December 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

I bought this blush because i find some more matte blushes to be boring. I hoped this blush would give me that extra dimension of color, because it had sparkles. When I first bought it and applied it at home, i enjoyed the color, but i soon realized that how sparkly it was . What I don't like about this Blush is that I don't find the pigmentation to be very good, as a blush, you have to keep applying it over and over to get enough color to wear as a blush. There is also a lot of glitter, as others have stated in their reviews of this product. Which is not necessarily bad in my opinion, but it makes it hard for me to wear during the day, unless I am doing something non -professional. But besides that, I like the glitter pieces, in this formula, I think they go on the skin a lot smoother, reflect nicely on my skin and look less obvious on my skin then say Mac MSF,, which sometimes make skin too shinny and especially when i wear during the day. My secret with using this blush is to either apply it before or after my regular blush, to give my other blush a little more dimension and sparkle. I think this product is decent, I think if you end up using it the way I do, then its overpriced, its not necessarily a bad product, but defiantly not a must have product or one for beginners in make up. But if you have extra money to spend, one something to give your other blushes dimension, when your out on the town give this a shot!. I have not tried other NARS blushes but i am still willing to buy them again, but I don't think I would purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this. I really did. It seemed like just the thing to perk up my winter skin. I found the pigmentation to be poor, I felt like I had to dig at the blush with a brush just to get some color to stick to the brush, and then I had to do that repeatedly just for the color to show up on my cheeks. While I didn't mind the glitter, it seems like that's all that was visible on my face after applying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

the reason that makes me buy super orgasm it's the color is more pinkier than orgasm which i dont like peachy pink colour.. and the gold flecks on super orgasm was chunky.. that mean i could work with it..

this color perfect for me who nw10, give me a blushing natural cheeks (its mean reddish cheeks) but too bad i'm not kinda love the color so i think i would swap it..

the pigmentation just awsome.. just like another nars blushes

there's some trick that i have for the glitters..
use a synthetic flufy blush brushes, swipe it lightly, dab it about twice or more on the pan than blow the brush.. than apply on ur cheeks.. with this techniques, you wont be worry again with the glitters!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

I really love this color, it's just a little more intense than the Orgasm. The small flecks of gold glitter is a nice touch, you don't get much on the brush through. I only end up getting a fleck or two of glitter on my face which isn't a big deal, maybe it's just my brush that doesn't pick it up. Overall, really pretty color!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My only complaint with this product is the "sparkle" and there is no shortage here! If you are like me and like a natural flushed look then this is not the blush for you! I looked like someone sprinkled me in fairy dust lol,lovely packaging though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super Orgasm is a very forgiving warm pink blush with small flecks of glitter, as opposed to the very finely crushed shimmer in the original Orgasm. I've found that the amount of glitter that translates to your face depends on the type of brush you use for application and whether you wear a primer directly under it. Some days I wear this as blush and as eyeshadow together and it looks gorgeous. I get barely any on my face, but I can get a gorgeous bright & sparkly eye with it as well. I apply this to my face with a Dior cheek brush after my concealer, foundation, and setting powder. On my eyes I apply it directly over UDPP with a MAC 217 (and UD Foxy as a highlight) and the glitter sticks to my eyelids just as I placed it (no fallout). It looks truly heavenly! Great for a simple, girly office look and like I said it's very forgiving. I have started to experience some anxiety over running out! I'm an NC35.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I have a love/hate relationship with this blush. Some days, when my skin is being fantastic, I'll reach for this blush with no hesitation. On most days though, I have to really work with this product to make to make it work. I sincerely don't understand why NARS had to ruin such a lovely blush by adding random glitter chunks in the formula. I don't think anybody can pull the "glitter on cheeks" look off without it looking like shoddy MU work. If they made a version of this sans the glitter, I'd be purchasing it in a heartbeat because the shade has a lovely peachy glow and lasts long on the cheeks.
However, I have learned a way to use this blush minus the glitter. I use a duo fiber brush to swirl on some product, then lightly tap it off. About 90 percent of the glitter falls off, which I can live with. It's a bit of a waste to be honest, but it works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

I got mine in my Danmari palette and between the orginal and this. I think this is more of a glowy pink, whereas orgasm is more coraly and has more gold undertones. This still however is a warm pink. I will have to agree that there is a lot of glitter in the blush, I havent had any issues with them ending up all over my face because i use a densely packed brush (MAC 109) and gently buff it into my face. When loading up the brush I kind of only tap it into the blush rather
than swirling so i find this helps with prevention of glitter getting onto the brush. If a few get onto my cheeks I just gently buff the colour in & blend till they all fall off. Its all in the brush and technique! I LOVE this blush, because it has such a gorgeous rosey glow and I highly recommend it! :))

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I HATE THIS BLUSH!! okay now let me tell you why. It has large chucks of glitter that get everywhere. Even at night I wouldnt wear it. I know some people are into that look but its not for anybody who doesnt wanna look like a strobe light. Total waste of $28. I wish I could return it but I ordered it and unfortunately threw the return paper away. I had high expectations and now Im highly dissapointed. I wouldnt even give it to someone because I would hate to see a friend wear something so hideous!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cherrytomato09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I never cared for blushes with shimmer or glitter, but this started a craze for me. Super orgasm is a delicate pink with gold shimmer and glitter that just creates a glow on your cheeks. I find that it looks even better when layered over blushes, it acts as a blush/highlighter combo. It it a little messy with the packaging, because the blush is powdery and the glitters tend to get everywhere. But I keep it in the box that it came with to prevent that problem. This blush always makes me feel extra special when i put it on..maybe because it is so shimmery/glittery but most of the glitters do not transfer on the cheeks but drop off on the brush. So if you don't like glitter, this is probably not for you. But I love this, and it shows up on me just fine (NC 40-42).