September 1, 2014 | 2055 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually stay away from liquid liners and save them for special occasions or evenings out since they are not as easy to work with as a pencil or gel and I always end up with liner on my outer eyelashes somehow clumping them up. I've tried and loved several other Jordana eye products so I thought why not? It's only a few dollars. There were 2 shades availble, one in black and the one I got, brown. This has a nice felt tip and I had no trouble with this getting all over my eyelashes or with a too heavy line. This glides on with little effort and it does not go on heavy so if you want a heavier darker line you'll have to repeat the process again. I like that it goes on a bit lighter and it gives me better control and less chance for error. I do not mind going back over a second time to get a deeper pigment or bigger line. I put this one hours ago and it still going strong. One thing I noticed though is that it will still smudge off like a pencil but it doesn't cake up or flake off like a regular liquid liner either. I really like this little felt tipped liner and I will happily repurchase. It was easy to use, looks great on, stays put as long as I keep from rubbing my eyes, and the price is easy on the budget too. Another winner from Jordana!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Sheer to built Pointed applicator for precision Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Drys out Marker like quality Not long lasting

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by haight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not like this product at all (I got the black one) - it was barely pigmented, despite several strokes and trying it multiple times. It was like using a dried-out permanent marker on my eyes...no good. It was so bad that I didn't wear it out of the house, since it didn't actually do what it was supposed to do, which is line my eyes in black pigment. It was frustrating and disappointing. I can't recommend this. I've since tried L'Oreal Lineur Intense with the felt tip in Carbon Black, and THAT is pigmented and long-lasting and worth your money. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite liners ever. At first I was skeptical to buy it because after reading several reviews on it, I heard there were many duds (some are runny, dried out, stiff, sticky). But it was only $2 ($3 without a Walgreen's value card), so there wasn't much to lose. I love it! It has great pigmentation, goes on well without tugging (the felt tip was a little stiff at first), and is super easy to use.

My only gripe is its staying power. My cat-eye wings smudge in the outer corner after a few hours. But I easily solve that with some primer, and it stays pretty much all day.

It's not waterproof, which I prefer because waterproof formulas are much harder to remove and make terrible raccoon eyes if smudged. Though there is a waterproof formula for those who prefer it.

All in all, I love and will definitely recommend this liner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

THIS IS LIKE THE AT&T OF EYELINERS!!!!

So I was watching YouTube, and there were these two makeup gurus (sisters maybe?) and they absolutely SWORE on this eyeliner. They said it was perfect, easy to use, great packaging, didn't smudge, and it'd been their "Holy Grail" eyeliner for years.

THESE LADIES SIT ON A THRONE OF LIEEEEESSSSS.

Keep in mind, I pride myself on being able to draw a pretty good cat eye line. I thought this would be great, it's $2, and would be quick and easy to use. Guess what? I was WRONG.

Using this was pretty simple I suppose, but it actually made it even more difficult to draw a perfect line, which frustrated me to no end, but I figured it would be okay.

But then it was raining, and I had no umbrella, no hood, no nothing, but I didn't think twice before running out into it. When I looked into the mirror afterwards,

I LOOKED LIKE AN EVIL DEMON SELLING PEOPLES SOULS TO THE RULER OF DARKNESS. YES IT WAS THAT BAD.

I basically had to use a lightsaber and the power of the FORCE to get it completely off, and even after two tries with makeup remover, I still look like I have a black eye.
I AM MAD.

DO NOT BUY THIS.
(I posted a picture to go with this review to express my anger about this product)

18 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by laurenb15

I don't know if I got a bad pen but this product is definitely not my new favorite eyeliner. The product wasn't very pigmented and the felt tip was stiff. I also found it was hard to apply because of the light pigmentation and the stiff/dry tip. Maybe I'll have to try another because it really isn't that much and I want to love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this eyeliner, the thicker one in black (the thin one was sold out). At first I was a bit skeptical, thinking it would be too large to work with. However, on my first try, I drew perfect cat-eye liner on both eyes! This is a huge accomplishment for me!! I would definitely recommend trying this out- all you have to lose is the 2-3 bucks it costs.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I tried 2 of these felt tip liners from Jordana. One was skinny, and the other was fatter. They were both terrible. I don't know why they got good ratings.

The color was very watery looking - not a deep black at all. Both liners were incredibly dry! I stored them felt tip side down so the ink would be at the tip...but still barely any ink came out in either of them. The ink that did come out smudged by the early afternoon.

The felt tip liner that I got from ELF had the same problems. I'm either doing something wrong, or it's time to quit buying this style of eyeliner lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried...and believe me, I've tried some doozies. I don't even know where to begin. The line it creates is super sheer and cannot be built up. Also, it is so hard to make an even line without it becoming spotty or drying up. I know it only cost $1.99 but come on...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

This is a great eyeliner. The price is awesome too. It is pretty pigmented, and the one tube of this I have purchased has lasted me months and months without drying out so far. It does not smudge or fade on me, but it is not waterproof. I do love it for daily use since it is so easy to apply! I recommend!