August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Liiizzzaaayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm kind of surprised at all the "eh" reviews for this product. Usually I agree with reviews because they're pretty spot-on, but I've found that I really, really love this mascara. I have hazel eyes and the wrong eye makeup can make my eyes look dull. This mascara in Black Gold is amazing! It's jet black and has gold specks in it & it's the only mascara I've tried that really makes my eyes pop. Every time I wear it someone asks what mascara I use. It can get a little clumpy, but a tiny eyebrow brush takes care of that if it happens. Overall, I give this mascara a thumbs up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by tiffani1001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this mascara, every time I wear this I seem to get compliments. I originally bought this because it was on sale at Shoppers drug mart (Canada), but i continue to purchase because I love the formula and the little bit of sparkle it gives my lashes. I have barely there, short baby lashes! This makes them look long and thick and does not clump. I have also found that I can wear it in the day and apply another coat over top in the evening easily. In my opinion, the formulation when you first purchase is perfect. Not too wet, not too dry. The only reason I give it a 4 and not a 5, the tube tends to dry out quickly and when it begins to dry out It flakes a bit towards the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mistymew28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty bad. I bought the black pearl in waterproof for brown eyes. The color was fine, and it added some length. However, it clumped horribly if I put on more than one coat, so I couldn't try to add any volume. In fact, even one coat sometimes would clump and I would have to pull out the clumps. It wasn't hard to get off with one coat, but when I did put a few coats when I first got it, it look forever to get it all off. The only thing I that I really liked about it was the fact that it really was waterproof - it didn't smudge like the cover girl professional "waterproof" mascara I had once before.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by gr8t123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought covergirl exact eyelights waterproof mascara in black pearl. I tried it once and then threw it out. The mascara lengthened my lashes, but it wasn't anything outstanding. The problem with the mascara is that it won't come off. I tried Rimmel eye makeup remover and vaseline, which always worked for me before. My eyelashes are thin and I don't want to lose any more trying to get mascara off. For this reason, I won't use this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! I paid $8 for crap! I used this once and was like, wth! Where's the sparkle? Where's the dramatic flutter? Boo! Covergirl should be ashamed of themselves for marketing such rubbish. Use it for your bottom lashes if you have to get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ACjazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara!! I have naturally long thick eyelashes so I never use that much mascara. This one is perfect for my green eyes. While I dont see a huge difference in colour enhancing ... It doesnt clump ... doesnt make your eyelashes stick together. Lasts all day. Makes your eyelashes longer as well! Looks like your are wearing fake eyelashes.

The packaging is nice, and simple. love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to admit, this is decent, especially for Cover Girl. I used the one for green and hazel eyes and was a big fan.

It lasted a decent amount of time, a few months. It never clumped or flaked. I did notice a bit of color but nothing over the top. It defined my lashes okay and never melted off.

I know I repurchased this twice and moved on after that. I noticed that Cover Girl commercials are extremely misleading. This won't shimmer with color like they claim. It's not really worth the hype but it does work. The formula is better than all of their other mascaras, which is reason enough to buy it over the other ones.

Good mascara for starters and to play around with. I'd say this is also decent for a quick, subtle look.
Don't expect miracles out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara, i bought it for green eyes, it makes my eyelashes way longer, and my eyes pop, The only thing i dont like is when it dries its really stiff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by carmenid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have had, it curls and lengthens my lashes pretty nicely and it is natural looking. I have used Clinique's, Loreal's and Lancome mascaras and I like Exact Eyelights better than all of them! It doesn't clump at all, the only negative thing I noticed is that the curl is not long lasting, you have to re apply during the day.

I bought the black gold for hazel eyes and my eyes do pop up, I noticed it and other people have noticed it also. My husband always asks me "why are your eyes looking so pretty and green-ish today?" :) Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by drh2014

This is a good mascara for natural looks. I like my makeup to look natural and not to done up. I haven't had this mascara for awhile but i have gotten a couple tubes in the past.
Things I like about this mascara-
1. It's an easy to use brush & skinny tube
2. It doesn't clump
3. Great for a school day or work day (not reccomended for night out.)
Other things-
1. I already have pretty long and dark eyelashes, so it was kind of hard to tell if it lengthened alot.
2. I didn't notice a change in my eyes, but the 1st day I wore it I had 2-3 compliments on my eyes! So maybe it does help, idkk.!
3. It's an okay price- wouldn't buy it if i was real short on money bc it's not cracked up to what its suppose to be. Buy a better one
4. My friend has blue eyes and looks really pretty on her!
5. Great for gals that like natural looking makeup!