October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by g00sey

The Tangle Teezer is one of my few must have items. I absolutely love it!

When I was at Sally's one day, I saw the brush and I was skeptical. However, I looked it up on MUA and seeing all the rave reviews, I knew I had to give it a try. My hair, though relatively straight and easy to maintain, has started to tangle in terrible ways over the past few years. I have somewhat thick hair and when it starts to tangle, it tangles badly. The back of my hair knots so easily and often times I end up having a rats nest on the back of my head. To make matters worse, if it got really bad, I would have to spend literally 45 minutes brushing it. My hair was getting so damaged just because I had to brush it so awesome and fight every tangle.

Not anymore. I am SO pleased with my Tangle Teezer. I've been using it for a couple years now, and it is amazing. Now I can quickly brush my hair and it will take top, 5 minutes. The brush also doesn't pull my hair to a point where it hurts or is pulling out a ton of my hair.

I left it at home once when I moved away and I immediately went online and ordered a new one. I notice a difference in my hair when I'm not using it. I now keep a brush in my purse too for emergency. I recommend it to everyone I know who has trouble with their hair. It is amazing. I cannot cannot stop raving about it and it's been years since I've started using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, for people who think that this brush won't pull hair, you're mistaken. If you have tangles, no brush will magically remove the tangles without removing a few pieces of hair as well.

I have extremely long, thick hair that gets really tangled and gets pretty frizzy throughout the day. I bought this brush a little skeptical, but it's the same price if not cheaper than a normal bursh, so I figured it couldn't hurt. The first day I bought it, my hair was a tad dirty and definitely had a lot of fly aways. I immediately took it out of the box and brushed my hair to see what it would do. It sounds like it's pulling ridiculous amounts of hair out of your head, but it feels so much better than using a normal brush and pulled out less hair than a normal brush (to be fair, I normally pull out enough hair when brushing to donate to locks of love). On top of feeling amazing on my head, it made my dirty hair actually look clean, soft and there were no fly aways! I'm amazed with this brush. It keeps my hair looking good almost all day long.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by AasaLinnea

This one really works for me! After I looked at negative reviews here I understood it might work well for me because my hair is quite thick. I love to use it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Laura2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such an awesome product! I have really dry, over processed hair that is sometimes absolutely impossible to comb or brush without major breakage. Yet this product is great, not only it doesn't hurt me, it also makes my hair really smooth after brushing (I know that sounds unbelievable). Anyways, do recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish I came here before buying this. I only watched youtube videos which showed girls with curly or really thick hair. Mine is thick but fine strands and this brakes my hair more than any other normal cheap brush I've used. There's always far more hair in the brush when I'm done and it takes much longer to detangle even when it's not particularly knotty. Don't buy this brush if your hair is fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by charl16

I have quite long thick hair that goes kinky and a bit wavy especially after having up in a bun etc and I hate brushing it out and losing loads of hair so thought I would try this. ordered online and has good packaging. the brush is amazing at getting my hair brushed and detangled without pain and losing a lot of hair! don't know how it works but I really does, a definite investment piece! my younger sister always back combs her hair and never brushes it and I tried it on her and it was great, no moans and had it straight in seconds! great product, bit pricey but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this brush! I bought this mainly for using with my hair extensions as I heard that it is one of the best brushes to use for extensions, and I have to say I'm impressed. It doesn't rip out my hair. The other week, I couldn't find my tangle teezer so used a normal hair brush, and the normal one felt so horrible and hard on my hair. I could feel it ripping my hair. So glad I bought this. The only downside is the cost. I think the original price of £12 is far too much. Luckily I got mine in the sale!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought the Aqua Splash version of the Tangle Teezer as I usually brush my hair towel-dried out of the shower and the reviews I read said this was better for that purpose. I also wanted it for use on my daughters hair as I noticed her hair was getting thinner at the ends from her normal brush tugging her knots! This glides through both of our hair very easily and takes out any tangles in record time. When I brush it while dry it leaves it looking soft and shiny and I like the design, it's easy to hold more so than a handle brush. I'm glad with my purchase and would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by daisyposy

original british tangle teezer

was a bit skeptical as it looked like just another comb. but read about it in my allure. it's $9.99 at target so i figured i'd give it a try.
wow! i was impressed. i have med lgth, natural curly hair. it gets tangled & frizzy very easily.
the comb slid thru my hair like butter. it detangled as well. it was so smooth when i was done. i did it on my dry hair. will have to try w/wet hair but hope result is the same w/little frizziness.
it did have alot of hair in the brush when i was done (as per some of the other reviews i read) but that is normal for me when i haven't washed my hair in 2 days.(i've been sick) i found it easily fit in my hand which was nice so i liked the design of it.
i would recommend this product & for the price it is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the negative reviews. This is way too harsh on baby fine fragile hair. I've used this only a few times and every time I notice a ton of hair in the brush when I'm done, plus you can totally hear this rip out the tangles... should be called the tangle terror instead. I had a horrible tangle that it didn't even take it out. Maybe the positive reviews are girls with thick hair. Not sure. My hair is way to fine and thin to have this hunk of junk tear it out. I'll stick with my fingers or a wide tooth comb.