April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sunshine96

this product is good for teens who are dealing with acne's and oil. i would definitely stick to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KarlyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. It works well on me and when I found out my local Walmart stopped continuing it, I searched around town for a store that carries it, it works that well!

I love the tingly feeling and the wonders it does for my skin. I have horrible skin when I don't use it, big whiteheads and painful acne all over.

Holy grail product for sure. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have struggled with acne since age 16. I am now 20. The acne I battle with isn't just silly little blackheads or whiteheads, I get one big, cystic pimple at a time, and it here is nothing to be done but ride it out. This is also the reason I have some scars. I used to use harsh acne products on my skin. Since switching to this face wash, and not using salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or any other harsh hemicals on my face, I have not had a single breakout. This scrub is gentle enough for every day, smells great, removes makeup, and isn't over drying. It is so so soooaffordable, for about $6, and comes with lots of product, n comparison to Neutrogena face washes and other brands that give you almost no product for your money. I've been using it for about 3 months, and I still have nothing bad to say about it except the packaging, product can leak out a bit. But, hey, it's $6, even beings broke college student, that's no skin off my back. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sugarpop3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Accidentally picked this product up, but soon after got the actual facial wash I was looking for. Noticed my skin got worse after using that facial scrub, so I've been using this ever since. I use it daily (1-2 times a day), and it's not too harsh! my skin really feels clean after using this, maybe almost too clean? Well for now, this has been the best for clearing my acne, and I'm sticking to it! Clean and clear seems to have good products in general (drugstore-wise).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rko2020

This is a really good scrub. I've been looking for one that doesn't have SA or BP since i'm using Aczone. My skin can be very troublesome. I have very oily skin/prone to acne which is also sensitive in certain areas. Lately, I've been breaking out due to stress. This scrub does an amazing job cleaning my skin without irritating it. In addition, i noticed it helped with my acne as well (i also use Aczone after the scrub). I have tried many scrubs before from St.ives, burt's bees citrus scrub(too oily) etc. I haven't notice an improvement with my blackheads but its only been 2 weeks so far. However, i definitely recommended this for people with oily/ acne prone skin. I love how my skin feels so clean after the scrub.
Update-still a good scrub but can be drying

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

This was one of the cheapest drugstore exfoliators I could find that I heard was good, so I kept using it continuously especially because I kind of liked the minty cooling effect that the exfoliator had on the skin while scrubbing. However, the scrubbing agents (I believe these were plastic beads...?) were rather large and rough on the skin... no kidding about deep action, but maybe too deep! I always left the sink with a pink-ish face because the scrub was so abrasive.

I later also read that menthol is a skin irritant, which is the ingredient in this scrub that causes the cooling effect, but this has no actual effect of cleaning your skin. So I dropped the rating to a 2 instead of 3 despite the fact that I liked the tingling feeling, because it makes no sense to include an ingredient in a facial care product that would irritate facial skin!

I currently use Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub, which I enjoy much more than I did the Clean & Clear scrub since the scrubbing agents are much smaller and gentler on the skin, and for the most part there aren't any skin irritants included in the ingredients like this one does. Never going back to it anymore!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jojoba27

I stumbled upon this product while searching for something for my skin for night and morning use. I absolutely adore it! It definitely gets rid off all the dirt and makeup off my face and feels so refreshing after! I am very acne prone and this definitely helps tremendously with it. When I first started using it, it dried out my face so bad but after using it repeatedly, it was just because it was something new. I love the beads, they are not harsh on the skin and it smells amazing! This is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by dylankayb

love the way this smells and it does bring off oil,dirt and makeup and leaves face feeling cool and clean but it did not help at all with my blackheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Berbecca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good exfoliator. It has a nice scent and a cooling effect on the face that makes it feel really clean and is gentle enough for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Nice scrub. Gentle & cooling. Makes my face feel great, and also works well on the body too =).