April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Steel-her Heart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this polish because my hubby liked this color and he is usually correct when it comes to cometics and fashion. Anyway, this is a great color. As described in previous reviews, it is a medium to dark gun metal silver color. It is a bit runny but I find it easy to apply and find the frosted polishes more forgiving than cream polishes in that mistakes are less noticeable with frosted polishes - this is just my opinion. Anyway, great color and I would repurchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is a nice nail polish, but WARNING- Since this is a metallic nail polish, it WILL highlight any nail imperfections, so buff them down and make sure your nails are smooooth. That being said, this is a pretty good nail color- definitely apply at least 2 coats to get the shade looking like the bottle. It's not necessarily streaky but you CAN see the strokes, so watch out for that, or at least make sure your strokes are in the same direction. Revlon formulas tend to be on the thin side, or a little runny, so don't overload the brush, and always finish with a top coat to make it last. Overall, nice nail polish, just be careful when applying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This polish is a little on the thin side compared to some of the other colours but still goes on streak free with lots of shine. Not quite as fade resistant but i haven't seen it chip yet! Steel-her heart is more of a gunmetal metallic with bluish undertones. Much darker than a standard silver. Just make sure you dont have any polish underneath if you want to see the true colour of this polish. 4 lippies because I love the brush and the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Wolves123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot.it is such a pretty dark color.....this is love love love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by bwonggg

My all time favourite nail polish!
This is such a unique and cool colour! I got this at London Drugs with "Kiss me coral" when it was buy on get one free. Completely in love with them both!
Pros:
- Really nice colour
- Only need 1-2 coats (1 is already good for me)
- Long lasting
- Nice packaging
- Applies nice and smoothly
Cons:
- None. I really have no negative things to say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

fantastic! i think i need to start buying revlon polishes. i happened to see this at the BX on base so i picked it up hoping it would be an awesome grey. well it is awesome but not the grey i wanted,none of the less its still something special! i only had to put on 1 coat to get nice coverage & color. this isnt a silver grey but like storm cloud grey thats shiney. like i said,great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by omi

These Revlon polishes are of pretty good quality. They do not streak; two coats will form a nice and even opaqueness. They last for awhile also, but comes off nicely and easily when removed with nail polish remover. Actually, I have not had such pleasure of removing nail polishes until this one. I would say the quality matches up to China Glazes. The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 is because I did not like the color as much as I thought I would. It is a nice metal-like color, but it applies slightly lighter than it looks in the bottle. I would prefer it to be a bit darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dark metallic silver colored polish. No streaking and doesn't chip quickly. Very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the newer shades from Revlon, a medium gunmetal with no glitter like a lot of these type of shades usually have.
I love this color, the formual is a bit runny but I can deal with it, plus it's only about $3-4.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this hoping it would be a dupe for Sephora's metro chic. I need to get my eyes checked because this could be a dupe for China Glaze's avalanche but without the lavender undertone. This color is a grey with shimmer almost like the grey on a cloudy day. It goes on watery/runny. It's a nice color but not what I was looking for.