? On me, it's not.
I tried to make a fine, straight line on the upper eyelid, but after a few hours the eyeliner smudges and wears of,
It is recommendable for making smokey eyes, though because it is very blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by claire96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is by far the best i've ever tried! Firstly, it's super cheap especially in the UK where in boots it costs 3.99.
It's waterproof and stays on all day, it may smudge a little but it's not an issue.
It comes with a smudger on the end - allowing you to make your eyeliner slightly less harsh and is useful when doing a smokey eye.

It also comes with a sharpner on the end :)
it's a wind up eyeliner with a thin tip - so you can be super precise and it's easy to apply to your upper and lower lash line.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by pooot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color payoff and really creamy... BUT it smudges on me like crazy. Not waterproof at all! I always have to reapply during the day. I am still on a hunt for a pencil eyeliner that stays as well as my Stila gel liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i dont know how its rated higher than 4?? this eyeliner sucks, i have to say. the texture is ridiculously creamy. it smudges everywhere, on my up lids and lower lids. the color is ok, the texture is way off.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

I mainly purchased this because I heard many recommendations for this as a tightline eyeliner. With eye primer, the eyeliner is not bad on the lashline, with some smudging and creasing but not too much, but on the tightline, it's almost completely gone by a couple of hours :(

EDIT: I got a better eyeshadow primer and it lasts longer with it, but still creases by the end of the day. Btw, love the fact that it has a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Black @ Wal-Mart for $4.12USD. I love it! It's a nice thin line, with rich color, and I love that it's included with a smudger AND sharpener. I use it on my inner rims and it lasts longer than other eyeliners I've tried, close to all day for me. I've bought this a ton of times, and will continue to do so =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is nice, creamy and easy to use, and i like how it has the sponge tip at the end and you never had to sharpen it, however I can only use it for very close to lash-line undramatic lining. when i try to use it to do anything dramatic like a cat eye it just transfers to my crease TERRIBLY after a couple hours :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Orangerify

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner. I've been using this for about a year now & it's the only black eyeliner I use. It glides on easily and stays on ALL day on my lids, and tight line. Throughout the day, it does smudge a bit on my waterline, & it doesn't stay on all day there. I sometimes have oily lids, so if I don't put an eyeshadow on my lids, it creases sometimes. If I have an eyeshadow on, it does zero creasing. The only downfall about this is that it IS a bit hard to get off, but that's fine with me.