October 30, 2014 | 1533 users online

Blush - Clinique - gel blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2005 2:47:00 PM More reviews by heavenseventeen

This has to be applied quickly and it stains the fingers. It lasts longer than conventional powder or cream blushes so it's great in the summer and for oily skins. I like the packaging because you can take it along everywhere and you can control the amount that you is dispensed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by chelley123

I was a little scared of this at first cause it appears so dark but it is very natural on. I use the black honey shade. The only thing is you have to be a fast blender or it will be darker where you dabbed it on. But it has worked better than the powder and mousse blushes I used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by faycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It gives me the most natural rosy cheeks when applied only to the apples, I have had many comments about how nice my rosy cheeks are and nobody suspects that it is actually makeup. It also has alot of staying power because it seems to actually tint the skin like Benetint does, but it is easier to apply in the gel form. I thought the price was fine, especially because you use the tiniest bit at a time and the small tube last a long while. The tube is also very travel friendly, you can toss it in even the smallest clutch purse. Of all the cream, tint and powder blushes I have tried, this is my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2004 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bcolasante

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in shell pink and have found it's the same color as Benefit's Benetint, but in a thick gel. This is harder to apply just right. I use foam squares to spread both or my fingers turn bright red. This one is more prone to not spreading evenly. The benefit to this over Benefit's is that this one is easy to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 4:20:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am big on blush and this is the best I've ever used! some people may find it hard to blend, the trick is, you must blend it quickly before it dries out, by drawing circles on your cheek bones until the color looks natural. it looks extremely natural, and it stays all day. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $10 new zealand SO CHEAP its usually $42 wahoo ! i bought it in shell pink and then went back and got it in black honey.Shell pink is a dark purple that comes out a bright but subtle pink.Black honey is a sheer red brown a natural cheek colour.they are easy to blend and give a natural colour

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Honeyed Red and, out of all the colors they had, it didn't turn out to be too purplish on my light skin. This is seriously easy to blend and it's my first time using a gel blush! I bought this blush only because of the reviews on this site, and yes, a lil goes a long way. Really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by fluffybunbuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it - but apparently they are discontinuing it so stock up!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2004 11:05:00 PM More reviews by LanSoBold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a M/A at Neiman Marcus put this on me today and it had a nice texture to it, but the color looked too fake. It's not a natural glow like Tart, and it required more work to put on. (i was watching the m/a) It didn't blend as well as Tart either. the only think I like more about Cliniue's gel blush than Tarte's cheek stain is that it's a small tube and portable. But then again the price is not so small for such a tiny tube....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this on my cheeks and my lips. better than benetint, and didn't make me look blotchy.