September 17, 2014 | 978 users online

Liquid - Kanebo - Sensai Fluid Finish foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ugnyteaaa16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first time i have bought enything from Kanebo and I am very disappointed. This foundation has moderate coverage and he colour (FF 202 Soft Beige) suits me perfectly, but it looks very cakey and powdery on my skin and shows up all my pores. Besides, I have very oily skin and this foundation just slides off my face a couple of hours after application and makes me look just awful. So I don't like this foundation at all.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by venomchick

I am using natural beige. It's a very watery-like consistency which i like because it makes it easy to apply all over the face with a brush. I like the colour, and i have no issues of oxidization. It gives a very natural look yet there is medium coverage, so that's good. Make sure your skin is moisturized bc if you have dry skin, it can create some flaky parts upon application. I would reconsider this product when i finish, the only set back is the price, 33 pounds!!!!
Also, i feel like one pump is not enough to cover my face! so yes quite pricey!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would def not buy this foundation again! I just love the Kanebo cream finish foundation, which gives a lot of moist and has a buildable coverage. BUT, due to the price of that one, Id like to try another one and I thought Kanebo is such a good brand, so....But no, this foundation made my somewhat dry skin extremely dry, and all my pores are visible all of a sudden. The finish looks kind of "powdery" which I do not like, caus I have fine lines here and there. I find that it is not especially buildable either, and for the fullest coverage, you need more than one pump.

I bought the 202, and Im NC20 for refferance. The colour was all right, but a bit too much pinkish. Nope, just didnt like this one at all, and can not understand the high scores on this one. Think Ill have to go back to the more expensive one, cream finish - thats really a great one for dry skin and for those of us who like the flawless, polished look.

Ill still give it a 2, cause of the great bottle and just because I like the brand (other products) so much....

Ladies, go for another foundation than this!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by BlueStars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this after the high reviews here but was dissapointed due to the limited shades and wearability. The lightest shade 202 was still too dark and would suit NC30 more. Furthermore the shades are towards the orange or pink specktrum which does not work well with yellow-based skin tones. I also found the foundation rather drying with coverage being medium.

Will not repurchase and much prefer Kanebo's Liquid Finish which has a variety of shades for different skin tones and offers better coverage.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Nillalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

i just love the glowy effect of this foundation!i always get lots of compliments when i use this..but i wish there were lighter shades thou..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really great foundation.One of the best i ever try.I use # 202 and is good color for my light -medium skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emmaveronica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation, it just slides on and looks incredibly smooth without having that anoying shimmer that some other foundations usually have to achieve the same smooth result.

I use the color 'warm beige' in the summer when my very fair skin has just a little more color or even in the winter when I wan't to look a bit more alive and even though it's not a perfect color match for me it looks very natural.

It gives a really good coverage without looking like a big pancake-y but if you prefer a really natural finish you should probably go for a tinted misturizer instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by corinnahornwall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this at the airport, when looking for a clinique foundation and the sales lady showed me this one. I have acne prone skin which is very dry and that day it happened to be more dry than spotty. The shade is perfect and the foundation feels wonderful. However my dry skin is very obvious even though it's moisturizing. I also had a horrible break-out after using this for a week, though I'm not sure it's the foundation's fault. Some of the ingredients are seriously pore clogging. This foundation is great, but not for me.. I wouldn't buy it if you have acne, oily skin or very dry skin.

Later:

My acne has cleared up and I've started using it again. I really love it as a foundation, but if I have flakey skin it's noticable. And I hope this doesn't break me out again. Still not sure what I think of this foundation. Would probably be perfect if I had normal skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by lucasflor

EXCELLENT, that's all I can say for this marvellous product. I use 203 and I'm MAC NC30 for reference.

It's pricey but worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by 1Nell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM IN LOVE! The best foundation I have EVER used. The last two years I have used mineral powder makeups and no matter the brand, it dried me out, made me chalky, and had to repeatedly be reapplied throughout the day. I wanted to like it because it was supposed to be good for me. So it was with some hesitation that I decided to go back to a normal liquid foundation. After reading all the reviews for the Sensai Fluid Finish, I finally gave in. It was the best makeup decision I have made in years. It goes on smooth and holds all day. My skin is uneven, sensitive, with a few spots and redness and I didn't need any concealer at all! On top of that, it looked natural and was moisturizing. It's pricey, but you get everything that you ever wanted or needed in a big bottle that is bound to last for quite sometime. This is worth every penny.