July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product and after a couple days i got a really painful redish pinkisk "rash" on my face and it lasted for a couple days and it was so bad i could not sleep. Won't be using this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Meg2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Anyone liked this product?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Smells good, leaves my face soft and smooth. At first it slowly got rid of my pimples. And now i don't know anymore. I might buy it again if I can't find a better scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Giginana

Ive always ha minor acne, nothing to serious. I decided to try this scrub since a employee at Walgreens told me it was amazing. I started using it at the beginning of summer, every night. At that point my problem area was my right cheek, I had about 3 small pimples, and enlarges pores on the nose and cheeks. I started breaking out more on my right cheek, and it eventually moved to the left cheek. These were big, deep RED pimples, that took forever to develop. I kept using it, thinking it was going to get better but one day I stopped because the acne was getting worse, and not going away. It took about a month for that acne to clear up, and now i'm dealing with hyper pigmentation it left me with. This was the only thing i was using for my face, plus lotion, but i know it was this scrub, because i still use the lotion and im acne free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It cleared up my acne very nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by lovepinkcourtney

This is great! It's done its job of clearing my acne and softening my face. YES this does dry your face! But that's because it dries out acne! So what I use after to care for acne is I rub some ZAPZYT spot treatment on the acne, and then after that dries, I apply clean and clear dual action moisturizer all over. Done and done! Clears acne and no dryness. I recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Victorianstuff

so I love this product so much. I used to hate the brand Neutrogena but while I was at a hospital my roommate had this and told me I could use some. my face normally reacts very well with scrubs and always has, so when seeing this product I thought, "to heck that its from Neutrogena, its a scrub" for some background I hate Neutrogena because I found that when I was younger if I stopped using their product for even a day it would break me out even more I guess my skin has changed because this product works great. it clears my face up so well. I now have my third bottle of it and my only complaint is about the packaging and that the cap tends to break for a lot of people including myself... other than that its a great product. I suggest you have a moisturizer for after use though because it can get drying if used every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by samanthadam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted a Neutrogena product to work on my face, every products feels dry and gives me more acne rather than prevent it.
The first time after buying this i felt my face SO soft, which I liked, and the smell and texture was amazing, actually felt that it was cleansing my skin and beyond!
After washing it off, my face felt "hard" I found it difficult to make expressions which was weird, but I just thought "hey, it's my first time using it".
I've used it for everynight for a week, and boyyyy do i regret it!
I've had more acne than before, pimples appear out of the blue!
my forhead that before was clean and smooth, not has those multiple small bumps and it feels ugly and dry.
I regret buying this so much! The packaging is adorable though, I'm really into pinks and peaches so this immediately drew my eye, and once I saw "grapefruit" I didn't even think it twice!
My face is naturally oily, but it made it BEYOND DRY. Like, crazy dry.
I wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by BorderChef

I have combination skin and during summer i get extra oily however I never had severe acne breakouts. This is not the usual product I use but I was once away and needed a cleanser so I bought this as I always saw neutrogena as a reputable company. After a week of using this, I began to get terrible cystic acne all over my face. I'm 29 but I look like 13 year old with either chicken pox or severe acne or both. I went to beauty therapist and I was told that the chemicals in neutrogena were too strong for my face and it has stripped off layers that protected my skin causing more oil build up and then resulting in acne. My skin has stopped producing acne since i threw out 3/4 of a bottle but the cystic acne has left scars all over my face. I cannot speak for everyone else as each skin type is different but unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again and I dont feel comfortable recommending it. I am only giving it a 1 because I can't give zero.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by xrenriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser is... okay. I've bought it multiple times. I actually don't find it to be over-drying, but that's probably due to the fact that my face is like an oil slick. I've gotten fewer pimples on my forehead after using this. However, now I have acne on my cheeks, which I didn't have before. The packaging is extremely annoying when travelling, because of the pump. You can't close the pump without dispensing a massive amount of the product in the process. I also wasn't initially loving the grapefruit scent, but it's grown on me. Overall, this product isn't bad, but it also isn't great. For someone with less oily skin than what I have, I'd definitely recommend moisturizing after using this.