December 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ohhs0sweet

Awesome product. It leaves hair looking and feeling silky without being greasy. You can't beat the 7.00 price. This is a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

Wow! I love this stuff! Smell is delish, and my hair stayed soft all day long. I kept feeling my hair every at every chance. You can't beat the 6.00 price tag on this gem. I'll buy two at a time, just to make sure I don't run out.... so yes I'll definitely repurchase when the time comes!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by moogagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff! I usually apply it before blowdrying and find it makes a big difference in the smoothness/silkiness of my hair. It just looks so healthy afterwards! I have never had the problem of applying too much and having greasy hair, it is not too greasy at all. It smells great & comes in a cute bottle.
And, it's cheaply priced, to boot!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by RedBenzChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome! I wanted to get the biosilk but it was 13 dollars for a little contain, but then i saw this and took it to the counter, and bought it. It works so amazingly that i might go out and buy the smooth operator smoothin lotion. so this stuff works so great and has a cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

a little bit goes a long way. amazing scent, results and overall product. i keep this in my purse so ill always have it with me! will continue to buy this product as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LoliLove

I love this product. It smooths my hair and keeps frizziness away even on rainy days. I love the small princessy charm on the bottles in this line. The only drawback is that there is no way to see how mych product you have left like most other smoothing serums.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells amazing ( fruity lemonade?) and really reduces frizz. My hair had a nice shine to it without being greasy or filmy. My hair felt very soft and wasn't weighed down. It spreads well over hair and is perfect for heat-styling or using under styling products. I love the cute little charm and a bottle lasts a while. For eight dollars, it is a great find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This deserves 6/5 for delivering beyond expectation. You gotta admit, $6CAD for 100ml is next to heaven--especially when you only need 1 drop/pump each time.

This gave my hair shine, silky-softness and manageability without feeling oily or weighed down. At the drugstore I tested it on my hand and at first you can tell it is a "serum/oil", but within 20 seconds it dries completely as if it was a *cough* water based lube lol (sorry for the awkward metaphor). But seriously, this thing is a great alternative to higher-end serums. I love my Moroccanoil serum, but it costs 4x as much and has1/4 the product :=( I'd say the two give similar results, I use my precious Moroccanoil once a week to repair damaged hair and the Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops every day to add extra shine.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

With the cute bottle and charm, it was love at first sight! Little did I know this was more than just pretty packaging. This Smoothing Satin Drops was a miracle worker! It made my hair so shiny in a non-greasy way. And as the name suggests, my hair really did feel like smooth satin. The smell is very pleasant as well. What's not to love?