October 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, my lips look like they belong on a goddess. The rest of me, well, that's shaky. But my lips. Hallelujah!

19 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

I love this lipstick! I have alot of Mac lipsticks but I dont really like wearing them. I love the colors but I find them so drying on my lips and I just don't like the feeling of it. It makes my lips super dry. I love the color Creme Cup by Mac though. So I've read the #1 Nude Beige by YSL is very simalar so I bought it and LOVE it! I bought it last week at Sephora but mine doesn't come with a mirror on the cap? Did they change the packaging? Or is mine fake? I hope not!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by NataliaMUA1

The consistency of the lipstick is one of the best I have come accross and YSL is one of my most-used lipstick brands for myself and clients. Not only for the beautiful colour, but the quality that this lipstick offers, I find that even if you want to use a different colour lipstick, use this one as a base and mix it with your desired colour. The creamy-texture makes this lipstick extremely moisturising. However, as it is so creamy, it can slide sometimes. If this is the case for you, try to use MAC lip primer or gently dab the lipstick on rather than smear across. Most of the images on www.Nataliamakeup.com have used the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Okay lipstick, a bit meh in my opinion. It's creamy without being sticky, and has average endurance. But for thirty-four dollars? I expect more. On me this is neither nude nor beige but a baby pink that is neutral enough to stop short of being too Barbie-ish. For the same effect, I prefer Kat Von D's Celebutard for the reason that YSL's finish is more makeupy and kind of reminds me of lipstick my grandmother would wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, can we say infinitely creamy? I'm really enjoying this l/s and I love the feeling I get when I pull this out of my purse. Has a lovely fruity scent that all YSL products do and beautiful packaging. Actually, I think just for the packaging this l/s is so special to me. However, Nude Beige is just too baby pink for me but it's nothing a lipgloss can't fix. I usually pair this with NYX's Sweetheart l/g or Mac's Creamsheen in Boybait and it tones down the baby pinkness.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own 4 of these amazing lipsticks....beautiful formula. Creamy, highly pigmented and smell great. The trick I have found to wearing these is to apply a lipliner, my fav is MAC's stone, then apply a heavier coat of Rouge Volupte and then finish with a clear gloss, my fav is MAC's clear gloss in the squeeze tube. Lasts 4 solid hrs. My lips have never looked so big and luscious!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Loralea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, I have it in several colors. It has a pleasant mango scent classic to YSL which I enjoy. And it feels unlike any other lipstick I've ever tried, the formula is unique but luxurious and smooth. Glides on like butta and is very pigmented. I have pigmented lips and it has full coverage with one swipe. Love this lipstick, #28 Beauborn Brown is now my HG, which its a MLBB color for me so I wear it with any look. You must try YSL lip products atleast once in your life before you die.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful tube, but the almost slippery, creamy, consistency reminded me of a NYX round lipstick, which are fine at $4 a pop, but not at the YSL price. The color also did not suit me - I'm a PPP with dark hair and this washed me out; it's much paler, milkier, and pinker than expected, and went on patchy and uneven, accentuating every flaw on my lips. Sad it didn't work out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by becky9106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 2 of these lipstick and i LOVE them! Nude Beige and Fauborg Peach or however you spell it lol are beautiful colours and can be worn day and night. The packaging is what made me buy the product but i will definately repurchase despite the hefty price tag. They smell lovely, they are so creamy and easy to apply just like a lip balm however do not expect them to last long, eating or drinking will wipe the product straight off, but frankly this gives me the perfect opportunity to carry it in my bag and show off my gorgeously packaged lipstick when re-applying!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by thesunthemoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i read so much about this lipstick online and it's just so beautifully packaged that i had to had one too. like everyone else says, the packaging is definitely very luxe, and as a 17 year old i don't really need know why i bought such a fancy lipstick but it looks so nice next to my jill stuart, nars, and mac products. i was torn between tender peach and nude beige and decided to go with the latter because i like to wear very thick, colored eyeliner and needed something more neutral on my lips. it doesn't last very long but it makes my lips look pretty for a little while. maybe i'll go back for tender peach later...