January 31, 2015 | 2059 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by queenrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was running out of my foundation and though that I would try something new. I went to my local department store to get color matched and went home with a sample. Iím fair and itís hard to find foundations that donít look orange or yellow on me. Honestly this is one of the best color matches Iíve found so far! Iím in shade Ivoire 02. At first I didnít like this foundation much at all. It didnít look like it wanted to blend into my skin. But I found that if I just let it sit for a bit it looked beautiful with a natural finish. After using the sample for a week, in all weather conditions and situations, Iíve decided to give it a 3. For about 2 hours it looks beautiful once settled into your skin and the color match is amazing for me. It just didnít last on my combination skin. By the end the day my T zone was shiny and the foundation just kind of wore off. This is with a primer and setting it with a light powder. I wanted to love it!! I still use the sample right now because I love the color but it just isnít for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Aquinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is lovely if you are looking for a light-medium coverage, and a dewy, natural finish. For me, this is a great every-day foundation. It never looks too powdery or matte, just looks like great skin. I also have a hard time finding a color match for my naturally tan Hispanic skin, and Bisque 6W is just perfect. (See my pic if you want to see my level of brownness :) In cooler weather, this works fine alone, but warmer weather, you might want to use a primer like MAC Prep+Prime or Smashbox Primer to keep it from melting off. The pump design is also very hygienic. I will definitely buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Blessis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I kinda love this foundation. It feels light and lovely... the only thing I don't like is that I feel as if it doesn't last quite long enough... but sometimes I just dot a small amount of some other foundation over it. I've bought this foundation 3 times now and I will continue to do so, because it feels so nice on the skin. Also it definitely doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my skin look even drier. Summer is coming up and this is the foundation I know I'll want to wear. It makes me feel fresh... I think the bottle is lovely and there's no parfumey smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ninbazi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite foundation. This is the only one I have tried that fits my skin tone without making it looking heavy. Looks natural yet covers any discoloration. Love love love love LOVE this foundation. Thank you Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by abfabjack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this foundation! I have tried soo many foundations from Clinique to Chanel. This is the only foundation that I've ever used that actually moisturizes and covers well without looking cakey or feeling heavy. The color match is perfect! Lasts a long time too if you mix it with a primer. I just set it with the Translucence pressed powder from Lancome and I look flawless! It's a little pricey but it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find that this foundation gives a relaxed, no fuss, natural finish. I don't like wearing heavy makeup so in that sense it is perfect for me. It provides a light finish but doesn't provide heavy duty cover for blemishes. My skin is usually fairly clear so I really use foundation as a way in which to even out my complexion which it does fabulously. I don't even need very much (maybe 3/4 of a pump each day).

I have it in #01 Beige Albatre which was the lightest shade available in Australia at the time I purchased it. I have never been the lightest shade before so this would not suit people with very fair skin as the range is too limited. Also, it is expensive here - AUD$80+ and it is hard to get the last bit of foundation out of the bottle. I feel like I waste a fair bit. I am making my way through my second bottle but given the cost & limited range of shades here I would probably look around at other brands before I committed to this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by mangochutney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to buy the new Teint Idole Ultra 24hr 2 days ago and got persuaded into buying this. Ive always been a big fan of Estee Lauder Doublewear so other foundations have a lot to live up to. I was very disappointed in this product. Its very light and watery. Not very much coverage and left my skin feeling slightly sticky and almost "dirty"/greasy feeling. I personally prefer a much more "made up" look. This s probably alright for people who prefer a liquid, natural, dewy look. Plus it didnt last long at all, throughout the day.
Today I am going to return it and exchange it for the same colour in the new Teint Idole Ultra 24hr, which, from reading other online reviews, is similar or better(!) than Estee Lauder Double wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by hannahr20

I bought Lancome Photogenic Lumessence about 2 years ago & never repurchased it when it ran out so when I was in Boots last week & decided to give it ago again & I'm so glad I did..I love it! It doesn't give alot coverage but abit of concealer does the job. This foundation goes on my skin really nice, its silky & gives my skin a dewy look.
The packaging is really nice.. I love the glass bottle! It is a little bit on the pricey side at £29 but I don't mind paying for something that makes my skin look so nice!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by gal3to

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this foundation on 50 % discount. My skin is young without any problems so this is the perfect product for me! It is very very light but with a good coverage. I also use it as eyes concealer ( i have eyeshadows) and it is perfect. So invisible and covers everything perfectly!
I strongly recommend it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by HannahHeartsCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product did not really agree with me! I originally use Lacome's Teint Idole Foundation but I couldn't find it for about three days and I had this one handy so I used it and I found that with only three days of use I was a spotty machine!! And like I was using all my regular primers,powders etc so Im pretty certain it wasn't them! So the bad thing was that it broke me out! But it's sorta my fault cuz I have pretty darn oily skin and this foundation would not be the best for us oily ones! But for the plus side I did like that it makes you look sort of glowing!! Which is lovely and I like the bottle! So I would recommend this if you've combination to dry skin and like a quite a natural dewy finish! I hope this helped!! :)