October 21, 2014 | 2013 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

This is my lifeblood. The best matte bronzer out there. Great for pale people. The texture is very nice, the pigmentation is great. Everything about this is pure heaven.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I wouldn't repurchase this because I haven't tried other bronzers other than the One hot minute by benefit (not a fan--too light--sparkly) so I would like to try other ones because I hear the Body shop sells a good one as well. I just don't like the price and the packaging. I'd prefer a mirror compact. However, the product itself is great. It's very nice and soft, smooth, great colour and stays on long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I first got a sample of this in a christmas kit , i used it everyday and its now july and theres hardly a dent in it. I just bought the full size of this even tho i havent run out i just thought i would save the sample for travel and stuff like that.before this i used the nyc sunny bronzer but that was just so orange and muddy. This is just the perfect matte bronzer for contouring and just all over bronzing. I use a angled brush to contour but lately ive been using the brush it comes with and im hooked. Ive heard its similar to the nars ita Brush . Overall holy grail bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mthrwlf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Benefit's Hoola bronzer is great for contouring without the orange or dirt looking pigments. I really have no complaints on the actual product it's self but I find that the packaging is inappropriate. The bronzer comes in a cardboard box sort of thing that takes up a lot of room if I want to take this product with me. All in all, the great product overrules the awful packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a good quality bronzer worth buying. Good for contouring or just as blush powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

It's really a lovely bronzer. Its matte, it's a flattering shade, and the packaging is too cute. But for me this product really excels as a contour. It's so pigmented that you only need the smallest bit on your brush, so I have yet to finish the sample size after a month of almost daily use. I have yet to crack open the full size box I bought after realizing how wonderful this stuff is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Kimelise

I do love this for a more matte bronzer, great for contouring and works well with pale-medium skin tones.

It is very pigmented so you need minimal product, I haven't had any troubles with it appearing dirty as some reviewers have said. I find it easy to work with, you can build up gradually for stronger definition.

It may be a pricier option for some, I am yet to find a dupe drugstore version- most matte bronzers I have purchased throw off a bit orangey on me. Any suggestions? :)

Have repurchased, I think it's a must for my powder contouring!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by alyssamspencer

I really like this bronzer. It is very pigmented - a little bit goes a long ways and you definitely need to blend it. That being said, it is a great, natural looking colour. I like that it isn't shimmery or sparkly like a lot of bronzers so it does look more natural. I ran out of this product and am planning on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by paabulind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a makeup artist and I love this product. The colour suits almost everyone who has light or medium skintone. It's highly pigmented and at first I found it hard to blend evenly, but if you use a soft large brush, it's perfect and looks natural. Also, looks good on photos.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Babsfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not like this bronzer at all. When I applied it looks like I applied dirt to my cheeks and it was not easily blended. I don't actually need to contour as I have great cheekbone definition naturally so I did not tried this as a contour.
The only good thing I can say about this box-o-talc is that it's matte. I HATE any kind of shimmer on my cheeks whether it be blush or bronzer. I prefer a matte look. The best bronzer I have found has been Too Faced (milk chocolate soleil) and Everyday Minerals. I love Calm & Collected from EDM, it gives a beautiful rosy glow to my cheeks, it's talc free and you get a ton of product.
Save your money, there's way better bronzers out there.