December 19, 2014 | 645 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Buzbee

I have tried loads of primers but still end up oily. I really like this one it keeps my foundation in place and keeps oil at bay. Plus the tube lasts me forever

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by azgirl929

I have been using MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 for 3 years. It's an outstanding product. It goes on really smooth and covers pores really well. A little goes along way. With the SPF 20, you can wear it alone with great coverage. And whats nice about Avon, if you don't like (even if it's used), you can return it. Give this product a try, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.... enjoy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this and liked it at first but it made my break out in big pimples! I will still use it one my nose where my pores are really visible but thats it, or I have the option of throwing it in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by habana

Before trying Magix, I tried the Bare Minerals primer and the L'Oreal primer and I think this is the best one yet. It leaves my skin feeling silky, but not heavy and waxy, and it makes my pores look much smaller. My foundation goes on so smooth over this primer. I'll be buying more when this tube runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

I'm almost a 1/3 way into my second tube of this product and I have to say it is a really fantastic foundation primer!. The tube allows you to have alot of control as to how much product you use, and the product itself works brilliantly. This is a mattifying primer that fills in you're pores or "covers" them to make it look as though you have no black heads or enlarged pores. This product works really well with all my foundations, especially my revlon colorstay!. I have used this on it's own before, while is gives no coverage it takes away the oily shine on you're face so if you don't have time for foundation this could be a really good thing to use as you are running out the door. This product also has spf 20! another bonus. The only downside is the rrp in new zealand is about $45, which i think is ridiculous, so i have bought both my tubes from trademe for $17, or alternatively, you could also just wait until avon has them on sale, which does happen on occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by belle666

This primer feels so luxurious on my skin. Only a small amount is needed to make skin feel like velvet. It makes my makeup go on more easily and evenly. I really like that it contains an spf in case your favorite moisturizer does not offer proper protection. I would not say that it improves my skin tone or is a replacement for foundation, but it turns your skin into a proper canvas for your other makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by StillCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OK, I really wanted to love this stuff but NOO. I paid less than $10 with the shipping. Today, I started wearing it to work and I live in a hot humid weather, after 3 hrs my face started producing some oil on my t-zone. I didn't bring any touch up or blotting paper. When I left work, I checked myself in the mirror and noticed some dried white patches here and there. Yuck! At 6pm, my face is totally an oil factory. So regret buying it because I had such a high hope for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jennv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this primer! I have searched high and low for a primer that would keep me shine free and this works better than anything i have used thus far. I have tired every thing from drugstore to high end but this stuff is the only one that really works. i don't really care for the smell but once i apply my makeup i do not notice it at all. the consistency reminds me of the L'Oreal perfecting base but with much better oil control. i will definitely repurchase. the only complaint i would have is that it doesn't do much minimize the appearance of my pores but this can be fixed by applying thsi primer and then another pore filling primer after it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

it is light weight
I don't remember a noticeable smell
it has spf 20
it's not the perfect primer for my combination skin ( it creates a smooth base to apply my foundation but it doesn't last for ever)
won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer. I was on the hunt for a good primer, on a whim I got this off ebay brand new for under $5 dollars, and im in love, I have dry to normal skin, I love how smooth it feels on the skin, I wear it everyday all day with foundation....my skin never feels oily/greasy it last all day on me, its not heavy, it looks natural under my foundation, there's no caked on look. I live in FL and its hot hot hot down here and this holds up amazingly. I usually only like avons skin care line , iv never really been into there make up but I love this product. iv been through about 3 bottles so far