Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/18/2013 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This works like magic.

I have had good clear skin all my life. However over the last two years my skin started breaking out and leaving ugly dark marks behind- maybe stress? maybe hormones? So I did some research online and although it was a little steep, I decided to give it a shot. I used it religiouly for 4 weeks, and OH MY GOODNESS my old beautiful skin was restored- spotless!

I am on my fifth bottle now and will continue to use it - it's a life saver. Even though the price is slightly expensive (nearly USD 65 in the country that I live), it lasts me 4 months, which is not bad and then i wouldn't give a damn about the price if my skin loves it too much to let go.

on 6/13/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE IT!

Started using this and superdefense day cream at the same time and both have just been amazing! I have oily/comb skin so use the oily types but it's not often where I don't have a reaction, ie breakout with a new routine.

It's loaded full of antioxidants, is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested but what's important is how my skin glows in the morning!

I'll be using both these products until proper wrinkles set in *touch wood is til at least my forties!*

on 6/9/2013 6:56:00 PM

I can't count how many times I have purchased this moisturizer- I love it. The texture for me is perfect for a night cream- a very light, yet slightly gelled texture that spreads and sinks in very quickly. I get it for oily-combination skin and that has worked very well for me over the years. I love that the product is packaged in an opaque tube and if they would make a version with sunscreen in a tube as well, I wouldn't hesitate before trying that as well. Excellent choice!

(I should mention that it usually costs 45$ and using it exclusively before going to bed (and very occasionally if my skin is dry in the morning), one tube lasts me 4-5 months at least.)

on 5/5/2013 9:47:00 PM

I purchased this after reading good reviews plus I like the packaging (tube instead of jar). It was a good moisturizer but the scent was so strong, it actually caused my eyes to tear up. So I had to return it- something in the formulation did not agree with my eyes!

on 5/5/2013 5:29:00 AM

I use this moisturizer at night to hydrate and recharge my skin. So far i have not broken out from using this and any redness seems to have decreased (especially around my nose/eyes area). Packed with antioxidants, my skin looks more vibrant and healthy after a few uses. This is a very rich cream moisturizer and you only need a little but to satisfy and fight dryness.

on 5/4/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

If I'm going to spend a bit of money on moisturizer, may as well get one with goodies to protect and repair the skin from the external pollutants, rather than just a plain one to that just keeps my skin from drying.

I use very dry formula at night and it is a perfectly rich cream that make my skin soft & plump the next morning. Although, I don't see any immediate drastic anti-aging effects, its good to know that I'm using something with antioxidants which all the dermatologists swear by which will help me in the long run.

I also like the packaging; easy to use, hygienic & stabilizing for all the active ingredients inside.

on 4/30/2013 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This broke me out! It was very pore clogging. Would not buy again.

on 4/23/2013 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product, could actually see diference the morning after, brighter glowing skin.
not a miracle worker but an amazing product
Haven't used it for a while as i use the neutrogena anti wrinkle night cream with retinol the last couple of years but i would definitely buy again.

on 4/12/2013 8:27:00 AM

I have been using it for 3 months and the result so far is consistent. I use it every time I stay up late at night. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed!!! Not oily and I think it helps in keeping break-outs at bay..I will keep this one a main-stay in my beauty stash!!! Giving it a 4 since it's pricey.

on 3/25/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Works decently. It stings sometimes upon application if your skin is pretty dry, but isn't overly sticky. It also seems to sink in pretty well and doesn't seem to have much of an odor. Doesn't break me out. Over all it's a good night moisturizer.