July 31, 2014 | 1335 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Whisper 130 (LE)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I wanted to like this one. After falling in love with their "cherries in the glow", I thought I'd give this one a try as well since I was looking for a nice light pink gloss. This stuff is just plain gross. Unlike the other two shades of this product I've tried, the colour in this gloss just sits in between my top and bottom lip (and no, I do not apply a lot of this), so I'm left with a really nasty pink line in between my lips, and non-pink, super sparkly gloss on the rest of my lips. As much as I try to like this one, I won't be repurchasing it for sure.
-TBB

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, love the consistency, love the color. I bought this expecting a sheer color that barely shows up on my pigmented lips but low and behold - this stuff has great pigmentation! The scent is odd in my opinion but it's worth it because everything else gets an A+ from me. If you're looking for a nice cool toned, not sticky, pigmented baby pink gloss, this is it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These have become so popular I had to purchase a few! I love wearing this over any pink lipsticks, sometimes on it's own. There very affordable at drug stores, and I love the classy packaging, Revlon has stepped up their game and I'm so glad they did! These retail about $6.00 at Wal-mart. I'm actually liking these more then the Mac glosses! I've been wearing pink whisper a lot over Hue lipstick and bam perfect pink! It does settle into my lips lines after a while, and feels a little gritty after I re-apply but for the price you really can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely LOVE the revlon super lustrous liglosses line! it's probably my favorite next to mac tinted lipglasses. this color is a beautiful light pink with some fine pink and silver shimmer. all the lipglosses in the line are super moisturizing, but i find this one settles into the fine lines in your lips. not very attractive. this is the only reason i will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This lip gloss is amazing!!! I had no idea it was limited edition until I saw these reviews... now I'm super sad! ha I've always wanted to try the Revlon lip glosses but I could never find a shade that looked appealing to me until I saw this. This lip gloss is the definition of what I look for in a lip gloss: light natural pinky color, smooth, non-sticky, no obnoxious smell, and it was cheap... only around $5 at Wal Mart. It is perfect! I guess I'll have go back and buy like five more and make them last :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have come to the conclusion that I really hate the MAC lipglasses. (except the cremesheens, LOVE THEM!) They are just way to sticky for my liking. I really wish I would have had this epiphany sooner, because I have collected lots of them!

Back to the topic of this review. I have now moved on to the Super Lustrous glosses insead, and this has got to be one of my favorite ones. Pink Whisper is a pretty, shimmery, milky pink. It's very opaque, and not sticky at all. There is no appearant smell, maybe just a faint sweet scent - nothing overpowering.

The consistency reminds me of the cremesheen glasses from MAC, opaque, but not sticky.

I will be buying a back up of this gloss, since it is LE. Hopefully Revlon will have a change of heart and make it permanent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Really nice lipgloss
It has great colour pay-off and it is opaque
It is true to the colour in the tube
It is a tad bit sticky and the shimmers are not over-whelming
It applys smoothly and the packaging is classy
It's convinient size is ideal for your pocket, puse, makeup bag, and backpack
I really enjoy this lipgloss the colour is : shimmery light pink with a frosty finish
This is a nice colour for the youngsters :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by silverbean1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite sheen in this particular Revlon lipglosses! I <3 that it gives you a nice hint of pink and a lovely sheen to it as well. The gloss is not sticky and goes great on it's own or over another lipstick or chapstick. I would recommend this color for anyone with light or medium skin tones. It's beautiful and looks so natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a lip person, I love lip products! This was my first lip gloss.

I abandoned it for one and half year as I kind of "moved on" to the department store brands. Later, recently coming back to it, I LOVE LOVE it. It is amazing as the higher end brands, and I think it's neck to neck. The texture of it is creamy and I find very nice. The colour is fab! A lightish barbie pink with a bit of sparkle/shimmer/glitter and subtly enhances my lips making them look fuller! This is perfect for a nude simple pink lip for the summer or heavy eye makeup.

I remember getting is on sale for 3.99 but the orignal price is 9.99 or 8.99. The bottle is actually not that big so I'm not a fan of the original price.

The only thing I dislike is the scent. It has a perfume kind of smell and when you sometimes lick your lips, it tastes like perfume... :\ You get used to it I guess, otherwise, GREAT product from Revlon, will be purchasing more colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MsAshleyCrim

I don't typically like frosty products, but this one looks great over most lipsticks. I probably wouldn't wear it alone because it isn't very pigmented (unless I was going for a very simple, natural look).

I love all the super lustrous LG in general so I love this one as well. They are so affordable, good texture and not too sticky.