Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

You can't beat the price of this liner! I bought it in black and was very pleased with how dark it was. Also, this liner lasted FOREVER! I used it regularly-at least half of the month every month for a year and it just now starting to get lighter. I love how easy it is to create winged liner with this pen. On me, this doesn't really fade at all throughout the day. I don't notice any smudging either, but I'm not one to touch/rub my eyes during the day. I recently bought it in brown, and it is beautiful too. I only wish they would make it in more colors-like maybe a metallic gold, bronze, or an emerald green :) I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I really like this eyeliner!! It was super cheap (Like $2), I got it at Walgreens.

it is matte and doesn't give off that shine like most liquid eyeliners. You do have to go over it a few times if you want a dramatic look, but it goes on really easily and dries quickly. Super easy to use and doesn't get all over lashes either!!!! Love it! <3 Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/10/2014 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner sucks. The black isn't dark enough for my taste, and it's difficult to get good line without having to continuously draw over.

on 1/9/2014 6:20:00 PM

I really did not like this eyeliner at first. I thought it was a huge waste of money (although not that much money) because it was really translucent the first few times that I used it. But then I guess I used it enough that the product started to flow. Now it is great! It is a very matte, extremely pigmented formula. The brush is a little stiff, but it is pretty easy to use.
I would definitely suggest getting this. It is about 3 dollars, you can't go wrong!

Basically, if you hate it at first, keep trying to use it!

on 1/9/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in brown and love it. Very cheap felt-tip liner with deep pigment. The brown appears almost black. I haven't had it smudge or move on me. It is very precise and easy to work with.

When applying if I make a mistake it doesn't dry so fast like some that I cannot fix it. I like that about this liner. For the price you really are getting your money's worth seriously, $2.99. Jordana makes nice makeup and is very affordable.

on 1/9/2014 5:15:00 PM

I like the concept of this product, like I love the liquid liner in pen form. Unfortunately this formula smudged very easily on my lids.

on 1/2/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using this liner for a while now and here are my thoughts:

Pro: matte black line, felt tip doesn't fray at the end, relatively good tip for fine or thick lines, and inexpensive

Cons: Smudges on me by the end of the day with or without primer (the big no no for me)

Smudging is a big con and thus I won't be repurchasing this product. Try the product out for yourself however since I have a monolid and thus I am very picky about liners.

on 12/30/2013 10:35:00 PM

My HG pen eyeliner so far. I typically go for gel, so I started low end with pen eyeliners and worked my way up. I was first satisfied with the ELF one, but wanted more and now I think I won't ever need to spend more than $2.49 on a liquid eyeliner. It's very black, easy to work with, and once it sets, IT SETS. (And I have very oily eyelids, I'm a contact wearer too) Although I hate to admit it, I've slept in my eye makeup- but this remains flawless. Unless I'm scrubbing my eyes while they're watering, this stays. I only use this on the upper lash line. Will I ever try another pen eyeliner? Yes. But before plunking down 20 dollars at Sephora, make a stop at Walgreens and try this. I highly recommend. Points off of packaging because the cap takes a little force to put on and springs back and off.

on 12/9/2013 12:57:00 PM

I love how I can make a retro cat eye fairly easily with this felt tipped eye liner. I am able to wear this liner with my contacts and it doesn't flake. It is important for liquid liner and it doesn't itch or irritate my eyes and this one doesn't irritate my eyes. Overall this is a winner. While it is not water proof, it is pretty budge proof.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I think my oily skin is the fault for this not working because everything seems to smudge on me.
What I like:
1. I love the packaging. The tip is perfect. So important to find the perfect tip! Some are like floppy wet noodles. Some are so stiff and hard that they almost slice the lid right off. The Fabu Liner's tip is perfect. I LOVE IT. It allows even clumsy folks like me draw nice even lines.
2. The product flows evenly every single time. I never get skips in my lines.
3. Air tight tube that allows the product to stay wet. I've had my Fabu Liner for over a year and it is still wet and like new.
4. The price is Fabu lous! Seriously, under three dollars.

What I don't like:
1. The shade is more like an off black. It's not as pigmented as I would like it to be.
2. It never sets! After a few hours, my end wings look like little squashed ants. Because of this, I won't repurchase.