September 30, 2014 | 2129 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by hazencai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG product, I swear! Long lasting, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I'm about to re-purchase, nothing better than back ups! I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by BAOYwowie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this eye brow kit on a daily basis. I have very thin eye brows and I don't feel normal without some kind of brow product on. I use the wax and powders in this kit with my own angled brush. The brush and tweezers that come with the kit is kind of pointless for me. I almost wish that it didn't come with the kit at all or at least they gave me an option to buy the kit without. I feel bad for wasting them because that's just a waste of material that can be used to make other things.

The gel (mixed with the lighter color) is used on the days when my eyebrows just want stick up and out of place to just smooth them down. I generally only use the lighter color to lightly fill in my eyebrows and the darker color when I need a more dramatic look and that is usually only applied at the ends of my brows to create a harsher arch.

For only $3.99, it's quite a steal. I've even gotten them 40% off the days that Rite Aid has a deal on them. I've recommended it (and gave one to her to try) to my sister and now she's in love with it too. It doesn't hurt to give it a try and see if you like it, especially for such a great price. And Rite Aid also has a pretty good return and exchange policy so you can always return it if you don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this for a steal off amazon (99p for dark brown) so I figured I didn't have much to lose if it didn't work out. This is the first brow kit I've used, I usually use pencils. This product is AMAZING. I found it tricky to use at first but I've used it for about a week now and I'm used to it. Darkest shade matches my hair completely. Love the packaging, very compact for what comes in it. Yes, the tweezers aren't great, but hell no I'm not complaining at this price! Buying back ups!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

This is the first brow kit I've tried and I love it. I have to be careful not to use too much of the powder because it is intensely pigmented. I plan on making this a regular in my routine, I approve.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product. I have been using this for the past one year and have not even half way through.I have hit pan on the wax though. It is buttery smooth and lasts all day. Love how consistently WnW puts up better products. I might not repurchase it cause I already got bored of this and want to try elf eyebrow kit.I tossed the tweezers and the brush that comes with it. The packaging is not bad at all, specially for the price, can't really complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this kit in Ash Brown which comes with two shades of brown & wax. I have medium to dark coloured brows & even when I use the lighter shade by itself, it's still too dark. I'm finding I'm having to use a cotton bud in an attempt to tone the colour down & I'm not convinced the wax does much to hold my brows into shape. Although I can get away with wearing this shade, it's not ideal so I've given it away to a friend who has black hair & it's the perfect for her. It comes with a nifty little brush applicator which I love as it gives great control. I don't recommend this product & feel sure there's better brow kits on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by hotmess

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow! After years of looking for a color that maches my hair which is almost black, I finally found a brow kit I love. Every product I bought seemed to oxidize and turn auburn. I didn't want to use black because it would make my brows look hard & fake. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second brow kit I've ever had. My first one was the elf one in Ash, which is pretty good. It was slightly light for me. This one had great reviews, and I can see why. I think there is only one color- Ash. It has 2 shades, and the white is the wax. The wax is average. I don't really use it very much. However, I do love the 2 brow shades. One is dark brown, and one is a medium ash brown. It is VERY pigmented. I use a nonslanted eyeliner brush to apply. One light dab and you will be able to pick up a lot of color. I am Asian with light black, sparse eyebrow hairs. I'm always careful not to overdo my eyebrows because it can make me look 'angry'. This kit is great. I use the dark brown to define the arch, and the light brown to fill in the gaps. It looks VERY natural. It doesn't smear, but is easy to remove at the end of the day. I really really like it a lot. The case is kind of clumsy. It also comes with a small slanted brush and a tiny tweezer. The tweezer is actually pretty handy to have. The brush isn't bad.. but it is too small to use comfortably. Best of all, it is very cheap, but works very well. I was considering getting Anastasia's brow kits.. but I'm glad I got this, because it definitely gets the job done for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahxcess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have had mine for almost a year and it still looks untouched. Honestly, you need the tiniest amount for your brows because it is so pigmented. Usually, I don't use a primer with this product and it still lasts ALL DAY. It is so cheap in price and will last you a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing pigmentation
-my eyebrows look gorgeous after using this
-only thing is I would like it to come with a brow highlighter but other than that its perfect.
-I also use the brown shades as eyeshadows and love them