October 31, 2014 | 1660 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

My favorite perfume! Smells soo good! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE SIGNATURE SCENT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It does give me a head ache, especially mixed with car smell sometimes. as it's so sweet but not very often!! I've repurchased this about 5 times and had it for years and I love it so so much!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a sweet, fruity, creamy praline scent I wear for kicks, when I want a slice of teen Americana. I'm in my early 30s but did get ID'd when buying booze some weeks ago, so it's not like this sits particularly weirdly with my look. I don't feel like it's inappropriate, but it still feels like putting on a costume for me, rather than something that expresses my soul in any way.
Saying that, I've come to near adore this scent. It's tasty, smooth but also perfumey, which should be an insult, but in this case isn't. This pseudo-cheapness (it's not actually very cheap) is part of its artistry, really. Viva la Juicy is worn by teens so should appear somewhat accessible.
Whilst I don't think this is a rare scent in the UK (could hardly be, since it's sold in all major department stores), I've never smelled it on anyone else. Then again, I don't hang around university discos or nightclubs. I have some young friends and none of them would think to wear this, perhaps because of the slightly tacky, mainstream profile of the brand. I don't mean that in a derogative way - I think it's part of Juicy Couture's sense of humour.
In the same bag as: Twilight Woods by Bath & Body Works, Ralph Lauren Hot, Prada Candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this perfume! The scent is very beautiful and princess/feminine like. It smells sweet, gorgeous, girly and fresh. Hmm...those words are the only words that I can think of when describing the scent of this perfume. I get so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It's fair to stay that this perfume has become my signature scent, as I have absolutely fallen inlove with it! The price isn't too bad, infact it's rather cheap for how fabulous it is and the quantity of how much I got. The lasting power is amazing-it lasts about 6 hours on me. The bottle is super cute, girly and expensive looking.
Overall, this product is perfection, and if you are looking for something girly, inexpensive, and lovely, give this perfume a go :) I love it! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

sweet, fresh and girly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Viva La Juicy is pretty good for a super popular fragrance. Everyone's nose is different, to me this is not an overdose of sweet like I am reading in the reviews. I can think of a few other beloved mass market fragrances that make my teeth hurt, but anyway. I also don't see it suitable for children or tweens, but it's pretty popular, so maybe a few like it. That said, I am a "mature" woman that wears this fragrance. My husband loves it. Sometimes you need a fragrance wardrobe that resembles a spice cabinet. Some sweet, some tangy, some spicy... you get it. Fragrance should be fun, you don't have to be so serious and complex all the time. If you like it, wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by chocolatesoap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been repurchasing this perfume for years it is my go-to scent. It's the perfect blend of floral, sweet and fruity. I always get compliments when I have it on. My boyfriend loves it. When I'm around his guy friends and have it on they always say I smell really good. A random girl at a bar told me I smelt really pretty the other night haha. I will continue to purchase this perfume for a very long time! I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

Very nice perfume I bought the set actually from wal mart! For $30? I believe so wasn't expensive at all but then again I got small bottles. But very nice smell :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! In my opinion, it smells amazing. I bought it in a set along with a lotion. The only bad thing about the lotion is that it is a bit watery. Overall I love this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My boyfriend got this for me last year for Christmas and I love it. I'm not big on perfumes but this has become my daily scent. It's a sweet, fruity smell. You don't need to spray a lot to notice it as it can become musky if too much is used. Definitely a more youthful scent in my opinion.