August 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful mascara it really gives your lashs a boost in volume & length if you take your time and applying it and slow but it dries out to fast, wish it was cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by aramura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This mascara is one BIG DRAMA! I love it. Been searching for my new HG mascara since they discontinued Chanel Extreme Cils which made really thick and black lashes. This actually makes the same - just putting one layer is enough for deep, very dramatic (!!!) look. The black is SO black! Great replacement for the above mentioned Chanel - makes the same result and I am so happy to find it. Will def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by isabeljcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

As I'm still looking for my HG mascara, I really wanted to love this mascara when my local Sephora associate swore by it. She was right - it doesn't clump at all when it is new.. but although it provided good coverage it didn't do anything miraculous for my lashes. In fact, I found it a bit thin when new and was happier after a few weeks when it actually began thickening a bit and adhering more to my lashes. Not an awful mascara at all but for the price it is a big "no" as a repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! its cheap compared to the other ones I like (Faux Cils, Eyes to Kill For. Chanel). Idk how to explain this mascara if its thickening, lenghting or whatever but it deff adds drama! I think it really volumizes my lashes and is really dramatic. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, short / sparse lashes.

Often with mascaras, I feel like I need a booster such as Lancome Cils to thicken up the look of my lashes. As I keep working with this MUFE version from root to tip, I definitely get great volume... and you do have to work quickly, as people have noted the dry formula. I like the look of my lashes just by itself, that I reach for it more than others. Only it does not lengthen, so short of HG status.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

I love how dark this mascara is. It definitely makes my eyelashes stand out. It could get clumpy and this mascara is definitely not the most smooth and natural looking one out there but I dont mind that look. It doesnt flake off or smudge during the day so I don't need to worry about my mascara running down my face at all (which is VERY important to me because I work 12 hour days in a busy kitchen). I also love that this doesn't have one of those annoying fat mascara brushes (like covergirl's lash blast). I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The sales associate sold me on this after she informed me that is was one of the blackest mascaras on the market. It goes on a little thick, and can be a little clumpy, but for some reason it just works. I really love this mascara! Im currently using Careprost to make my lashes grow and that in conjunction with this mascara I have some pretty intense lashes going on in my life right now.Will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaGirl43

Gives great volume and thickness without clumping. I have tried many different mascaras and this is one of the best that is able to thicken my lashes without leaving them feeling heavy and flaky after 4 or more hours of wear. It is long lasting and light feeling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may be my HG mascara. Great volume and length, easy to apply, very little flaking, and it looks awesome. I didn't need a lash brush, it went on without clumping and no spider lashes. I will likely get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by lisaglam11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It is a drier formula which I like and gives my lashes length and volume. It may just be my HG.