Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/8/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using the combination skin formula for about 10-11 months. Great moisturizer for night or day (I put spf on top for day use). The texture is light but not water-y at all and sinks right, but it hydrating enough that I don't get the dreaded flakes on my cheeks. I put make-up on right after in the mornings and it makes a perfect, smooth canvas. My skin doesn't feel dry throughout the day after I apply this.

I like that it has antioxidants so it's not just plain lotion taking up valuable time on my face. No obnoxious fragrance, does have that "lotion" smell but no perfumes, which is great so it doesn't irritate my face or make it burn/itchy (which is a big problem for me). Overall, I have noticed that when I use this, my skin is softer and breakouts/post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation heal faster. . .although I'm sure any good moisturizer can do these things! But this is a good option, and it comes in a range of formulas for all skin types. Although the tube is on the smallish side (50 mL) it has lasted me almost a year, so I think it's a good value. I normally apply one thin layer and may follow with a few more dabs on parched areas like my cheeks.

Would repurchase.

on 10/14/2013 7:35:00 PM

It feels great and smooth on my skin. I like that fact that it bursts out vitamins and antioxidants in waves so that I don't need to worry about reapplying after hours.

on 8/13/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now and I LOVE IT. I have oily, acne-prone skin along with some hyperpigmentation from old breakouts and redness. This moisturizer makes my skin look more even-toned and healthy. I apply it every night after washing my face, but not in the day time because there is no SPF. Every morning that I wake up after using this moisturizer I'm surprised at how much better my skin looks!! I'm also starting to get some fine lines on my forehead and I feel like this really helps make them less pronounced. It also helps even out my hyper pigmentation.

I've tried a lot of other night time moisturizers and I always inevitably come back to this product - It's definitely a "holy grail" product for me, and that's why I don't mind the price. I've repurchased it over and over again and will continue to buy more!

I have sensitive combination/oily skin. And I break out easily if using the wrong products. Previously I tried Olay and it caused my skin to go a bit nuts. After reading the recommendations at MUA, I got the Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer to help calm my skin down a bit.

It has really helped clearing my skin up. Love all the ingredients. Sometimes I even use it during the day. And does not make my skin look oily.

on 6/18/2013 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This works like magic.

I have had good clear skin all my life. However over the last two years my skin started breaking out and leaving ugly dark marks behind- maybe stress? maybe hormones? So I did some research online and although it was a little steep, I decided to give it a shot. I used it religiouly for 4 weeks, and OH MY GOODNESS my old beautiful skin was restored- spotless!

I am on my fifth bottle now and will continue to use it - it's a life saver. Even though the price is slightly expensive (nearly USD 65 in the country that I live), it lasts me 4 months, which is not bad and then i wouldn't give a damn about the price if my skin loves it too much to let go.

on 6/13/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE IT!

Started using this and superdefense day cream at the same time and both have just been amazing! I have oily/comb skin so use the oily types but it's not often where I don't have a reaction, ie breakout with a new routine.

It's loaded full of antioxidants, is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested but what's important is how my skin glows in the morning!

I'll be using both these products until proper wrinkles set in *touch wood is til at least my forties!*

on 6/9/2013 6:56:00 PM

I can't count how many times I have purchased this moisturizer- I love it. The texture for me is perfect for a night cream- a very light, yet slightly gelled texture that spreads and sinks in very quickly. I get it for oily-combination skin and that has worked very well for me over the years. I love that the product is packaged in an opaque tube and if they would make a version with sunscreen in a tube as well, I wouldn't hesitate before trying that as well. Excellent choice!

(I should mention that it usually costs 45$ and using it exclusively before going to bed (and very occasionally if my skin is dry in the morning), one tube lasts me 4-5 months at least.)

on 5/5/2013 9:47:00 PM

I purchased this after reading good reviews plus I like the packaging (tube instead of jar). It was a good moisturizer but the scent was so strong, it actually caused my eyes to tear up. So I had to return it- something in the formulation did not agree with my eyes!

on 5/5/2013 5:29:00 AM

I use this moisturizer at night to hydrate and recharge my skin. So far i have not broken out from using this and any redness seems to have decreased (especially around my nose/eyes area). Packed with antioxidants, my skin looks more vibrant and healthy after a few uses. This is a very rich cream moisturizer and you only need a little but to satisfy and fight dryness.

on 5/4/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

If I'm going to spend a bit of money on moisturizer, may as well get one with goodies to protect and repair the skin from the external pollutants, rather than just a plain one to that just keeps my skin from drying.

I use very dry formula at night and it is a perfectly rich cream that make my skin soft & plump the next morning. Although, I don't see any immediate drastic anti-aging effects, its good to know that I'm using something with antioxidants which all the dermatologists swear by which will help me in the long run.

I also like the packaging; easy to use, hygienic & stabilizing for all the active ingredients inside.