BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have owned Hoola for a few years now and every now and then I come back to it, trying to find a use for it. The best I can do with it is some light contouring in the hollow of my cheeks as it does create a nice shadow effect.

The colour is too harsh as a bronzer for me, plus the product does not BLEND. I have to ensure there is only a teeny tiny amount on the brush before applying to my face. If there is too much powder on the brush, it just creates harsh brown lines/streaks across my face. Its very dark and highly pigmented therefore I think it would be used well as stage makeup! If you're looking for a subtle bronzer, this is not the bronzer for you.

I don't understand the hype with Hoola. I find it just looks too matte on me and makes my skin look dry and cakey rather than giving me a healthy glow. The colour is perfect - a nice, natural brown with no orange. I just don't find the texture works well on me. Maybe it would work better for contouring rather than an all over colour.

I use this for contouring. It's a great shade for contouring because it's a cooler bronze as opposed to most bronzers which tend to be a warm shade. I do like the shape of the brush and that it has a brush. But the packaging is too bulky to fit in some smaller purses...

My favourite bronzer of ALL TIME. This is my BAE.

It goes on beautifully, I can use it all year around even if I get a bit tanner. It is great for contouring or just bronzing your face (Which I have to during summer) It is long-lasting and the price is reasonable for the amount you get and how long you can use it for.

Holy Grail, if you haven't try it, is time for you to go try it.
(I did try Mac Bronzer, but it smashed guess it was fate)

Overall, a nice bronzer. Cool toned and matte so good for contour. I'm very fair and find this a good shade for my skin; not too warm, not muddy looking.

If I was being picky, the packaging could be a bit nicer aesthetically. Also, the material isn't that durable and can be dented quite easily if it is thrown in your makeup bag like mine. However, the box itself is quite a nice size and not impractical. Another downfall is that it is not dark enough for warmer skinned women.

The product itself lasts forever- so I will, most likely, be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

HOOLA IS MY NEW BABY!, seriously it is awesome, I have a few bronzers that I use for contouring that are all super expensive, Chanel soliel de tan, mac matte bronzer, smashbox cream contour kit, sleek contour\highlight kit, give me sun and a few others but nothing compared with this it is the best for contouring with its grey undertone making it look way more natural, its also good for an over all summery bronze glow as it looks more natural mimicking a sun kissed glow rather than the orange baked look,im an nc 40-42 and its perfect on me also very long lasting, I've been a bit slow to jump on the Hoola band wagon but now I see its well worth every penny and way cheaper than any of the above mentioned with the exception of sleek, its highly pigmented so be gentle use a light hand building up to the intensity you want now for the brush and OMG DUPE ALERT!!! ok so many women are raving about the nars ita brush, let me just say, if you know how to contour and highlight you don't need a brush like the ita to pull that off, but with that being said I still think its a good brush if you are a beginner or haven't mastered that c/h technique just yet this brush makes life so much easier fyi I have this brush and its freaking expensive im in total regret as I've just realised that the brush that comes with the hoola bronzer is an EXACT DUPE, yes ladies there is a cheaper alternative that comes with an amazing product, the brush that comes with hoola is slightly softer and more dense, you could use it to get a really sharp contour or a subtle blended one the only downside is that its a goat hair brush and it sheds not a lot though so don't ditch the brush it could save you money. I would repurchase this product without a doubt I think it will be replacing all my older powder bronzers.

SIDENOTE- in no way am I affiliated with any of the above listed companies, I bought the products with my own money (the same goes for all my other reviews) I just wanted to share my experience.

HAPPY BRONZING LADIES AND I HOPE THIS REVIEW WAS HELPFUL.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like that this bronzer is fairly light, not orange, and no shimmer. However, this breaks me out so bad every time I use it. Also, the brush it comes with is absolute poop. Also, since I've decided to only purchase cruelty-free, non animal tested products from here on out, that excludes this. Benefit is on the no-no list!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Did not like this bronzer at all. It doesn't go on easy, it's hard to blend and kind of just sticks to wear you first brush it on your face. Also, I'm fairly pale and the colour was very orange for me, definitely not a universal bronzer. Would not recommend

This bronzer pulls so orangey on my fair skin, I definitely wouldn't say its a 'universal' bronzer. Really inconvenient and fiddly packaging, but that's just my personal view. MAC's eye shadow in Grain is the perfect bronzing/contouring shade for fair skinned people in my opinion.

HG bronzer, so good and can work on any skin tone. Also really easy to apply as the colour isnt too deep so more can be applyed if needed.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products