October 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

A make up artist applied this on my sister's lips for her wedding and it looked lovely.

But that's because she used a base and lipliner all over the lips before applying. If you have very pigmented lips, it looks awful because it's not very pigmented and it needs a pure colour to look good. When I tried it on, it looked yuck. Too much work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the lipsticks I own this is my #1. It's my absolute favorite. I imagine this coral pink lipstick would look amazing on a wide range of skin tones. I have very dry lips and this doesn't make them dry or peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seriously impressed with this colour! It wears like dream, doesn't budge once on the lips, and can be applied straight from the bullet. I will be wearing this to death over spring and summer as it is such a bright but wearable shade. Is is just me or do Mac lipsticks taste like white chocolate!?!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is such a sweet colour. usually i woukd categorize my lipsticks to day and night but this i can use in both times :p
its somewhat darker than ravishing but less bold than vegas volt :) well at least on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing on my tan NW35 skin. On me, this is an everyday color that is not too bright (I swipe on a few layers straight from the tube and pat it in a little w/ my finger). I have extremely pigmented lips with a blue undertone that pretty much gives every lipstick I put on a slightly purple hue which is incredibly frustrating and I had given up on finding a lipstick that actually looked pink on me until this one. There is enough orange-y tones in this to counteract/mask the blue undertones but enough pink that it still appears pink on my lips.

Cremesheen formulas aren't the most long lasting so I have to reapply quite often and I'm not really a fan of the vanilla scent of Mac lipsticks, but the color definitely makes this a winner to me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. The formula is nice and creamy and pigmented. I'm usually a red gal, but this is my favorite pinkish color. For reference, I'm NC25-NC30 and half Filipino.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty perfect summer color-a blend of both pink and orange tones. The Cremesheen formula is one of my favorites for lip products, goes on so smooth and has decent staying power. For about $14.50USD, prices just above some drugstore lines and is affordable. For reference, I am about NW25 with decently pigmented lips. Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On my n15/n20 complexion this looks pink. Strong, bold, bright fuschia-ish pink. Barely a hint of the coral in the tube shade. Luckily the lip shade is one that works on my face and I like it (though I'd have liked it to be more true to the tube shade but that's down to my own lips).

The cremesheen formulation is great for me, softening & moisturising, I find no issues with bleeding (I don't use liner with it) or flaking and the wear time without eating or drinking on me is about 3-4 hrs.

As coral shades go, I can't say it's up there for me because it just doesn't come out coral on my face, for me that coral is Vegas Volt. However, as a daytime bold but not too bold hot pink, it works for me.

Price is reasonable at 13.50 GBP.

I'm not mad about the vanilla cupcake sweet smell, but I can live with it.

4/5 because it's great but it's not HG. If I could give halves this'd be a 4.5 / 5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Go check this out, it's such an awesome color. I love it on warmer skin tones or fair skin with yellow undertones. It's the perfect pinky coral color. Adds a bright summer pop to your lips. Plus it's a cremesheen so the finish and lasting power is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

I love this lipstick. The color is so pretty and really brightens me up. It's a pretty coral-red and not over the top. It's a really gorgeous color and so wearable for me. I love MAC cream sheens, they are my absolute favorite. Some of the frosts and lusters are a bit sheer for me. The cream sheens are very moisturizing but still full of color. This is going to be a must-have color for me always. Probably my favorite every day color. I think in the summertime with a tan it will be even prettier. Love this!