April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate the formula of this liner. It is not opaque, it feathers, it rubs away easily, and it cracks. However the first time I purchased this liner, I thought it was okay; it was blacker and didn't feather as much. Maybe I got a dud the second time, but I'm not 100% sure. Ignoring the formula, I did really like the long, tapered felt tip. It's flexible but you can still draw precise lines. Too bad the formula sucked so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is good but the felt tip does not taper to a tip so I cannot get a precise line and it fades easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

this is very like the lancome presise felt tip liner. its very very black and youre able to use it very easily. does last all day but it does slightly flake but very little. so i dont really have to worry about it. the formulas very well made. the brush is really easy to use and using thing will make a winged liner look very persise

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty good. But dont be fooled. You will have to reapply to get a full black opacity. And it does chip and crack, but more towards the inner eye tearduct. It is good for average days but not for long nights out or for formal things.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner. The felt-tip brush makes for an easy application, especially for beginners. I use it daily and it doesn't usually start flaking until about 8 hours of having it on. Overall it's a nice black color, and applies nicely. It does dry out, usually after 4 months or so. I would recommend this eyeliner, and repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Average to good liquid eye liner. Nothing amazing, but not not at all! It lasts all day and it's a fairly deep black. However there are lots of better liquid eyeliners at the both the drugstore and department store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

This eyeliner is okay. It applies great and is easy to use. It doesn't last all day. It cracks and flakes and comes off very easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've come to realize I really like this stuff so I'm changing my review. Lately I've been trying other ones and the brushes are all either too stiff or too flexible etc and I always miss this felt tip.

I love gel liners but I prefer this because it's lighter and more portable and I don't have to clean the brush all the time. I use liquid liner daily and like to keep it in my purse for touch ups so that counts for me.

The one downside is that you don't get a lot of product so it doesn't last incredibly long. It's been a while since I used Lancome Artliner but I'm pretty sure I preferred that product... but it's just too expensive to keep repurchasing (almost $40 Canadian), so after trying a few other products I think I'm going to be sticking with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by emhong

This product was a disappointment; it was extremely flaky, the formula was too watery (had to apply multiple layers for it to be "carbon black"), and it wasn't durable (smudged off quickly or whenever it wanted to really).

However, I really liked the applicator, it's thin and manageable. The packaging itself overall is fantastic, in my opinion. For the price I happened to purchase it when it was on sale for $4 instead of $10, so I would say that the price is fair.

Overall, I would not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ahs767

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail product! The felt tip makes it super easy to do very precise eyeliner looks, and it isn't hard to take off at the end of the day. It actually comes off really easy with a little makeup remover, but stays on nicely throughout the day. I'd repurchase it over and over and over again.