July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tm514

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product leaves your skin SOFT and refreshing, i had no problems with dry skin. I guess it works if thats what you're aiming for plus it takes care of that oil. Personally i wont be buying this product again, i don't usually break out and shortly after using this product i did.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really do much for me. I like the beads, the scent and the refreshing tingly feeling it leaves, but it dries out my face. It's great on my back and chest though. I use it every other day on my face and every day on my back and chest.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Allyx03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally liked this product because it said it was going to help clean out pores which sounded great! After using it though, it made my face EXTREMLY oily... I don't even have oily skin! It made me break out which I never do. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got this today so keep in mind that my review my change. But I don't have dry skin, just a tad on the chin. And I used this not too long ago and my face is so dried out. I put on my moisturizer twice so far and it's still dry. I didn't notice the cooling feeling. I use this with my Neutrogena Wave and cleaning pad then put this on top. These two together may be the problem, but I doubt it. If it dries out my face again, it's going back and I'll start my search for a face scrub again.

edit: I think this will break me out. I have these under-the-skin pimples and they only showed up today when I used this. May not be it. The only other time it's happened (that I remember) was when I had a MAC powder and concealer, I had the same reaction to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got it for less than 6 USD in WinDixie store (FL). After reading so many reviews, decided to give it a try, just to keep my pores clean and prevent breakouts. So far, I like it. I love the bottle and scent of this scrub, and my skin feels very clean after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sunshine96

this product is good for teens who are dealing with acne's and oil. i would definitely stick to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KarlyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. It works well on me and when I found out my local Walmart stopped continuing it, I searched around town for a store that carries it, it works that well!

I love the tingly feeling and the wonders it does for my skin. I have horrible skin when I don't use it, big whiteheads and painful acne all over.

Holy grail product for sure. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have struggled with acne since age 16. I am now 20. The acne I battle with isn't just silly little blackheads or whiteheads, I get one big, cystic pimple at a time, and it here is nothing to be done but ride it out. This is also the reason I have some scars. I used to use harsh acne products on my skin. Since switching to this face wash, and not using salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or any other harsh hemicals on my face, I have not had a single breakout. This scrub is gentle enough for every day, smells great, removes makeup, and isn't over drying. It is so so soooaffordable, for about $6, and comes with lots of product, n comparison to Neutrogena face washes and other brands that give you almost no product for your money. I've been using it for about 3 months, and I still have nothing bad to say about it except the packaging, product can leak out a bit. But, hey, it's $6, even beings broke college student, that's no skin off my back. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sugarpop3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Accidentally picked this product up, but soon after got the actual facial wash I was looking for. Noticed my skin got worse after using that facial scrub, so I've been using this ever since. I use it daily (1-2 times a day), and it's not too harsh! my skin really feels clean after using this, maybe almost too clean? Well for now, this has been the best for clearing my acne, and I'm sticking to it! Clean and clear seems to have good products in general (drugstore-wise).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rko2020

This is a really good scrub. I've been looking for one that doesn't have SA or BP since i'm using Aczone. My skin can be very troublesome. I have very oily skin/prone to acne which is also sensitive in certain areas. Lately, I've been breaking out due to stress. This scrub does an amazing job cleaning my skin without irritating it. In addition, i noticed it helped with my acne as well (i also use Aczone after the scrub). I have tried many scrubs before from St.ives, burt's bees citrus scrub(too oily) etc. I haven't notice an improvement with my blackheads but its only been 2 weeks so far. However, i definitely recommended this for people with oily/ acne prone skin. I love how my skin feels so clean after the scrub.
Update-still a good scrub but can be drying