Avon MagiX Face Perfector

3.7

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5% OCTISALATE 4.0% Other Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE CELLULOSE CYCLOMETHICONE CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINA ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER SILICA NYLON-12 HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE C30-45 OLEFIN PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE BORON NITRIDE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL

on 10/10/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used many high end primers, this one definitely compares to them. It's very light weight and doesn't clog my pores. It holds my foundation on for my 8 hr work days. Also, it doesn't break me out like some other primers have in the past.

on 9/30/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a huge frequent consumer of Avon products...this is an item that I tend to purchase in multiples when they go on sale. I bought a tube when it first came out although I was very skeptical about it working. I cleansed my face, applied the Magix and then full makeup (just to test it out at home). I cooked, cleaned and even took a nap...when I woke up, my makeup still looked just as fresh as it did when I initially applied it and there was NO SHINE! It should be called Miracle instead of Magix. I have very oily skin and shine will gleam through my makeup before I can get out of the house good, so this is an amazing product. I have 5+ tubes right now, my 16yr. old daughter fell in love with it after I used on her one time so I purch. in multiples for both of us.

on 9/30/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried loads of primers but still end up oily. I really like this one it keeps my foundation in place and keeps oil at bay. Plus the tube lasts me forever

on 9/23/2012 1:01:00 AM

I have been using MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 for 3 years. It's an outstanding product. It goes on really smooth and covers pores really well. A little goes along way. With the SPF 20, you can wear it alone with great coverage. And whats nice about Avon, if you don't like (even if it's used), you can return it. Give this product a try, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.... enjoy!!

on 9/13/2012 2:07:00 PM

I bought this and liked it at first but it made my break out in big pimples! I will still use it one my nose where my pores are really visible but thats it, or I have the option of throwing it in the trash.

on 9/9/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Before trying Magix, I tried the Bare Minerals primer and the L'Oreal primer and I think this is the best one yet. It leaves my skin feeling silky, but not heavy and waxy, and it makes my pores look much smaller. My foundation goes on so smooth over this primer. I'll be buying more when this tube runs out.

on 9/4/2012 2:22:00 AM

I'm almost a 1/3 way into my second tube of this product and I have to say it is a really fantastic foundation primer!. The tube allows you to have alot of control as to how much product you use, and the product itself works brilliantly. This is a mattifying primer that fills in you're pores or "covers" them to make it look as though you have no black heads or enlarged pores. This product works really well with all my foundations, especially my revlon colorstay!. I have used this on it's own before, while is gives no coverage it takes away the oily shine on you're face so if you don't have time for foundation this could be a really good thing to use as you are running out the door. This product also has spf 20! another bonus. The only downside is the rrp in new zealand is about $45, which i think is ridiculous, so i have bought both my tubes from trademe for $17, or alternatively, you could also just wait until avon has them on sale, which does happen on occasion.

on 8/29/2012 10:25:00 AM

This primer feels so luxurious on my skin. Only a small amount is needed to make skin feel like velvet. It makes my makeup go on more easily and evenly. I really like that it contains an spf in case your favorite moisturizer does not offer proper protection. I would not say that it improves my skin tone or is a replacement for foundation, but it turns your skin into a proper canvas for your other makeup.

on 8/16/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OK, I really wanted to love this stuff but NOO. I paid less than $10 with the shipping. Today, I started wearing it to work and I live in a hot humid weather, after 3 hrs my face started producing some oil on my t-zone. I didn't bring any touch up or blotting paper. When I left work, I checked myself in the mirror and noticed some dried white patches here and there. Yuck! At 6pm, my face is totally an oil factory. So regret buying it because I had such a high hope for this product.

on 7/28/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! I have searched high and low for a primer that would keep me shine free and this works better than anything i have used thus far. I have tired every thing from drugstore to high end but this stuff is the only one that really works. i don't really care for the smell but once i apply my makeup i do not notice it at all. the consistency reminds me of the L'Oreal perfecting base but with much better oil control. i will definitely repurchase. the only complaint i would have is that it doesn't do much minimize the appearance of my pores but this can be fixed by applying thsi primer and then another pore filling primer after it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors