Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.2

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am surprised by the negative reviews on this, I can see how it may not be worth the price because I believe you can get stuff for about as good for less money but with that said, I do like how this works. As it is winter still my skin is pretty dry and without a primer my makeup just doesnt sit as well and doesnt look as flawless. This helps bring moisture to my face and makes makeup look much better. I just use one pump all over my face and it sets in very quickly and I dont find it greasy at all (but as I said I have dry skin and this might not work for people with oily skin) For the price I will have to mark it down a bit

Not a great primer. Very disappointed because I had heard great things about the brand.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the small tube of this product to try out and I'm glad I did. I really dislike it. I have oily and acne prone skin and this did nothing to help my foundation stay on or keep me from getting oily. It also broke me out. I will not be repurchasing this and will give this little tube to my mother who has dry, mature skin.

It felt more like a face moisturizer for me and not so much a primer. I guess it helps my makeup stay on a little more than usual but really, I feel like I can go without it and I wouldn't even notice a difference. Overall, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When compared to other primers I've used such as Clarins, Laura Mercier, and Benefit, this one ranks as my least favorite. It does not smooth skin, smooth wrinkles, or reduce the appearance of pores as most other primers do.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got a sample of this primer in neutral and tried it for the first time today. I have only used it once but I have already decided that I DO NOT LIKE this primer. I didn't mind that it was runny in texture (in fact, I thought this was a good point because you can use so little and thus, make it economical) and it dried on my face within a reasonable amount of time (less than 10 minutes), but the moment I put on my creme-to-powder foundation, my T-zone was oily - more oily than usual, actually! So I blotted my face with an oil-absorbing sheet and applied my translucent blotting powder to get rid of this oil, which fixed the problem only momentarily because every time I checked up on my make-up (every hour or so), my T-zone was just an oil well. This is the fourth primer I have tried (it was recommended by a salesgirl at Sephora) and although I was looking for a non-silicone primer (this isn't one, by the way), I decided to give it a shot (it was a sample afterall). I'm glad I didn't actually buy this without trying it first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I had really high hopes for this product but it just didn't perform as well as I hoped it would. The texture is really runny, almost like a cheap Jergens body lotion. The smell is nice and not bothersome... but the primer actually doesn't help my makeup stay. I still have to blot and re-apply foundation. NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's a bit hard for me to rate primers. The first primer I tried did nothing. This is only the second primer that I've ever tried. It does make my skin feel smoother. I do believe that the makeup does last a bit longer with this on. I also like the smell.

It definitely broke my skin out. Nothing special. Too silicony for my combination skin. Also, mosttimes myskin feels irritaded the moment i wear it.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

yes, it really controls the oilness on my face (i use it under hd foundation), helps to last my make up much more better during the day even when it is summer, i don't feel it on my face. But in the evening when i put off my make up, my combination oily skin is dry, hd primer burns my face, i see redness, i dislike this feelings. This primer works, that is why i use it but only on special event. I have two small free bottles but i won't buy the full size.

Popular Primer/ Correctors