July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by chocolatesoap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been repurchasing this perfume for years it is my go-to scent. It's the perfect blend of floral, sweet and fruity. I always get compliments when I have it on. My boyfriend loves it. When I'm around his guy friends and have it on they always say I smell really good. A random girl at a bar told me I smelt really pretty the other night haha. I will continue to purchase this perfume for a very long time! I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

Very nice perfume I bought the set actually from wal mart! For $30? I believe so wasn't expensive at all but then again I got small bottles. But very nice smell :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! In my opinion, it smells amazing. I bought it in a set along with a lotion. The only bad thing about the lotion is that it is a bit watery. Overall I love this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My boyfriend got this for me last year for Christmas and I love it. I'm not big on perfumes but this has become my daily scent. It's a sweet, fruity smell. You don't need to spray a lot to notice it as it can become musky if too much is used. Definitely a more youthful scent in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Viva La Juicy is one of my signature perfumes; I have two bottles, the lotion, & shower gel. It has a very sweet fruity/berry smell, but it does mellow out & wear long. You probably won't need more than one spritz on each side of your chest or neck. If you're looking for a subtle, more "mature" scent, you probably won't like it. The big (3.4 oz) bottle I have is something like $100, but I believe you can get tiny bottles for $20 if you're just looking to try it. The packaging is definitely cutesy & ultra-feminine, but it is a little annoying. The charms & big bow tend to get in the way & move around when all you're trying to do it put the lid on or take it off. Other than the cost & unnecessary decorations on the bottle, this perfume is truly 5 lipsticks for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by gleekforev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want a girlier scent, go for this perfume. If you want a more womanly scent, avoid this one. This perfume isn't anything special, honestly, it's really overhyped. It's also pretty tacky looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I simply adore Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture but I think thatViva La Juicy is pretty generic berry/ vanilla scent. There are literally hundreds of those scents out on the market, it is not unique or distinctive in any way. I adore Juicy Couture packaging , I find their bottle designs simply exquisite. However this scent is mediocre at least. Definitely teenage girls /young women sugary candy perfume. It is not a bad fragrance in any way, just disappointingly ordinary.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sweet and mellows down powdery scent in my skin. I hate powdery. Lasting power is poor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by giginicole

This is my signature scent. It's a lovely scent that's innocent, yet seductive at the same time. This fragrance just makes me happy when I spray it! It has notes of vanilla and if you like caramel, you'll probably love this scent! I smell gardenia and juicy berry notes, as well. It doesn't smell like a fake berry scent, just ripe with a tiny hint of sharpness. It's a rounded out scent with strong warm notes that anchor it, like the vanilla and sandalwood. If you'd like to see all my fragrances, their notes, and my quick thoughts on each of them, watch my perfume collection video here:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very Berry was my first instinct. And grape chewing gum. But I'm not a kid anymore and I don't even chew gum. Matter of fact, Bazooka was my gum of choice, so grape doesn't even bring fond memories. Well, those notes blow off pretty quickly except the high fructose remains. I really can't see a reason for wearing this perfume, but all perfumes are fun to test and review. Would be wonderful for a teen, but far too expensive for one that age to purchase.
After about an hour, this fragrance dies down to a cloying generic sweetness. No florals or woodiness mixed in, but I did sense some caramel and a tad bit of vanilla.
I'd say the presentation is more in the bottle and wrapping than what's inside, but isn't that how Juicy Couture began with their running suits and logo? Pretty adorably cute packaging on the outside for the younger set. That ribbons just right for the tween. And if you need one for a birthday gift or your kindergartener.
Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Wild Berries.
Middle Notes: Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Caramel, Praline, Sandalwood.