October 1, 2014 | 1777 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Pink Kabuki

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

Packaging doesn't really apply here. Anyway, this is the softest kabuki ever, applies and blends minerals perfectly, and looks great. It has not shed or faded any yet. I have tried like 10 kabuki brushes and this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

excellent kabuki, has not shed at all, or bled any color,didnt smell funky like some do. just the right size, have tried some bigger, and smaller and this one is just the right size, very soft and dense.easy to wash, dries like a dream. the fact that its pink is just cherry.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by tinax3

I like this brush actually. It was cheap and it gets the job done. I wouldn't pay for a high price kabuki brush so I was glad that I was able to get my hands on this. When I first got it, it didn't smell bad and it did shed a little when I washed it and also a little on my face. Other than that, I would definitely buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Crappy brush! Yes it's very cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. Scratchy bristles that don't at all feel good on the face, sheds quite a bit and the bristles look out of shape after a wash, plus it doesn't pick up a lot of product and I find it very difficult to blend. Definitely would not repurchase, please save your money for a better kabuki!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Parodybarbiegirl

I bought this brush on ebay so I can't comment on the price on the coastal scents site but it was cheaper on ebay than if I would have bought it from coastal scents.

The brush is very cute and I haven't had any problems with shedding. It's true however that this brush isn't dence enough to provide a good coverige with powder foundation. I have found however that it works well as on the go powder brush and for blending blush and contour powder.
When I compare it to my other kabuki it is softer.

I will not by this product again because I think that if you take good care of your brushes they'll last a lifetime and I think this one will too. I wash and use it regularly and so far it hasn't gone bad on me. I will however duck a few pounts off because it doenst do what a good kabukibrush should and that is give good coverige with powder foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know hwat to say about this kabuki.. it sheds, and it doesn't pick up anything.. and it's not dense enough.. and it smells a lil. which is okay for me. however I only tried using it 2 times and I stopped using it already. what a waste of 4.99.
would not repuchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this Kabuki and I love it. I didn't have any issues with shedding or with any smells. It's great!! It's kinda small but I can't really complain with the price. I think its awesome

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

My review on this brush is a combination of ninimercy and queenbee's reviews.
The brush shed like craaazzzyyy.
I washed it..it shed.
I ran my finger through it..it shed.
I used it on my face..it shed!!!
It just never stopped shedding!
I got the face powder AND THE PINK HAIR on my face!

I also agree with queenbee that's the brush is a bit rough and prickly.
I had such high hopes for this brush, thinking that it'd be softer than my ECOTools powder brush.
DAMN WRONG! This brush is no way near the quality of my ECOTools brush.

The only positive think I can say about this brush is that it did spread out my powder evenly (but at the cost of it prickling my face!).

This is just my personal opinion about the brush.
Some people seem to like it.
If you check coastal scents website, it got good reviews!

**Update: i have this brush on my swap list. those who are interested, feel free to contact me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted a kabuki brush for applying powder and blending blush. I didn't have any shedding issues when I washed it, and it's holding up fine, especially considering the low price I paid for it. If you are on a budget, this is a great kabuki.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love applying blush w/ this, it goes on smooth and its soft and PINK :) lol It sheds a little when washing but not too much worth re purchasing