Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

2.3

on 7/23/2012 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

HORRIBLE! It didn't even stay put for 5 minutes! Worst eyeliner I've ever tried. Don't waste your money on this piece of crap when you can spend it on something a whole lot better.

I picked this up from CVS for $5 and i was super excited. I first tried it on my waterline and was extremely surprised how black it was! Yeah, that only lasted for about 5 minutes. This has the WORST staying power in any eyeliner i have ever tried. Even worse than wet n wild or nyc.
I do not recommend this product to anyone! Any other eyeliner is better out there. Even if you blend/smudge it onto your lash line and set it with black eyeshadow it will not last. It is almost as pigmented as Milani Liquif eye, but unlike milani products this was the worst. I was really disappointed because i love all other maybelline products.

on 7/19/2012 1:22:00 PM

I love this eyeliner, the colors are so rich and it goes on smoothly, its perfect except for the fact that it smudges easily, but smudging is an easy fix so i definately recommend it!

on 7/3/2012 1:14:00 AM

I didn't like it all..I ended up throwing it away. It has no lasting power.after an hour it ends up running everywhere smudging what not.. Never rec it to neone

on 7/2/2012 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use this eyeliner on an everyday basis. I love it. I've been using for years and it goes on so easily and stays on (unless your in the rain) all day. Its smooth and lasts for months. I definitely would recommend using it for anyone that needs it for a reliable everyday eyeliner that doesn't smudge unless you intend to smudge it yourself.

on 6/23/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this on a daily basis. It smears SO easily. I like it because it's easy to apply. Any suggestions on others would be great. :)

on 5/25/2012 7:36:00 PM

I love this eyeliner im surprised by all the negative reviews! this liner is as creamy as creamy can get. It does smudge pretty easily but i dont mind fixing it one in a while. Its seriously like butter on my eyes, i hate hard liners like the expertwear eyeliner it tugs on my eyes sooo much! I could just feel the wrinkles comin. The color is also amazing.. Its soo dark i love it.

on 5/16/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a great dupe for UD eyeliners. It goes on smoothly and doesn't seem like it will ever dry out. I've had one open for months now and its just as smooth as the first day I got it. Great for water lines and upper lashes as well.

The only reason I might not consider buying is because I'm trying to be more animal friendly with my cosmetic purchases.

on 4/25/2012 8:51:00 PM

This product worked well for me, so i'm surprised to see the bad reviews. It glides on easily, and looks very dark. It didn't smudge for me, but then again I don't wear eyeliner very often. I would buy it again.

on 4/12/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you want to look like a raccoon then this eyeliner is for you.... I'd walk around the whole day not knowing I looked crazy until I looked in the mirror! On my way somewhere it smears and I have to reput it in the car, you have to reput it like 4 times a day... I like my eyeliner dark anyhow. But there is two good things about it, it glides on smoothly which is probably why it smears so easily... And it is very good to make a thin line on type of your eye with, as the name "define a line" says.. Also, in literally 2 minutes it had smeared onto the top of my eyelid.