November 22, 2014 | 1669 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by christinatacticos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would be lost without this stuff!

i usually wouldn't go for a more expensive bronzer but HOOLA is honestly so worth every penny. Personally its the best benefit make up ive tried really. It honestly transforms your face. i use this mainly for contouring and it makes my face look slimmer and just better. I feel lost without it, yeah the packaging sucks but its so good its just a shame its so bulky. Ive been using it everyday fir 6 months now and still have qiute a lot left. Highly recommend, favorite product in my make up routine

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rediscovered this bronzer a couple of weeks ago and I then realized how good this stuff actually is! The reason why I have left it out is because of the stupid, bulky, ugly packaging, I hate it. I removed one lippie because of it, I actually want to remove two but one is okay. The product itself is really nice, it's an overall good bronzer. It's matte but somehow gives a pretty glow to your face when you've blended it across your cheeks and forehead. I also like it for contouring, but I don't contour very much, I simply just bronze up my face. Nothing much more to say actually, the staying power is magnificent on my quite oily skin, it lasts through my rough, oily times like crazy.

It's not better than my HG bronzers (which are the MUFE Mat Bronze and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil), but it's definitely great and if you're still looking for your HG, you should try out this one (or the other ones I mentioned...). I guess I will purchase it again when I'm out, I'm about to hit the pan actually, I've been using it everyday the last couple of weeks so.... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Puddien

Best bronzer you could use!
I'm very pale, my skin colour always seems to be changing, so when my face appears to be darker than my neck - not a problem! This bronzer is fantastic, it smooths out evenly and when applied isn't patchy!
Also when my body appears darker than my face, perfect! It literally works within light brushes over the same patch. I couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I have quite pale skin so this product actually looks quite sake and muddy on my skin. However if I had a darker skin tone I think I would love this bronzer. Even though it does not work as a bronzer for me, I still make use out of it. I use this bronzer in my crease as a transition color and I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually hate benefit, but this product is actually pretty good.

Its very pigmented and buildable on my fair skin. It lasts a whole day with foundation and all that jazz, doesnt fade or anything. Its a tad bit more orange than my other bronzers, but its really not noticeable. I feel like it will last me a long time.

Of course the packaging sucks, and I prefer my bronzers to be more yellow since on my fair skin the orange can really come out. I would not repurchase since I like the TF chocolate soleil more, but overall this product is still good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by winterishly

I'd been unhappy with my old bronzer (something pricey from my cousin's tanning salon) for some time, but I never branched out... Until! My sweet boyfriend bought a great package of BeneFit samples for me while we were hanging out in JFK.

I used their HOOLA bronzer once and immediately bought a full size box, even though I'm still working on the sample! HOOLA adds natural color (no more orange!) to my fair/medium skin and it doesn't contain glittery bits. I'm slightly tan from walking around in the Soutwest sun, but it will likely remain a staple in the winter months, too.

Agreed with another reviewer about the inconvenient box packaging. If your makeup bag is small, it might not fit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

This is my lifeblood. The best matte bronzer out there. Great for pale people. The texture is very nice, the pigmentation is great. Everything about this is pure heaven.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I wouldn't repurchase this because I haven't tried other bronzers other than the One hot minute by benefit (not a fan--too light--sparkly) so I would like to try other ones because I hear the Body shop sells a good one as well. I just don't like the price and the packaging. I'd prefer a mirror compact. However, the product itself is great. It's very nice and soft, smooth, great colour and stays on long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I first got a sample of this in a christmas kit , i used it everyday and its now july and theres hardly a dent in it. I just bought the full size of this even tho i havent run out i just thought i would save the sample for travel and stuff like that.before this i used the nyc sunny bronzer but that was just so orange and muddy. This is just the perfect matte bronzer for contouring and just all over bronzing. I use a angled brush to contour but lately ive been using the brush it comes with and im hooked. Ive heard its similar to the nars ita Brush . Overall holy grail bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mthrwlf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Benefit's Hoola bronzer is great for contouring without the orange or dirt looking pigments. I really have no complaints on the actual product it's self but I find that the packaging is inappropriate. The bronzer comes in a cardboard box sort of thing that takes up a lot of room if I want to take this product with me. All in all, the great product overrules the awful packaging.