Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Foundation

3.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 16.4%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Silica, Polysilicone-11, Barium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethoxydiglycol, Water, Quercetin, Lecithin, C12-16 Alcohols, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 9/6/2010 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really, Really bad. This stuff is so greasy and shiny, I felt pretty gross wearing it. My cell phone was literally caked with it after taking a short phone call, and the oily looking finish just made me look sweaty. ICK. WAY over hyped.

on 8/6/2010 11:59:00 PM

I bought this from Sephora - based off rave reviews - and it seemed to make my face look strange - Not sure about the "color match" but regardless I did not see anything phenomenal about this product. I like the "Halo" by Smashbox - but was not all that impressed with this product.

on 8/1/2010 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Unfortunately this product wasnt for me - I can't wear liquid or cream foundations. I can't even explain what the problem is because I can't describe it!

Anyway, the colour matching was fantastic, but I have an oily nose and this seemed to seep into my pores and travel around my face.

It was okay, but not for my skin type sadly.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Liked this foundation initially. It looked nice, natural, & covered pigmented acne scars. But after a few hours, it seemed to just melt off (although I do have oily skin) & showed flaws I had no idea I had! The finish of the foundation is very powdery so it shows every single dry spot! Not cute.

on 7/22/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AWFUL for dry skin! This product applies flawlessly and provides a full coverage. However,once it dries, it is very drying and cakey looking on me. This product is better suited for oily skin.

on 7/15/2010 11:03:00 PM

OK...so I just tried this last week for the first time. I have to say that I love it! I usually use an arsenal of skin correctors: Smashbox High Definition Foundation, Primer, concealer, and Halo finishing powder. I was in a hurry the other day and swiped some of the full coverage foundation on. The coverage was fantastic and so smooth. It saved me about half of the time of my usual routine. The coverage was so good that I did not even need concealer or powder. About 4 hours after application, I did need to use a powdered blotting tissue to absorb t-zone oil, but that's it. I absolutely adore this product for the coverage and convenience. The one drawback is that the small, clear plastic piece on the front easily can pop out. I heard that Smashbox is working on new packaging. Give it a try!!!

on 7/8/2010 1:26:00 AM

the shade matched my skintone perfectly and it applied like a dream (loved the little brush at the bottom of the compact). however, when i used this in conjunction with the smashbox primer, my face became an oil slick in less than an hour. it's definitely better when coupled with another primer (MUFE/Shu) but this is undoubtedly rubbish at controlling oil.

the foundation slips pretty easily even after finishing off with loose powder but the coverage is flawless and it doesn't break me out. so that's enough for me to buy it again like a sucker and live with the oilies.

on 6/2/2010 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- Smooth application
- Dries quickly
- It very durable

Cons;
- It makes your face look powdery and cakey once dried, for those who does have dry skin, this will draw attention to your flaws

Overall:
I did not like this product, it did not have a nice complexion to at all. My face looked very cakey, and dried after I use it, when my skin in fact is very hydrated and smooth prior to application. it really made my face look like its got a lot of bump and dead skin.

on 5/26/2010 4:28:00 PM

This foundation would be great, if I were an ooompa loompa. Or Snooki.

on 5/24/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

I almost love this one. It applies beautifully, smoothing on evenly and building up where needed with very little work; lasts all day (a light dusting of powder midday was needed) and continues to look natural without caking up or breaking down.

My problems :
F0 was just a little off on the shade match, like 1/4 shade too dark and a hint of peach or pink (something?) that wasn't working on me.
The finish is a little more powdery than I prefer.
It broke me out =(