Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 7/15/2013 12:20:00 AM

This is absolutely essential for me! Best eyebrow kit I've ever used, by far. I tried NYC's but the brown had too much of a reddish hint that didn't quite match me. But this kit is PERFECT. I needed a long-lasting brow powder with more of a cool-toned hue and the dark color in this kit does it for me. The brush it comes with isn't all that great but I use my Shany angled brush and it works perfect. Pigmentation is amazing - you only need a tiny amount and it's buildable. It lasts ALL day, even in hot and humid weather. Winner!

on 6/28/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The pigmentation is supreme. I like how you can build up the color as much as you like. The powder lasts literally all day long. The packaging is really cute and handy which contains a pull out mirror, tweezers and a cute applicator. Not to forget two coloured brow powders and a setting wax.

on 6/20/2013 10:41:00 PM

Fav brow kit! I love the color for my brows to match my darker hair and it lasts! For the price can't beat! I use it everyday!

As I'm now gleefully discovering with many Wet'n'Wild products, this is to notch! The pigmentation of the powders in this set are terrific and the colors are perfect -- not too red, which I've found to be a problem with other kits. The wax is okay, but I generally don't use it. (I set my brows with Wet'n'Wild clear mascara instead.) I mainly use the darker brown in the kit, though the lighter one also works well to fill in my brows. I actually use the tiny brush that's included, though I never use the included tweezers. My only problem with this item is the compact doesn't close and stay closed anymore. I use it daily and store it standing upright in a container full of all my daily eye tools, and when I put it away, the container lid opens.

on 4/26/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought after reading reviews on MUA! This is the first powder-brow kit I've used, I've always used pencil. I'm awful with using brushes/powders in general, but it's been surprisingly easier with this kit than I thought.
The colour is extremely pigmented so I wouldn't say that it looks super natural (it looks pretty much the same as when I use my pencil only more flowy and streamline, if that makes sense). Anyway I really like it - it's easier to get a nicer shape than when I use my pencil and the product is ridiculously cheap. I like that it came with the brow brush so that I didn't have to go buy my own. I use the lighter colour (the dark one is way too dark) and I still don't really understand how to use the gel.
Overall = a great beginner product. I like it, and I'll stick to it if it can stay on my eyebrows under extreme weather conditions (going to Africa this summer).

on 4/12/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG product, I swear! Long lasting, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I'm about to re-purchase, nothing better than back ups! I am in love!

on 3/10/2013 10:26:00 AM

I use this eye brow kit on a daily basis. I have very thin eye brows and I don't feel normal without some kind of brow product on. I use the wax and powders in this kit with my own angled brush. The brush and tweezers that come with the kit is kind of pointless for me. I almost wish that it didn't come with the kit at all or at least they gave me an option to buy the kit without. I feel bad for wasting them because that's just a waste of material that can be used to make other things.

The gel (mixed with the lighter color) is used on the days when my eyebrows just want stick up and out of place to just smooth them down. I generally only use the lighter color to lightly fill in my eyebrows and the darker color when I need a more dramatic look and that is usually only applied at the ends of my brows to create a harsher arch.

For only $3.99, it's quite a steal. I've even gotten them 40% off the days that Rite Aid has a deal on them. I've recommended it (and gave one to her to try) to my sister and now she's in love with it too. It doesn't hurt to give it a try and see if you like it, especially for such a great price. And Rite Aid also has a pretty good return and exchange policy so you can always return it if you don't like it.

on 2/24/2013 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this for a steal off amazon (99p for dark brown) so I figured I didn't have much to lose if it didn't work out. This is the first brow kit I've used, I usually use pencils. This product is AMAZING. I found it tricky to use at first but I've used it for about a week now and I'm used to it. Darkest shade matches my hair completely. Love the packaging, very compact for what comes in it. Yes, the tweezers aren't great, but hell no I'm not complaining at this price! Buying back ups!

on 2/10/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first brow kit I've tried and I love it. I have to be careful not to use too much of the powder because it is intensely pigmented. I plan on making this a regular in my routine, I approve.

on 11/9/2012 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have been using this for the past one year and have not even half way through.I have hit pan on the wax though. It is buttery smooth and lasts all day. Love how consistently WnW puts up better products. I might not repurchase it cause I already got bored of this and want to try elf eyebrow kit.I tossed the tweezers and the brush that comes with it. The packaging is not bad at all, specially for the price, can't really complain.

Popular Brows Products