October 24, 2014 | 1862 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Glamour Check!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the cco over the weekend looking for the cult of cherry quad.. but of course they did not have it so I saw glamour check and did a quick swatch. I love this color.. it goes on very smoothly and amazingly.. and I would buy again. I would say the color is not to unique itis very dupeable.So check your eye shadows and make sure you dont have anything like this or just dont care and buy it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by moominstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful warm bronze colour loaded with burgundy reflects which combine to produce one of the prettiest colours I have ever seen! I originally went to Mac only to purchase smoke&diamonds from the Starflash collection but made the mistake of swatching this - and I was smitten! It's limited edition (also from the Starflash collection) so would strongly recommend you go check this baby out - you won't regret it..for once the hype is true!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by RachelMarieRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!! One of my fav MAC shadows, for sure. It applies evenly and lasts all day, often without a base! It has beautiful reflects. On days when I'm not going anywhere I apply it to the lower lash line as a natural liner, and it lasts for ages there too! Definitely recommend buying one now because it's limited edition and will probably be selling at inflated prices later on!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lunakitty12

I have been searching for a color like this for a long time and am so glad to have found it, this is a great redish brown and is super pigmented. The texture is great it is really smooth and blends very nicely. It really works great as a lid color with just a light bit of smoke and diamonds in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite crease color. Pairs very well with expensive pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by misszana

I love this shade! I purchased it one day and went online and bought another after trying it out because it's definitely one I can use every day... Normally browns don't show up well on me, but this one has a hint of something that makes it look beautiful on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice warm dark brown very similar to MAC Twinks. The difference from Twinks is the finish. The starflash finish on this beauty imparts more of a burgundy shiimer than with Twinks. As with all the staflashes the texture is soft and buttery. I am so glad I got this during the re-promote.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetie1528

Beautiful color on it's own, but I love to put Sketch in the crease for a deeper dimension. I get so many compliments on this combo. I am an NW20 with brown eyes, brown hair!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by paoyar

Really nice color, perfect amount of shimmer, nice for a brown smoky look, depending on your skin tone it might show more of the red or brown in it, I really like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by EVOO

I am really happy that I found this e/s, it really goes well with my thick black eye liner. such a pretty color! I am NC 25