December 22, 2014 | 1363 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is my HG of skin care products. By far the best scrub I've ever used. Easily comparable to St Ives Apricot Scrub which worked wonders for my pesky blackheads . I've noticed it doesnt make my face oily or dry, its the perfect amount of moisture. Plus I have zero blackheads! I used to have soo many on my forehead and cheek below eyes area but now they're ALL gone thanks to this stuff. I know it's not meant for acne, but it clears that up too! Every time I have a pimple I just wash with this and zap, gone :) Definately my favorite , I'd recommend to all of my friends :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the mint smell and tingling feeling this scrub has! Works great to take off my makeup. I just wish it felt more like a scrub, there's not enough grittiness for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Homiekfizzle

WTF!!!!!!! It didn't give me a "tingly" feeling, it gave me an "oh my god what the hell is on my face" feeling. My face was so red afterwards. My face didn't even feel clean after that torture, and I don't even have sensitive skin. I immediately went on a rampage to find the receipt and returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

All time favorite face wash! I see such an amazing difference with my skin, it's so soft and fresh. It washes away all of my make up instantly and a small amount goes such a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by SamIAm2197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Haven't been using this product very long, but so far I love it!
It smells and feels very clean and refreshing and really helps with my acne and oil problems. I only use it twice a week, as to not be too harsh on my skin. My friend who doesn't have the same oil problems as me only uses it once a week. My skin always feels smooth, soft and super clean after using it.

Haven't seen any real issues so far, will update when I've been using it for longer.

UPDATE: Been using this for a little while now. I usually use this product twice a week at nighttime. I've noticed that doing that, the next day, my acne won't be as cleared up as it usually is and I will have more blackheads on my nose. It's not a real issue and is hardly noticeable, but I'm going to look for a new exfoliating scrub just for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tm514

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product leaves your skin SOFT and refreshing, i had no problems with dry skin. I guess it works if thats what you're aiming for plus it takes care of that oil. Personally i wont be buying this product again, i don't usually break out and shortly after using this product i did.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Allyx03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally liked this product because it said it was going to help clean out pores which sounded great! After using it though, it made my face EXTREMLY oily... I don't even have oily skin! It made me break out which I never do. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got this today so keep in mind that my review my change. But I don't have dry skin, just a tad on the chin. And I used this not too long ago and my face is so dried out. I put on my moisturizer twice so far and it's still dry. I didn't notice the cooling feeling. I use this with my Neutrogena Wave and cleaning pad then put this on top. These two together may be the problem, but I doubt it. If it dries out my face again, it's going back and I'll start my search for a face scrub again.

edit: I think this will break me out. I have these under-the-skin pimples and they only showed up today when I used this. May not be it. The only other time it's happened (that I remember) was when I had a MAC powder and concealer, I had the same reaction to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sunshine96

this product is good for teens who are dealing with acne's and oil. i would definitely stick to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KarlyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. It works well on me and when I found out my local Walmart stopped continuing it, I searched around town for a store that carries it, it works that well!

I love the tingly feeling and the wonders it does for my skin. I have horrible skin when I don't use it, big whiteheads and painful acne all over.

Holy grail product for sure. :-)