Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

4.2

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

on 11/8/2012 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this product! i use this every other day and it really leaves my skin feeling fresh and really deep cleaned! i have oily skin and it really does help it and sucks the oil up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is my HG of skin care products. By far the best scrub I've ever used. Easily comparable to St Ives Apricot Scrub which worked wonders for my pesky blackheads . I've noticed it doesnt make my face oily or dry, its the perfect amount of moisture. Plus I have zero blackheads! I used to have soo many on my forehead and cheek below eyes area but now they're ALL gone thanks to this stuff. I know it's not meant for acne, but it clears that up too! Every time I have a pimple I just wash with this and zap, gone :) Definately my favorite , I'd recommend to all of my friends :)

on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the mint smell and tingling feeling this scrub has! Works great to take off my makeup. I just wish it felt more like a scrub, there's not enough grittiness for me.

on 9/18/2012 2:07:00 AM

WTF!!!!!!! It didn't give me a "tingly" feeling, it gave me an "oh my god what the hell is on my face" feeling. My face was so red afterwards. My face didn't even feel clean after that torture, and I don't even have sensitive skin. I immediately went on a rampage to find the receipt and returned it.

on 9/17/2012 9:55:00 PM

All time favorite face wash! I see such an amazing difference with my skin, it's so soft and fresh. It washes away all of my make up instantly and a small amount goes such a long way!

on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Haven't been using this product very long, but so far I love it!
It smells and feels very clean and refreshing and really helps with my acne and oil problems. I only use it twice a week, as to not be too harsh on my skin. My friend who doesn't have the same oil problems as me only uses it once a week. My skin always feels smooth, soft and super clean after using it.

Haven't seen any real issues so far, will update when I've been using it for longer.

UPDATE: Been using this for a little while now. I usually use this product twice a week at nighttime. I've noticed that doing that, the next day, my acne won't be as cleared up as it usually is and I will have more blackheads on my nose. It's not a real issue and is hardly noticeable, but I'm going to look for a new exfoliating scrub just for that reason.

on 8/27/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product leaves your skin SOFT and refreshing, i had no problems with dry skin. I guess it works if thats what you're aiming for plus it takes care of that oil. Personally i wont be buying this product again, i don't usually break out and shortly after using this product i did.

on 7/29/2012 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I originally liked this product because it said it was going to help clean out pores which sounded great! After using it though, it made my face EXTREMLY oily... I don't even have oily skin! It made me break out which I never do. Very disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got this today so keep in mind that my review my change. But I don't have dry skin, just a tad on the chin. And I used this not too long ago and my face is so dried out. I put on my moisturizer twice so far and it's still dry. I didn't notice the cooling feeling. I use this with my Neutrogena Wave and cleaning pad then put this on top. These two together may be the problem, but I doubt it. If it dries out my face again, it's going back and I'll start my search for a face scrub again.

edit: I think this will break me out. I have these under-the-skin pimples and they only showed up today when I used this. May not be it. The only other time it's happened (that I remember) was when I had a MAC powder and concealer, I had the same reaction to it.

on 7/4/2012 11:37:00 PM

this product is good for teens who are dealing with acne's and oil. i would definitely stick to this product.