November 25, 2014 | 1782 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Carla1346

AMAIZNG!!! This cleared my acne I used this for a week and saw AMAIZNG results the exfoliating beads made my skin smooth beyond compare!! I love the smell this has but I felt as though my skin was cleaner aswell!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ash3654

I bought this product mainly because of how amazing it smells...as for how well it works on my skin....it was pretty average. It started out working really well and I was happy with the results. But lately, my skin has been getting really dry and flaky and I'm pretty sure it's because of this product. I tend to break out only on my cheeks about once a month and this scrub does help treat acne AFTER it pops up. it does nothing to prevent it from popping up :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by carolinemas

BEST FACE WASH EVER. I have very acne prone skin and tried SO MANY face washes before including 'luxurious' brands. I never thought such a cheap face wash would work well with my skin but i did!!! It cleans my skin really well and it doesn't dry it up too much, perfect!!! is the only face wash i buy now and i will not be switching for a new one for long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I switched to this scrub after having the worst skin care experience with Proactiv. I was mainly drawn to this line in particular because of the scent, since one of my biggest problems with Proactiv was the smell. Turns out, this scrub is way more effective than Proactiv. I don't have extreme acne, but it's always there. This scrub helps to remove all the oils on my face and control the acne. It doesn't get rid of everything for me, but it keeps it under control. I'm not really ashamed of having some acne on my face, so it's not a big deal to me.

The bottle says to use it twice a day, but I find that it dries out my skin if used more than once a day, which says something because my skin is extremely oily. So, I use the scrub right before I finish showering, since the steam opens up my pores, making the cleansing process more effective. After being oily all day, the scrub makes my face feel so much better.

This product definitely isn't a miracle worker when it comes to acne treatment, but it keeps acne under control, especially during breakouts, which is all I really need.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

smells good and feels refreshing but leaves my skin extremely dry and cracked up and just plain horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My skin has always been naturally oily, so I thought this product would be perfect! I used this product 2-3 times over the course of a week, and a really painful reddish-pink rash, similar to a sunburn developed all over my face! my face felt like it was lit on fire and I was as red as a tomato (literally!) After a couple days my skin started to peel and I was in excruciating pain. a week (and a full bottle of moisturizer) later, my skin cleared up and I was fine, but I definitely won't be using this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Meg2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Anyone liked this product?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Smells good, leaves my face soft and smooth. At first it slowly got rid of my pimples. And now i don't know anymore. I might buy it again if I can't find a better scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Giginana

Ive always ha minor acne, nothing to serious. I decided to try this scrub since a employee at Walgreens told me it was amazing. I started using it at the beginning of summer, every night. At that point my problem area was my right cheek, I had about 3 small pimples, and enlarges pores on the nose and cheeks. I started breaking out more on my right cheek, and it eventually moved to the left cheek. These were big, deep RED pimples, that took forever to develop. I kept using it, thinking it was going to get better but one day I stopped because the acne was getting worse, and not going away. It took about a month for that acne to clear up, and now i'm dealing with hyper pigmentation it left me with. This was the only thing i was using for my face, plus lotion, but i know it was this scrub, because i still use the lotion and im acne free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It cleared up my acne very nicely