July 22, 2014 | 1297 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mrsjoudat

I finally found my HG concealer. I am a concealer addict , No , seriously! i always had super bad dark circles . i even went and bought the cle de peau one which cost me 75$ and was rubbish . tried all the drugstore ones , and when i say all of them i mean it . i go to target and put all the concealers in my basket without looking at the price or anything haha. all of them either creased , looked dry and cakey , too oily or made my undereyes look grey ! so i was in sephora and since i tried all of the concealers in sephora , from smashbox to makeup forever and all that , i was surprised that i didn't check the urban decay one out . so i was matched with D.O.D , which looked great . How did i know it was my HG right away , because i just got out of a 17 hour flight and didnt moisturize and didn't sleep . put it on and looked sooo fresh and airbrushed , it doesn't look like great concealer , This stuff looks like your own skin , did not crease at all . NOTHING. it was perfect . i didn't remove it when i slept , and woke up with no circles , it was still there . My fiancee even noticed haha. and i love that it comes in a pencil , makes it easier . ! Yaayyy :D

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!!! I have Asian, medium-tone skin w/olive undertones (a little on the lighter side) and boy does this match my skin perfectly!!! Not only does it cover my blemishes, it doesn't look flaky and dry like others I've used in the past. I love the creamy texture for blending. I've used a lot of DS and HE concealers and this one is by far my HG!!! And the price is SOOOO worth it. It's so much better than wasting $9 on a mediocre/crappy concealer that barely covers and flakes. I was originally going to buy FBI, but Sephora ran out and the lady referred me to get DEA which is just a slight lighter version. It actually matched my skin flawlessly so I couldn't be happier! I use this for my blemishes, don't really have dark circle problems so I'm not sure about that kind of coverage. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging...it's a fat pencil and sharpening it seems like such a waste of product. Wish they came up with a twist-up type or something. Either way, it's the best so far. A+++

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by TeaSong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far this is one of the best concealers I've found in the states. Since my move here, I have had the most awful acne, including the dreaded cystic acne. I've feared that my foundations are contributing to the problem but can't leave home without them or else I look like a spotted monster. I discovered this the other day. I have product ATL, it goes perfectly with my olive and sometimes hard-to-match skin. I discovered I can wear this with no other makeup. It's liberating. I'll keep an eye on this over the next couple weeks. If its wearability diminishes, I'll update. I'm looking for staying power and that's the only thing I'm hesitant about with this one (otherwise it would flat out have five lippies!)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by NikkiM225

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried UD's new concealer pencil in MI6 and was extremely disappointed. First off, the color was off. No way is this for deep complexions. It's a medium tan color, not dark cocoa.

Secondly, the consistency is wieird. It's too creamy too last long on your fce, as it tends to fade fast. It's too dry or use under your eyes fir dark circles.

Overall, a complete fail.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Halz55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the color FBI yesterday and tried it on today. I have to say I love it so far, got some issues with it, but I might overlook them lol

PROS:

- Used it for undereye circles, did a great job at covering them and did not crease!
- Glides on smooth, easy to apply
- Blends well

Cons:

- Packaging. I actually love that it's a pencil but the first time i tried it the tip broke so i'm going to go exchange it, hopefully it wont happen again.
- Packaging again, this time with sharpening, I can imagine it's going to be a pain to sharpen this and will probably loose some product in the process.

So LOVE the consistency, and that it covers well and does not crease, but just some issues with the fact that's it's a pencil. Also, the color FBI matched my NC25 skin perfectly but I think I might exchange for the lighter color because I like my concealers to be a little lighter than my skin color.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by wildcat87

I have pretty good skin except for three annoying red (not raised) acne scars on my cheek that are the bane of my existence. I'd actually go foundation-less if it weren't for these stupid scars and no medication has gotten rid of them. Anyway, I went to Sephora and a saleswoman recommended this concealer in NSA for me. Although it does do a great job once it's on, its staying power is minimal for me, even when I brush Studio Fix (NC40) on top of it. I don't have oily skin so I'm not sure what's the problem. I'm surprised by all the good reviews for it actually. It's an okay concealer and does an okay job, but I'd like to think there is something better out there that'll help me. No repurchasing for me, but the tube itself has lasted a long time, so I guess you are getting your money's worth. I will say though that I agree it's better for blemishes than for undereye circles due to the texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Alysha1413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this because it's supposed to absorb oil. But it makes my skin look so dry. The coverage kinda sucks too. I have bad acne scars and this barely covers them. Sorry for the short review . I will update.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

I really liked this, but it broke me out :( other than that it had decent coverage and I loved the pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfectly covers my blemishes, I now feel like my confident self again. Because of this concealer I'm able to face people now without any doubt that I look beautiful!!!

It has amazing lasting power but if applied too fast and with little care, this product will become your worst nightmare.

EDIT: One word cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ariaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles under my eyes and small patches of discoloration along my cheeks and forehead from acne scars. I bought the UD 24/7 Concealer Pencil in CIA in hopes of correcting this. I apply this on my skin and blend with my finger before setting with powder foundation.

The formula is a bit dry so I sometimes have trouble blending it over larger areas of skin such as my undereye especially since I'm afraid to tug on the skin there. But for small areas like the discoloration left by acne, it works fine. The formula has enough coverage to completely get rid of my discoloration. I found the pencil packaging really convenient to apply and to carry around.