July 25, 2014 | 1789 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Ashleym15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best bronzer by far to contour with! Very matte :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This started my love for matte bronzers because I used to be a shimmer girl only. I'm NC30 and this is perfect, not orange not muddy and blends really well. I can also use Hoola for contouring, I think the packaging is cute but you can't throw it in your purse without damaging it so it's not travel friendly! I would buy this again, because the color and texture are nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Cranberrydoesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall
HG bronzer!!! I have fair skin, and this works for me in summer time AND winter time! I think this would be amazing on medium and light skin tones but not so much dark skin as I don't think Hoola is dark enough.
Application
It can be used as an overall bronzer (which is what I use it for) or even a contour colour as it's matte. I use a Real Techniques blush brush to apply this as I think it goes on really blended easily when I use it. The bronzer is SUPER easy to blend out but also pigmented as well! It lasts all day (8 hours usually) for me!
Packaging
Some say they don't like the packaging, but I like the box shapes of the Benefit powder blushes and bronzers and I like the feel of it. It has a mirror but I think this mirror shouldn't be used. Its on the inside of the lid and its really small.
Cons
Has a smaller amount of product than others which is sad for me as I live in Japan and they don't sell this here but it may seem like that to me just because I use it every day XD

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my favorite bronzers I've tried. It doesn't have any shimmer, which I love because I prefer to control where the shimmer goes on my face. It doesn't make my skin look muddy, and is excellent for both contouring and "yes, I did get some sun this week, thank you." Only complaint would be the packaging. It's like trying to close a pizza box or something, and I chipped some off the edge trying to close the lid one day (yes, yes, I realize this is me being stupid). The brush that comes with it would not replace any in my collection, but it is more than adequate, which is a lot more than I could say about most brushes included with products. I would use it in a pinch. I love how healthy I look when I wear this. My skin is light-medium, and this just makes it look like of course I eat right and get sun (I don't). I chose this over the NARS due to matte properties, and have zero regrets. Only deducted for packaging issue, which as I mentioned, is easily as much my fault as it is theirs. Overall, I freaking love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

Absolutely one of the best bronzers out there! I have tried plenty and not many can compare in terms of shade, quality, longevity and most importantly, suitability for many different skin tones. I never look too bronzed or not bronzed enough. It is perfect teamed up with a Real techniques contour brush! The only downfall is that for $52, it is a little pricey but I have been using this 3-4 times a week since December 2012 and have not yet hit pan so it should last you ladies for a while.

PROS
*super blendable
*super buildable
*perfect shade
* MATTE SHADE, NOT SHIMMER (hallelujah!!!)
*comes with a brush which is awesome for travelling
*multi use- (for contouring, bronzing, shading eyelids and crease)

CONS
*price(?)
*should have solid packaging for the price

Other than that, I love this bronzer and will definitely look for a better deal when I repurchase because I love benefit as a brand and love their products including this one. Hope this review helps xx

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I'm about as pale as it gets right now and this was probably the best bronzer I could find. I also hate glitter and sparkle in so many bronzers - this is perfectly matte. I think I just need to practice more on contouring and using it correctly. I haven't used bronzers really before except this Clarins liquid one but it wasn't powder kind so..

I do love the packaging of this too, it's really easy to throw in your bag if you want to finish your make up later, and the little brush is cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

Fabulous. Best bronzer I have ever tried. It makes you look gorgeous instead of orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by brittanyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

When i first purchased this product, i hated it. I thought it was WAY too orange for my fair skin, and i just couldn't get it to work for me. So, it stayed in the back of my makeup drawer for months.. until i decided to try it again one day. And i fell IN LOVE! I simply CANNOT apply my makeup without putting this on. If i don't, i feel un-done. Or..dead. Because i blend in with a sheet of paper. I contour my cheeks, forehead, temples, and along my jawline, and add just a TINY bit on my nose and chin, and it just warms up my face. I get that sculpted look that i just wish i had naturally. A little goes a long way with this, but it looks nice packed on with a certain look. I obviously give this 5 stars. My ONLY complaint is the price, but i use it EVERYDAY and haven't made a dent in it yet.. after months of use. So it will last me a long while. I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jreilly22

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BRONZER! I work for Sephora, and therefore have tried every single bronzer out there. If you are ever planning to contour your face, this is your go-to bronzer. It is such a great bronzer that looks amazing on everybody! Plus, being that it's matte, it's the best to contour with. For any kind of a sunkissed look you must buy this bronzer. It is my holy grail, and everyone I have ever sold it to has always come back to repurchase; including myself!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This came in my Cabana Glama set. I like this a lot for a bronzer, but it's pricey. This isn't orange or anything and provides a nice contour. This shows up on my tan skin if only if I brush on it a couple times, so I believe this looks better on lighter skin tones. I detected no glitter, which I detest. It blends not that easily. You can brush it over your skin for a bronzed look or if you just want to look tan. You can find a dupe for this instead of paying about 28 bucks for the full size (cough, NYC sunny bronzer, cough). It is nice, but not worth its price.