April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by rakk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Creme d'Nude. It was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and I continue to buy it every time the tube is empty. It is the PERFECT Kim K nude lip, I just can't find a good lip liner to go with it right now! BE AWARE that it is SUPER creamy and therefore settles/dries into any cracks in your lips and it looks REALLY BAD. Spare yourself the embarrassment and be sure to moisturize and exfoliate your lips thoroughly before wearing Creme d'Nude or anything from MACs Cremesheen line. Otherwise, the color is beautiful (I am NC30/black hair)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this so much. I was searching for a nude and was recommended this. I tried it on at the MAC counter and I really liked it at the time. I find that if you have dry lips DO NOT USE THIS. It really settles in fine lines and shows every imperfection on your lips. I think this colour is too light for my lips because I can see my lip colour right through it. It makes me look almost dead. The only time I use is colour is if I layer it with a highly pigmented pink gloss. Other than that, its horrible by itself. I like that it is super creamy and not drying like some lipsticks tend to be. I recommend it for fair skin tones but I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by meghans4295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a nice nude for a while now, and I love this. Very pretty soft pink color. The only con is that it will settle into any fine lines; you definitely need to be well moisturized and exfoliate before wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by drizzybr00ks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pigmented lips so this lipstick doesn't look so good on me. My top lip is darker than the bottom. When I put it on, my bottom lip looks nice, pink, and creamy, while the top lip looks darker in comparison. If I put concealer on my lips and then apply the lipstick, my lips look amazing. I like the look it gives me. It's a perfect nude. It makes me look like a corpse, but I like it lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Generally, I love MAC products. They work really well and they have a great color selection, but when they get it wrong, boy do they get it wrong. I have Bombshell, Hot Gossip, and Brave and I love them! They are the perfect color and consistency for me. They go on smooth with no tugging and they always seem to last. They don't dry my lips out and they go good with a ton of my glosses. I can't say that about Creme d'Nude. The color does not flatter me, the lipstick dries my lips out, it doesn't go on evenly, and it tugs my lips when I put it on. Whether I apply it out of the tube or with a brush, the formula seems to be very dry and unforgiving. I think this color would be great on someone that is a little darker than myself, but all in all, I think this is one of the few crappy products MAC makes. Save yourself the time and money and buy either Revlon's Soft Nude or Circe by NYX. Both are almost identical to MAC's Creme d'Nude but Revlon's is a little bit pinker and NYX's is a little more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by hana86

I LOVE IT! :)
This stuff makes your lips look sexy and it can give u a sulturous look in no time!!! my boyfriend loves it when I wear this lipstick..! I dunno why! ;) I guess it looks natural but sexy at the same time..?? I usually pair it up with a bronzed look and it looks amazing!!

I definitely reccomended to those girls that are looking for a PERFECT NUDE LIP.. this is the one to try! I've tried so many nude lip colours... like MYTH (by mac; too dry.. u need a gloss), siss (cool toned nude.. it's ok), and other ones by other brands...! this one sticks out of bunch! it's very versatile, the texture is creamy so you don't need a lip condititioner or a gloss on top.. ;) the colour is slightly like MYTH but better.. it doesn't make u look like a ghost..if u know what i mean.. haha ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by kelsummers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love the colour and the moisture it gives to my lips. latick from MAC is definitely something I enjoying spending a little extra on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jeepsnjewels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Very moisturizing. Doesn't stay on my lips for as long as I'd like it to. I find myself reapplying often. Love MAC lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I really like this nude a lot. While the application can be a bit temperamental, it really is a lovely color. Just make sure your lips are exfoliated first. Very wearable, everyday color. Looks really nice with a bold eye or a barely there look. This looks really nice against my skin tone (NW35).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by peacelovepatchouli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying that I love MAC products. I was wearing Revlon lipsticks for awhile, but ended up with 6 empty MAC containers, so I recycled them through Back 2 MAC. I wanted MAC's lipstick (Blankety) but they were out of stock, so I instead chose Creme D' Nude.

The color is a perfect nude shade for my fair skin (Studio Fix in NC15). It's a fantastic nude pink shade. And since it's a cremesheen, it's glossy without the stickiness of lipgloss, which I love. I can't stand lipgloss.

Unfortunately, I can only give this three lippies. Why? Because the staying power is garbage. The glossiness fades after an hour, and although the color seems to remain for awhile, overall it needs to reapplied often.

It's a shame, because it's a beautiful lipstick.