MAC Hot Gossip - Cremesheen

4.3

on 12/22/2011 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This lipstick is very versatile. It's a muted, pink that has hints of brown, coral, and plum in it. Since it's so muted, it would make a great work lipstick. I wear this with BBQ liner. Or, with Plum liner. Another look is to wear this with Plum liner, ample Pink plush glass, and Viva Glam Cyndi lip glass (I got this look from a MUA).
NC50

on 12/8/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous cool pink... nice if you want to go a little bright without going overboard. Love it!

on 6/16/2011 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got this as my first Back-to-MAC gift sometime during the winter months. I ended up not liking it much and put it away. A couple of weeks ago I decided to try it again and really liked it. I used a berry colored liner and I'm not sure whether it's the liner or my slightly more tanned skin but it's a really pretty pink . . . perfect for spring and summer. I will get it again!

The cremesheen line is my favorite from Mac. It has just enough moisture in them so no need for me to apply chapstick beforehand. This color on me is perfect, I've been looking for a long time for a pink that isn't too hot, or too light,or seems to float on top of my pigmented lips. This sinks right in and looks so beautiful. I love how its able to go with Smokey eyes and purple looks. This along with nars outlaw is my favorite combo, they compliment each other soooo well.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i love this lipstick! i got it this weekend and it is beautiful. it a even amount of a pink and purple color that i can wear everyday and not look crazy. i like to wear it alone and without gloss because it is so pretty, because it's a creme sheen i put a few coats on to reach the color's maximum potential. this going to be added to my go to colors!

on 1/9/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been on the hunt for a lip color that would give my lips the same color they turn in cold weather and this is that product. On me this is a great deep pink that still look fairly natural. I like that it's a color I could wear everyday or dress up if I had somewhere fancy to go.

on 12/27/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A MUA @ Mac put this on me today; as well as a creme blush in Tickle Me Pink (i adore this blush. It was an instant buy for me). My first thought was it was kind of a lot but after wearing it for the day (well ok, until i decided to eat) it really grew on me and the combo was super pretty. I think i'm going to go back and pick it up.

For reference I am cool toned and fair skined. They put NC15 on me @ Mac only because the NW20 was too dark on me and she said NC15 is so light you can't even really tell it's warmer and after wearing it i agree.

on 12/19/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the colour of this lipstick which goes beautifully with my nc37 skin colour. It goes on nicely but it does not have good staying power. It lasts for about 20 minutes then disappears, for this reason I will not repurchase.

on 12/2/2010 4:12:00 PM

I tend to stick with MLBB shades, but I'm trying to branch out. I was searching for something a few shades brighter than my usual choices but not over the top. This shade fits the bill! It's a true pink shade with an ever-so slight purple undertone. It has a sheen but isn't frosty. It's a versatile color, that can be kicked up a notch by using a bright liner or toned down with a neuteral liner. I feel more glamorous when I wear this lipstick. I am a dark eyed brunette with warm, yellow undertones, but I imagine this would be an ideal shade for all the cool-toned blonde as well. The only problem I have is the Cremesheen formula... I have to constantly reapply, because it has zero lasting power for me hence the 4 lippies. I'll buy it again if I can't find a dupe!

on 10/22/2010 3:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If youre fair and cool run to the Mac counter and get Hot Gossip. Its just a perfect shade of a sophisticated pink. It looks amazing with many of Mac's blushes, I especially like this with Mac's new LE blush Bite of an Apple which was released this fall. Hot Gossip is a must for all you blonde ladies out there.

Popular Lipsticks