September 22, 2014 | 1462 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter Shea

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lipcrazy

I received this product as a gift in both in 2006 and in 2013. In 2006. I thought the 2006 product smelled fake and a didn't moisturize all that well. The 2013 version smelled good and the body butter version moisturized better. The 2013 version actually cracked when I attempted to spread it, as you would expect fro Shea body butter. I use it on my feet and hands. I would repurchase assuming the Body Shop would not re-formulate.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

This is pricey (20$CDN on regular price) but for 196g, you can use it daily for at least a month. So far, i like the smell, its easy to spread but the moisturizing effect are still not enough for our canadian winter (high heating, so very dry). i find myself needing to apply a generous amount on a daily basis for the skin not to be flaky, which is a bit annoying (yes i am looking for a product that will "improve" the moisture level of my skin over time, becoming less dependant on a moisturizer)... would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm such a fan of TBS body butters. They're so moisturizing but don't leave my skin sticky or oily. This one in particular has a very nice scent but at the same time it's very neutral, so it's good for those who are picky about scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

My go to for winter skin.

Plus I have eczema, so that goes to say a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

I've been using it for years now. I use alot of other body butters but i can say this is my staple. I love that the scent lingers but its not too overpowering. It keeps my skin hydrated too for a long time. I will keep buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Xante87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this bodybutter! It's very moisturizing and the smell is heavenly. It's a light, nutty scent. When you put the butter on it melts on your skin, so you do not need a lot of the product. It's my favorite of all body butters and it does good stuff for my very dry skin in winter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am completely obsessed with the scent of this body butter. It smells like the cleanest, warmest, most perfect thing you can put on your body. I am a perfume whore and where different scents nearly every day and haven't run into anything that I couldn't wear this body butter under.

I originally purchased this for my pregnant tummy and it is doing a great job of moisturizing and keeping the itchies away. I can't speak to any stretch mark miracles because I am only five months in and have been moisturizing like crazy so nothing yet, but I don't know what is in store for me. However, this body butter feels incredible and my skin hasn't felt taught at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Expensive, but you can get these on various sales or at Marshalls/TJ Maxx if you live in the USA for super cheap ($6). This one smells nice. It's very lightly fragranced compared to the others, so it's good to use all over without smelling overpowering. It seems to work great. I don't have overly dry skin, but my legs tend to get very itchy in winter from being dry, so I've applied this to them and they've stopped itching. :) The tubs are cute and the texture of the butter is almost solid, but like others have said, once you rub it in it melts like butter and rubs in easily. I don't think I'd use these in summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite body butters! The scent is quiet mysterious, it has nutty, warm, creamy, perfumey, and unisex fragrance which i reeeeally love. The texture is meant for very dry skin. In this humid, hot weather in indonesia, it leaves both greasy and oily feeling, so i only use this for my skin protection in air-conditioned room. The butter really stays on my skin, leaving it soft and smooth all day :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

When I used this in the winter it seemed to absorb better on my dry skin. Now, in the summer it just leaves me looking oily and I still feel a little greasy hours later. I do love the smell.