Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

4.2

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

on 4/3/2013 2:05:00 AM

Ive had this product for almost a year and I've only used once ( i didn't use it right). I only wash my face with warm water, sea salt and a drop of rosemary oil. I use sunscreen during the day and toner sometimes. But tonight I decided to pretend that I was doing a youtube tutorial so I used this product and WOAHHH. It was like walking through a breeze of oxygen. I mean my face was breathing. Definitely will use a few times a month.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this today from Wal-mart on a whim to use with my clairsonic pro. Normally I use Peter Thomas Roth MAx Complection Correction pads (every other day), Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and the buffing beads exfoliator. This product was utter garbage and left a greasy film on my face needless to say I was quite unhappy I guess a trip to get what I normally use is in order.

About me: I have Combonation skin, aging isnt a factor for me yet I still look very young, I do normally prefer anti-aging products because they are not as "Gentle" as the regular varity I want my face to "squeek"

on 1/4/2013 2:59:00 PM

I usually use this in the morning when I need an extra "bump", I don't use it everyday. some people don't like the tingly feeling that you get, but I LOVE it. it exfoliates really nicely, but I find its too harsh for me to use everyday. that's why I took one lippie off. and the price is not that expensive either.

on 12/10/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It love the fact that it has menthol , some people don't like menthol in their cleansers or scrubs but i love it . Its very refreshing in the summer . It exfoliates and cleanses your skin, which is good for people who may not have too much time on their hands . it can be used daily , but i just use it twice a week to keep the dead skin away.

on 11/16/2012 6:16:00 PM

I love this product. It really does give you a deep clean and your skin will look so fresh after you use it. I really like the tingling sensation but I know some people hate it. Just a tip, don't use this is the morning, use it at night. I got this on sale and the price caught my eye, only 7$. Great product, it even helped with my acne.

on 11/8/2012 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this product! i use this every other day and it really leaves my skin feeling fresh and really deep cleaned! i have oily skin and it really does help it and sucks the oil up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is my HG of skin care products. By far the best scrub I've ever used. Easily comparable to St Ives Apricot Scrub which worked wonders for my pesky blackheads . I've noticed it doesnt make my face oily or dry, its the perfect amount of moisture. Plus I have zero blackheads! I used to have soo many on my forehead and cheek below eyes area but now they're ALL gone thanks to this stuff. I know it's not meant for acne, but it clears that up too! Every time I have a pimple I just wash with this and zap, gone :) Definately my favorite , I'd recommend to all of my friends :)

on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the mint smell and tingling feeling this scrub has! Works great to take off my makeup. I just wish it felt more like a scrub, there's not enough grittiness for me.

on 9/18/2012 2:07:00 AM

WTF!!!!!!! It didn't give me a "tingly" feeling, it gave me an "oh my god what the hell is on my face" feeling. My face was so red afterwards. My face didn't even feel clean after that torture, and I don't even have sensitive skin. I immediately went on a rampage to find the receipt and returned it.

on 9/17/2012 9:55:00 PM

All time favorite face wash! I see such an amazing difference with my skin, it's so soft and fresh. It washes away all of my make up instantly and a small amount goes such a long way!

Popular Scrubs