April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

I'm almost a 1/3 way into my second tube of this product and I have to say it is a really fantastic foundation primer!. The tube allows you to have alot of control as to how much product you use, and the product itself works brilliantly. This is a mattifying primer that fills in you're pores or "covers" them to make it look as though you have no black heads or enlarged pores. This product works really well with all my foundations, especially my revlon colorstay!. I have used this on it's own before, while is gives no coverage it takes away the oily shine on you're face so if you don't have time for foundation this could be a really good thing to use as you are running out the door. This product also has spf 20! another bonus. The only downside is the rrp in new zealand is about $45, which i think is ridiculous, so i have bought both my tubes from trademe for $17, or alternatively, you could also just wait until avon has them on sale, which does happen on occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by belle666

This primer feels so luxurious on my skin. Only a small amount is needed to make skin feel like velvet. It makes my makeup go on more easily and evenly. I really like that it contains an spf in case your favorite moisturizer does not offer proper protection. I would not say that it improves my skin tone or is a replacement for foundation, but it turns your skin into a proper canvas for your other makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by StillCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OK, I really wanted to love this stuff but NOO. I paid less than $10 with the shipping. Today, I started wearing it to work and I live in a hot humid weather, after 3 hrs my face started producing some oil on my t-zone. I didn't bring any touch up or blotting paper. When I left work, I checked myself in the mirror and noticed some dried white patches here and there. Yuck! At 6pm, my face is totally an oil factory. So regret buying it because I had such a high hope for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jennv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this primer! I have searched high and low for a primer that would keep me shine free and this works better than anything i have used thus far. I have tired every thing from drugstore to high end but this stuff is the only one that really works. i don't really care for the smell but once i apply my makeup i do not notice it at all. the consistency reminds me of the L'Oreal perfecting base but with much better oil control. i will definitely repurchase. the only complaint i would have is that it doesn't do much minimize the appearance of my pores but this can be fixed by applying thsi primer and then another pore filling primer after it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

it is light weight
I don't remember a noticeable smell
it has spf 20
it's not the perfect primer for my combination skin ( it creates a smooth base to apply my foundation but it doesn't last for ever)
won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer. I was on the hunt for a good primer, on a whim I got this off ebay brand new for under $5 dollars, and im in love, I have dry to normal skin, I love how smooth it feels on the skin, I wear it everyday all day with foundation....my skin never feels oily/greasy it last all day on me, its not heavy, it looks natural under my foundation, there's no caked on look. I live in FL and its hot hot hot down here and this holds up amazingly. I usually only like avons skin care line , iv never really been into there make up but I love this product. iv been through about 3 bottles so far

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this primer thingy. I love how it feels on the skin for the first hour or so. Afterwards,it makes my skin disgustingly oily and greasy. Ew,ew,ew. It feels so siliconey aswell. It did nothing for the lasting power of my foundation,just made it apply better and smoother. After a few hours it highlights pores,and makes my skin appear bumpy and disgusting. Basically,it is not worth the money that Avon charge. It isn't suitable for oily or combination skin and definately not dry as it does highlight dry patches.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this primer. It goes on very silky and makes my face feel smooth. My foundation seems to last longer with it but I don't notice any pore reduction and I can't stand the heavy floral smell! I am not really sensitive to scents but for some reason this smell really bothers me. I don't notice it as much once it is on my face but I have to avoid using it on my upper lip or I will smell it all day. I don't think I will repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lucky11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a tube of this stuff on sale for $4.99. It was worth every single penny and more !! After the lovely light gel dries on your face, perfection is left behind ! I am in my late forties and my pores are getting larger, but they look non-existent with this product ! It dries quickly and mattifies my oil for hours and hours ! Give this stuff a try if ever you get the chance. It feels light and lovely and I will not start my day without it, not anymore !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this product works pretty well for me. I don't get oily as quickly. I also find it works better if you apply a small amount. At first I used too much thinking this would soak up the oil, when all that happened was it got cakey under my powder. And often it will be on sale, so the price is reasonable.